Another Day

♥XOXO Academy♦

It's a beautiful morning and you are already up there in the school rooftop chilling. "Wow i can't believe the view is nice from up here." you uttered and starts spreading your arms and feels the fresh air. " I can stay like this forever." you continued while closing your eyes. Suddenly you heard a starnge noise near the door it was a guy. and he starts running away... Strange why is he running away? you mumbled with a confuse look. *Ring! ring!!* your phone interrupted you and it was jieun. 

IN THE PHONE:

Yeobseyeo? you answered. Oh! Rinnie! where have you been i didn't see you this morning while i was taking a bath, is there something wrong? she asked with a worried tone. Gwaenchanh-a!! i am just here in the school rooftop, and mianhae for not telling you ahead or give you a message, i just don't want to disturb you while showering you replied. It's okay! so i will just meet you in the classroom? she asked. Nae~ i will just meet you in the classroom you said and starts sitting in the bench. Arasso, Annyeong! she said Annyeong! you replied back. *sighs*

 

After 10 minutes:

*The school bell rings* Oh i must be going you said and starts running as fast as you can. *Bang* you heard a loud noise and you can see your lying down while facing the guy. "OMO Eottoke? eottoke?." you can see the guy's angelic face with his eyes as brown-ish and his nose were as perfect as can be and his breath was beyond fresh. Is this love at first sight? you were talking to yourself in a slow motion. Miss? miss? gwaenchanh-a? the guy asked and interrupts you while your dreaming. *Shakes head* Oh! gwaenchan-a! i'm fine you replied and starts cleaning your uniform and gets your books on the floor. Mianhae how about you are you okay? you asked while looking at his face. Nae~ i'm fine, next time you watch where your going he exclaimed and helps you get your books. Kamsahamnida! *bows* i should be going now~ you said while walking fast to your classroom with your face blushing.

 

Oh he is so cute! but i didn't bother to ask his name? ughh... i think that will be the last. *sighs* but i wonder what grade is he? he must be so popular here since he is handsome. you said while still walking to your classroom which is 3 more blocks away. And you saw jieun already sitting. Oh there you are! she said with a happy tone. Nae~ you said and starts sitting. Then after a few minutes the second bell rang and Ms. Hwang enters the classroom and starts the class.

 

LUNCH BREAK:
 

Oh i'm so exhausted, *sighs* we have a lot of homework to make today jieun saids with her tired face as both of us sits in an empty table. Gwaenchanh-a let's make the homework together you replied while trying to make her smile. Jinja? of course we can! she said while changing her mood. you just nodded and starts eating. After eating, you can see a lonely girl with glasses sitting alone with a bunch of girls passing and teasing  her. Hey, Jieun who is that girl she seems to be new here~ you asked while looking at her. She? i didn't see her in school before maybe she is new... she said while both of us stands up and starts walking to her way. I guess we should let her go with us, i don't like people teasing someone who didn't do something you exclaimed while approaching her. Okay i agree~ jieun answered while following you.

Sillhyehabnida /excuse me/, mind if we seat? you asked. The girl just nods while reading a book. By the way my name is Jang Chae rin nice to meet you! and this Lee Jieun we are from Class B freshmen how about you? you said while giving out a smile. I am Kim Taeyeon i am new here i'm from class B freshmen too she replied while shrugging. Jeongmallo? so were classmates that's great you said. so what should we call you jieun asked. Taeyeon will do she answered and smiles. Don't worry you can hangout with us anytime and no one's going to tease you anymore okay? you told her while tapping her shoulders. Jinja? komawoo both of you were the first one who treats me nice here in this school actually i was in Class D but was transferred since many teased me she excalimed. Oh it's okay! were glad you transferred section jieun said and makes her smile. 

 

DISMISSAL:

Thank you anf goodbye class! Ms. Hwang said. Thank you and goodbye Seonsangnim! the class chorused. And don't forget your research about Romeo and Juliet she uttered and walks out. Rinnie! what to do? Romeo and Juliet? hmm.. i never heard that story she asked me with a confused look. Me either~ you nodded. Uhmm.. actually Romeo and Juliet is a book written by William Shakespeare, the story talks about two young crossed lovers taeyeon exclaimed. Woah! your good! jieun said while hugging her. Komawoo taeyeon you said and smiled. How about let's go to the library and borrow the book? you continued. Sure~ that's a great idea! jieun said. And 3 of us starts going to the library and borrowed the book. After, we pass by the EXO and as usual we have to go the side unto the other side just for them to pass. And unexpectedly one of them approach me, Oh Chae rin-ah! it was chanyeol walking towards me. Oh hey! you said. Wow! your doing the research too? he asked while looking at you holding the book. Nae~ your also doing the research you asked and smiled. 

 

Nae~ in our batch i think all of us are doing the research he exclaimed. Oh i see~ you nodded. Oh, we should be going... uhmm.. see you around then? he said with a happy smile. Oh Nae~ see you... you nodded and started blushing. He then walks away with the rest of the EXO Members.

 

You almost can't blink your eyes. then both jieun and taeyeon approached you with a shocking face. Oh did.. did Chanyeol just talk to you? jieun asked with her eyes blinking. I guess so you replied and chuckled. You have some explaining to do she said and three of us  starts walking towards our rooms. 

 

In the room:

Since when did you start hanging out with chanyeol? jieun asks impatiently waiting for me to answer. Uhmm... yee yessterday? i replied while my knees are shaking. Oh Jeongmal? oh yeah i went to my piano class yesterday she uttered and nodded. I guess you are super lucky she continued with a smile.


A's Note:

Annyeong 4th Chapter is already here! ^^ Mianhae Mianhae~ *pouts* for not updating more than two weeks now~ School is already starting last week's thursday, and i'm getting busier and busier each day. So i hope you understand >< but i will try my best to update every week! ^^ Btw, this chapter is a little bit boring~ sorry for the wrong grammars! don't worry next chapter is gonna be great!~ ^^

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE