Leaving

♥XOXO Academy♦

It was raining, you can only hear the rain pouring. You were lying on your bed and faced the ceiling full of flashbacks. You wanted to forget it, but you can't. It's more than 2 years and nothing really changes. Today is Saturday. Your all alone in your room. So you stared at the window. As you were looking at the grey clouds. "Rain rain, go away, come again another day". you sang and you took a deep sigh. "I wished i could move on, and forget about before". you said while slowly looking at the window. "But it's okay, soon i will and i really have to" you thought to yourself. You can see your things are all set for tomorrow. 

Soon there was a knock on your door. Neh? you can come in. It was your little brother. Noona sorry for bothering you but it's time to eat dinner. he said while holding the door knob. Oh gwaenchanh-a /it's okay/ your not disturbing me and neh, i'll be there in a few minutes.  you answered while grabbing your pink sweater.

As you were going downstairs, you can see your mom's happy face once again. you were dazzled by your mom's sudden reaction. She was serving many delicious foods in the table. Umma, what's this for? you said while you were about to sit. Oh Honey! your just in the right time! Mommy was cooking your favorite foods with, since it's been more than 2 years that we didn't ate something like this. She replied while taking off her apron. Oh Jeongmallo? but you don't need to do this since me and dongsaeng are okay. you said while looking at her. Gwaenchanh-a! didn't you forget your already leaving tomorrow? That's why i made this so that before you leave you won't regret anything between our family. she said with a softer tone.

You were speechless and you almost cry. Umma!! Komawoo! you said while hugging her at the back and you also hug your little brother. "I'm gonna miss both of you mom". I know i know mom answered and let's go the hug. Let's Eat!


All of you started eating and made jokes, recalling some good and shameful memories. It was one memorable night.

"Kring-kring!! Kring kring!!" you heard a noise from your annoying alarm clock. A little more... a little more... you mumbled  while grabbing one pillow and put in your face. Since the alarm clocks annoyance bothered you, you start reaching it, still closing your eyes and you pressed the button on your alarm clock. *Sigh* you started stretching your arms and rub your eyes. and you look at the window while scratching your head. "Oh Good Morning Chae Rin! you sighed while talking to yourself it was a wonderful Sunny Day. *Yawns* looking at your things that is completely packed and all ready. "I should take a bath now" you murmured while heading to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, /you changed your clothes/ brush your hair/ ate breakfast/ brush your teeth/ and grab your things/. you were wearing a purple long sleeve with a coat and white pants with a pair of white short boots. you were looking at your room one last time. "I will miss you, my room". you take a look around and bitted your lower lip and grab your chimp bear. and slowly you leave while almost crying. 

Before you hop on the service car for the school, you hug your mom tightly and kiss her in the cheek. and your brother too. Honey, Take care okay? be strong always dear, you can call us anytime if you miss us and maybe when you come back here you will bring us a good looking guy mom chuckled and let go of your hug. Umma! you pouted a little. But Nae~ i will call you mom you said while trying to smile. and you dongsaeng! i will miss you too! always be a good boy okay? don't ever leave mom sad arasso? /okay/. Arasso, i will miss you too noona, and nae i will never leave umma sad he answered while smiling. I know you will do you ruffled his hair and you hop in the car and waved to them one last time. 

While in the car:

Chae Rin, you are going there for a new beginning. you want to forget those unexpected incidents before. I know you will forget them and soon you will treasure good memories when you go to that school you thought to yourself. I know you will find new friends easily and (what about love?) my inner voice screams. Aigoo.. why i am talking about that you continued and hit your head with your hand and bitted your lower lip. and most of all i will find someone who makes me the best person i can be. you thought while looking at the window with your sudden smile. XOXO Academy, Here i come!

END OF CHAPTER :D

 

 


A's Note:
Annyeong! My 1st chapter of XOXO Academy finally! :D I hope you like it! ^^ i really did my best to make a chapter as soon as possible. and sorry for the wrong grammars :D I hope you will still continue to read this until the end. This story is also available in Wattpad my name is Kacchie there! ^^
SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE