First Day

♥XOXO Academy♦

It's already 6:30 in the morning. and i can already see jieun and her fresh face.

Oh, Rinnie your already awake? jieun asked while preparing your breakfast. Nae~ good morning you answered while standing up. Good morning! so how was your first day of sleeping here? she smiled while letting you sit in the chair. Oh it was fine i had a good dream you said while fixing the strips of your hair. Oh great she nodded and started eating. Uhmm.. Jieun, what time do usually wake up? because i can see your already taking a bath and prepared a breakfast for me, and for that thank you you thanked her while eating. haha yeah i just love waking up early and your welcome. By the way, you don't have to worry waking up so early like me since the class starts at 8:00. and the school is just a few minutes away from our building she exclaimed. Oh jeongmallo? Komawoo, i should be heading to the bathroom now and thanks again for the meal you said while heading inside the bathroom. No problem she replied.

After:

 

You changed to your school uniform while buttoning the last 3 studs. *good sigh* Chae rin fighting! you mumbled. Rinnie are you done? jieun asked while grabbing her bag. Nae~ i'm already done you replied and look at yourself one last time. Don't worry rinnie everyone is nice around here jieun said while tapping your shoulders and fakes a smile. you nodded and continued walking.

Both of you headed to your classroom, you can see your classroom is huge, clean and peaceful they were 6 columns 5 rows. So here we are our classroom she exclaimed while walking to her seat. Ms. Liz said you will be seating next to me~ she continued while started seating and putting her bag in the side. Oh okay~ you followed her and sat on your seat. Your seat was in the 3rd column second row while jieun is in the 2nd column 3rd row. and you heared the first bell and you can see all the students in your section are going inside like a tsunami. and an unknown girl with glasses came inside your room. Good Morning Class! she greeted. and everybody stands up "Good morning seonsangnim". Please sit down, well remember what i told you yesterday, there will be a new student in our school? Nae~ they responded. Well she is already here, let's welcome Jang Chae rin she said while pointing me. and everyone claps. You stood up and smile and starts walking in front going to the teacher. Introduce yourself Ms. Chae rin she said. Uhmm.. Annyeonghaseyo! *bows* Jang Chae rin imnida~ it was nice meeting everyone of you, please take care of me you politely greeted while you bowed again and smile. Everybody claps. Thank you Ms. Chae rin and welcome to the school she said by the way, my name is Ms. Hwang. and after the brief introduction, the class starts once again.

 

Recess:

 

Oh finally! jieun said while stretching her arms. So rinnie how was today? she asked. Oh it was fine it's just i'm kinda shy to the people around me you answered while putting your notes in your bag. Oh, Gwaenchanh-a! /it's okay/ you will get over it. By the way, can you go with me to the Cafeteria i'm starving she impatiently asked while pulling my arm. Sure~ you said and walked outside with her. 3 periods in the morning is harsh. You just nodded while walking. Wait! haven't you heard about the popular boy group in our school? she asked excitedly while holding my shoulders. Ani~ who are they? you asked  tilting your head in confusion. *laughs* gwaenchanh-a i will tell you after i ate this burger you want some? she said and hands you another burger. Oh it's okay i'll be the one to pay for it you exclaimed and paid the burger. 

After eating:

 

So can you tell me now? you asked curiously. hmm.. it is kinda funny telling you this since most girls knew it already she said and laughed a little. The popular boy group i told you earlier, they are called EXO! they are so popular to our school because of their looks! they are mostly the big fuss in our school especially, when they are performing their songs in the stage. Most girls here are Super duper stalker-ish. They are disame batch with us, they started performing when they were in 5th grade tehee.. and one of them had a girlfriend but i think they already split because of long-distance relationship. They even joined our schools Sports where you will be representing the school and they also made our school rank #1 in the tests  but i think i should stop there she said. Oh okay now i understand you replied. How about you? are you part of their fandom? you asked while leaning your face in the table. Of course! but it's hard to talk to them since they are always surrounded with fan girls she said. Oh well the bell rings! let's go she continued. As we were walking in the hallway, i can see girls shouting and gathering in the other side unto the other side. Omo EXO is here! they are passing here! fan girl 1 said. I'm gonna faint!! fan girl 2 said. I love you EXO SARANGHAE! fan girl 3 said. Oh, EXO is going to pass here, we should step aside jieun exclaimed with her face full of excitement. Okayy~ you followed her and stand up to the side. As they were passing, i can see a slow motion into my body it feels like my eyes can't blink.

A Member of EXO stared at you (who is it? ^^). *gulps* Chae rin why are you starting to blush when that guy stared at you? Ani~ you don't like any of them. and my heart starts to skip a beat... eottoke? /what to do?/  So to get out of people noticing you blushed, you started running while you bumped one of the exo members. Mi An Hae! you ran towards your classroom and gasp for air. "I'm safe i'm safe" you mumbled. Rinnie? rinnie! what happened? is their something wrong? she asked with a confuse face. No no i'm fine it's just that that...  i forgot to text my mom about me in in  my fir...first day of school you lied and fakes a smile. Oh jeongmallo? i thought you were having a serious problem or having a panic attack she thought. Oh i'm fine seriously. Just forget about it you said while sitting down in your chair. and the class starts again.

DISMISSAL:

Finally! finally! jieun said while putting her notes in her bag. Excuse me Chae rin-sshi, before you go, can you please give this papers to Mr. Lee to his classroom which is classroom A tell him i'm going to go somewhere very urgent ms. hwang asked and exclaimed. Sure~ Ms. Hwang you said and she handed you the papers. Kamsahamnida, for understanding! i'll see you tomorrow goodbye and she walks away. Rinnie, Mi An Hae i'll be going ahead since i have a piano class to attend i'm so sorry she exclaimed. Gwaenchanh-a! our room is not far at all, and good luck with your piano class you cheered her up. Komawoo, Mi An Hae she said and walks out. *sigh* i guess i'll be going to my room by myself.

But first i have to pass this to Mr. Lee. Class A? class A? Aha! there it is this must be it. when you were about to knock on the door, you can see they are not yet dismissed. But you continued knocking the door. *Knock knock* Excuse me Mr. Lee, sorry for interrupting but ms. hwang asked me to give you these papers you exclaimed while standing infront of him and when you look at your right, you can see the complete group of EXO. "Oh this must be there section". Oh you must be the new student that everyone is talking about? please come in mr. lee asked. Nae~ Annyeonghaseyo! Jang Chae rin imnida~ *smiles and bows* and you handed him his papers. Kamsahamnida Ms. Chae rin he replied. By the way this is my class. you just nodded and smiled. Annyeong! Chae rin! one of exo's said. Annyeong! you replied. I am Xiumin and does a freestlyle infront of you. Aissh... stop showing your moves playboy another exo yelled. And Xiumin continued nice to meet you he politely introduced and waves you just smiled and nod because he is super duper cute. By the way class, you are now dismissed and don't forget to answer your homework in Science it's on Page 248 Mr. Lee exclaimed. Yes! all of them chorused. But there was one guy who approached the teacher. Seonsangnim, when will our experiment in science starts? he asked. It's going to be on thursday don't worry mr. Lee exclaimed. Okay~ he said. Uhmm.. Ms. Chae rin do you know where is your dorm located? Mr. Lee asked. Ani~ but gwaenchanh-a! i think i know where it is you said and smiled. No, It's okay, most students got lost in the first day so it's best if someone will go with you he exclaimed. Aha! my student will direct you to your room, since i think both of you are in the same level Mr. Lee continued with a smile. Me? he said while pointing to himself. Yes! you! mr. Lee answered. Okkayy~ he replied with a smile. Oh, Gwaenchanh-a! i'm fine i can go by myself you said while trying to smile. Aniyo! it's okay i'm not that busy at all and i am also going to my dorm too and i think it's best you will have a companion in the first day he exclaimed and chuckled. Oh okay you just nodded and agreed. and both of you said goodbye to the teacher and starts walking.

I can see he has clear brown eyes and his were almost perfect as it is and his hair is perfectly combed. His uniform was tightly fixed and clean~ i guess he is a one neat guy you mumbled. Oh i forgot to introduce my name he said and looks at me shyly.  

By the way, My name is Park Chanyeol! call me anything and nice to meet you he said and let's out his hand. Chae rin imnida~ *let's out my hand* nice to meet you too. and both of you shake hands and proceeded walking to your rooms. So today was your first day? he asked. Nae~ you replied and nodded. So how was it? it was fine you said as you placed both of your hands in your stomache. So you must be a member of EXO? you asked. Yes, i am he said and laughs. Mi An Hae, it should be obvious your one of them. It's okay! it's no big deal after all he exclaimed while both of you are going inside the elevator.

 

Uhmm.. so what section were you? he asked while As both of you are going outside the elevator which is 4th floor. Class B you answered and smiled. Oh i know where it is then he walks fasts like someone is about to chase him. Oh there it is i guess this is your room he exclaimed and opened it for me. Oh it really is you smiled shyly. Thank you for accompanying me to my room you thanked and showed him your brightest smile. No problem he replied. No problem, it's nice talking to you and your the first girl i met who is not going to blush or faint infront of an EXO he said and smiles. *laughs* jeongmallo? so where's your room? you asked.  Oh it's disame floor as you oh it's just infront of me he said and laughs shyly. So let's meet again? he asked. Nae~ *nods and smiles* Goodbye! you said and headed inside your room once again.


"Oh Thank God! i didn't blush infront of me it's embarassing". you mumbled. I guess there will be a next time i hope you continued.

END OF CHAPTER :D

 


A's note:
Annyeong! Chapter 3 finally! i updated it because i'm not busy and i'm getting excited what's going on next! ^^ Chae rin finally met one member of EXO! :D 4 days more till school ughh i'm going to be busy~ >.< But I hope you like it! ^^ and sorry again for the wrong grammars. and still hope you continue reading this! ^^
SUBSCRIBE.COMMENT.UPVOTE