Arrived

♥XOXO Academy♦

Soon as you got off the plane, Jang Chae Rin! you heard someone calling your name.  "Ms. Jang-XOXO Academy". There was a piece of paper written in it and it was your family name. "Ahh... maybe it's the guy who will drive me off to my new school since mother told me someone is going to fetch me in the airport". Then he immediately approach you  and bowed. Annyeonghaseyo! Mr. Jin imnida and i will be the one to drive to your new school and welcome to Seoul he politely greeted you with a smile.  you bowed back Annyeonghaseyo! Mr. Jin! i am Jang Chae Rin  you replied and bowed back. He then brings your luggages and put it at the back of the car. Kamsahamnida! you said while going to hop in the car.

You can see the car is black and squeaky clean where the plate number is 08 XOXO.  and the most unbelievable is that inside of it has a tv and a small refrigerator. Wow! your inner voice screams. I didn't expected this you mumbled and went inside the car.

 

In the Car:

Excuse me Sir, where exactly is the academy here in Seoul? you asked. Uhmm... it's exactly 4516 miles from the airport miss he said. Oh you nodded and look at the window. Woah!! Kopta! /beautiful/ you said while your both hands touches the car window. "I didn't know Seoul was this big? you thought to yourself. Komawoo umma... you continued to mumble.

 

After hours and hours....

 

When you just arrived from your school, you can see you are about to go inside the academy. "The entrance was wonderful i can see the guards with matching uniform". you mumbled and still looking up. "I can also see the male students wearing grey top and pants with a black tie and matching black shoes, while the female students wearing grey top and skirt with a black tie and grey shoes with black socks and the school is great i love the way there classrooms and dorms seperate and etc. i'm starting to like it here" . you murmured.

Here we are ms. Jang he said while opening the door. you went out, and your body freezes for awhile. Miss? still there? mr. jin said while poking your shoulder. and you go back to your own self. Oh Nae~ nae~ you replied while nodding your head. Soon, another girl approach me with glasses. Annyeonghaseyo! Ms. Jang she bowed and smiled. Welcome to XOXO Academy she continued. Ms. Jang she will be the one to lead you the directions here in school so i should leave both of you now and have a woderful stay here in our school mr. jin bowed and walked away. So shall we proceed she said while letting me follow her.

By the way, My name is Ms. Liz and i will be your guidance counselor in your building and your tour guide today and nice to meet you she greeted you while smiling. Nice to meet you too Ms. Liz you smiled and bowed back. Omo don't need to bow she said while holding my shoulders. you just nodded and continued walking with her. After she announced about the rules here in school and where is the library, the gym etc, she guided you at last to where you will be staying for the whole school year.

There it is your room she said while opening the door. "Wow! I can see the room has two beds one at the right and one at the left and it also has two study tables too and one bathroom it's so big, clean and cozy" you thought to yourself. Well the other just occupied from the right so you will be staying in the left and don't worry she is a very nice person. and i think this will be it i hope you will continue to stay and love it here. So good luck and your uniforms are in your cabinet and your books are in your study table. Thank you and if you just need any help here that your not comfortable with, just visit my office anytime okay? Goodbye!  she said while starting to walk away. 

 

Aaah!! your inner voice screams again. I can't believe this is actually real! you mumbled while putting your bag on your bed. Then the door opens from your room which you can see a girl who is at your age. Oh, Annyeonghaseyo! she greeted and sits in her bed. You must be my new roommate? she asked. Nae~ Jang Chae rin imnida, nice to meet you you greeted and bowed. Hey! Chae rin, i am Lee Jieun nice to meet you too and you don't need to bow she replied and we shook hands. So, are you a freshmen? because i am she asked. Nae~ i am you replied. Jeongmallo? she said and jumps while holding her both hands. We must be classmates, because mostly roommates are usually classmates too she continued with a smile. Oh really? i don't know about that you chuckled and eye smiled while scratching your back. Don't worry you can eat with me at lunch or go with me anytime okay? she said. Nae~ Komawoo you said while putting your things in your cabinet.

Where you can see your uniforms and a letter hanged. "Hey Ms. Chae Rin, this is your uniforms and i hope you like it and again welcome to our School" -XOXO A.
Wow! how did they know my size? you said while fitting your uniform. "It fits well" you said. Omo yeppeo! /pretty/ it fits you prefectly! jieun said and holds your shoulder. So did you know what classroom are you in? she asked with her face curious. Nae~ Class B you replied. Jinja?! nado! /me too/ she said and jumps making me jump too. By the way, the class starts tomorrow, so go with me okay? she said in an agitated way while sitting in her study table. Sure~ you answered.

So Chae rin-ah what should i call you? she said while bouncing in her bed. Anything you want you replied while brushing your hair. Hmmm... how about Rinnie? she smiled and tilted her head. Sure~ you uttered and changed to your sleeping attire and headed to your bed. Sillyehabnida /excuse me/, Since when did you start studying in this academy? you asked. Hmm.. since 4th grade Actually, i didn't want to transfer because my previous school, everyone is nice to me there she replied while lowering her head. Wae? /why/ how about here, didn't they treat you nice like in your previous school? you asked with a curious face. Aniyo! aniyo! it's nothing forget it she replied while shaking her head. How about you? why did you transfer here? Uhmm... actually i transferred because i wanna go back from the start and forget those bad memories before you answered while faking a smile. Hmm.. i understand she said and nodded. And By the way, Welcome to our School she continued.

END OF CHAPTER :D

 


A's Note:
Annyeong! finally updated Chapter 2! Chae rin finally entered the academy! :D i really did try my best to go on with the next chapter and so on. Since school is fast approaching and i am going to be busy. And I hope you like it! ^^ sorry for the wrong grammars! :D I hope you will still continue to reading this! ^^
SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE