You

Last first kiss

 

I looked up at the dark night sky as a cool night breeze blew past. I sat and watched the stars shine in the night sky as my thoughts were keeping me wide awake.
 
It has been four days since JiYong had return and within those four days I haven't had one decent night sleep. I never had thought or anticipated that his return would cause me this much stress but sadly, it has.
 
I would be lying to myself if I said I have never thought about being with JiYong again, picking things up where we left off like Yumi had suggested because I have. I have thought about being with JiYong again but it just wouldn't be the same, not with him being this world famous celebrity and me being this ordinary girl next door.
 
"can't sleep?"
 
I looked over to my right and saw JiYong exiting his house. My heart started beating like crazy Just at the sight of him. 
 
"Ar- are you going?" I asked before mentally slapping myself when I saw JiYongs attire. Sweatpants and a hoodie, of course he isn't going anywhere plus it's 2:10am!
 
"Nah, Couldn't sleep so I thought I'd get some fresh air" he said with a smile as he started to make his way out the front of his house and over to mine.
 
"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean" I mumbled to myself.
 
He took a seat next to me on the step of my front porch and we both sat there in silence.
 
If the world was any more quiet, JiYong could probably hear my heart beating because I sure can feel it beating like crazy, almost as if my heart was going to beat out of my chest. 
 
I looked over to him and watched him as he was looking up into the sky. 
 
It's hard to believe that the very same jiyong who is sitting next to me once loved me and as these three days had pass, I have come to the realization that I still love him. As much as I wish I could let him go, a part of me still holds onto what we had, hoping I guess to rekindle what we had.
 
"So, what's it like being a world famous celebrity?" I asked, breaking the silence "Is it everything like you had imagined when we were younger?"
 
"You have no idea, JiYeon" he chuckled with a smile.
 
"When I'm on that stage and the whole stadium is chanting for more... The feeling is exhilarating. There is no where else is rather be then be on that stage" he spoke.
 
I felt so happy for him that he was following his dream, achieving what many believe is the impossible. 
 
"Do you miss having a normal life?" I asked.
 
"Of course!" He said "I sometimes think about what my life would be like if I didn't become famous. What kind of job I'd have, what I'd be studying in college, would I even be attending college, our future together" 
 
His last words hit me hard. Ever since he had been back, none of us had ever brought up the topic about our relationship that it almost seemed like he had forgotten all about it or we had never dated at all! 
 
My head shot towards his direction and he looked away from the sky and looked right at me, causing my face to turn a tomato red but thank god it was night.
 
"What did we say our plan was if this didn't work out for me?" He asked with a grin on his face.
 
My eyes widened with shock. I knew exactly what he was talking about, I just didn't think he'd remember it.
 
"That we would pack our entire lives into a single suitcase and runaway together"
 
He let out a chuckle. "Basically live out of our suitcase is what we said"
 
The smile on my face grew and grew with each second. I can't believe JiYong remembered such a silly thing that was said 7 years ago. Something we just said as a joke on a random day. 
 
-
-
 
After a long day at college, my day was coming to an end and my shift at the coffee shop was just about over. All my co-workers had already left for the evening as I told them I would close up seeing Yumi had dropped by to keep my company, plus she was meeting her date soon at a local bar. 
 
"So does that mean you guys will get back together?"  Yumi asked with glee as she was seated on a stool chair on the other side of the counter. 
 
I caught Yumi up with the events that has occurred with me and JiYong over the last 2 days.
 
"Come on Yumi, lets be realistic here" I said as I walked over to the corner where the machine was located and started making Yumi a cup if coffee "do you honestly think we can work out? Things won't be the same"
 
"Things are never remain the same JiYeon" I heard her say as I had my back towards her. "But wouldn't you want to give it another shot? I mean, if everyone had been given a second chance to be with their first love I'm pretty sure they would take that chance. Whether it works out or not really depends on the person but at least you won't spend your life asking yourself 'what if'"
 
I paused for a moment to think about what Yumi had said. I know of people who would kill to have a second chance and here I am, with the opportunity. I know that things may not work out and that I will end up hurt again but the question is, do I risk it or let the chance pass me by and spend my days asking myself the dreaded 'what if'?
 
"AISH!!" I exclaimed
 
Not paying attention to what I was doing, I over filled the cup of coffee with milk, spilling it everywhere. 
 
"JiYeon! You clumsy girl" Yumi scolded as she hopped off her stool and made her way behind the counter and over to help me. 
 
We both were on all fours, trying our best to soak up as much of the spilt milk as possible.
 
"Thinking about JiYong, weren't we?" Yumi said with a smirk on her face. 
 
"Shut up and just help" I said back to her as I have her a playful shove.
 
As we both continued cleaning the floor, we heard the bell above the door being rung.
 
"We are closed!" Yumi shouted out on my behalf.
 
"JiYeon?"
 
We both looked at each other in confusion as soon as we heard my name being called out.
 
"Who is that?"  Yumi whispered as I shrugged my shoulders yet the voice did seem awfully familiar.
 
We both slowly poked our heads above the counter to only see-
 
"HOLY CRAP IT'S YOU!"  Yumi exclaimed she saw who was standing in front of her.
 
"JiYong? What are you doing here?"  I asked. 
 
I looked over at the starstruck Yumi who still have her eyes wide open and her jaw literally hanging open. 
 
I couldn't help but laugh at Yumi.
 
"JiYong, this is my best friend Yumi. Yumi, this is-"
 
"G-Dragon! I-I-I can't believe your really him!" Yumi exclaimed.
 
"It's nice to meet you" he spoke politely as he extended a hand out. Yumi, trembling like crazy, took a hold of JiYongs hand and shook hello.
 
"I'm never washing this hand again". Yumi whispered to me, yet I'm sure it was still in an ear shot of JiYong since he let out a chuckle.
 
"Don't you have a date to meet up with?" I asked as I noticed the time. 
 
"Dammit!" Yumi cursed as she grabbed her purse off the counter and stormed her way towards the door, mumbling all sorts of things to herself, mostly cussing and cursing.
 
"Be safe Yumi" I shouted out to her.
 
"I'm sure we will meet again" JiYong said to her with a smile and I can tell Yumi's heart had just literally melted as she had dreamy eyes.
 
"Alright, bye love birds" she waved goodbye.
 
"Yumi!!!" I shouted but she was already out the door.
 
My face was going red like a tomato as I could feel it burning up. I could kill Yumi for that!
 
I quickly turned myself around so JiYong wouldn't see my red face and tried to keep myself busy by rearrange the coffee mugs.
 
"Wh-what are you doing here anyway?" I asked.
 
"I was passing by and I thought I'd drop by to see if you were in". He said
 
"Oh?" I replied.
 
"And I wanted to see if you wanted to accompany". He said. 
 
"Accompany you? Where to?" I asked
 
-
-
-
 
"I haven't played this game since we were kids!" I exclaimed.
 
"And you think I have!"  He said back over the noise.
 
The arcade.
 
It was 11:30pm and the arcade was emptying out. We both were surprise that the very same arcade that we use to go to every night after highschool was still standing and the fact that everything was still there. There were a few guys over at the racing car game and couple over where the photobooth was and JiYong and I were over at the same place where we use to hang out, playing out usual fighting game, which was still there.
 
"Still button mashing I see" JiYong said.
 
"Shut up!" I exclaimed as I gave him a slight push off his chair, which gave me the opportunity to press as many buttons as I could to defeat his character and for the first time-
 
"I won!!!!!" I cheered, throwing my hands up as high as they could go.
 
"You've been practicing, haven't you?" He said with a smirk plastered across his face.
 
"Why can't you hack the fact that you've lost your touch, Leader Kwon?" I said, with a grin.
 
I lied.
 
After JiYong has left and moved to live in the YG dormitory, I decided to practice the game in hopes that when JiYong did return, I would be able to kick is and impress the hell out of him, but he never did return.
 
"One more game" JiYong protested.
 
"Why? Your just going to loose again" I said with a smirk.
 
"If I win, you have to buy me lunch" he said.
 
"And if I win?"  I asked, with a raises eyebrow.
 
-
-
-
 
"I think I feel like some Thai food, been craving some for quite sometime" I said with a huge smile across my face. 
 
I was the victor against JiYong meaning he had to buy me lunch.
 
"You got lucky" JiYong said.
 
"It's called skills JiYong, something you seem to have lost" I said with a smirk.
 
We both decided to call it a night and decided to walk back home. Our walk back home wasn't as awkward as the first time around. This time, it felt more comfortable to be around each other. The atmosphere around us was no longer tense, but more relaxed. But that didn't mean my heart wasn't racing 1000 miles per second! 
 
"It's so weird to think your this big celebrity now when it feels like just yesterday we were only just talking about your big plans" I said.
 
"It can't be that weird. I mean, I'm still the same JiYong" he said. 
 
"Come on JiYong, you can't think your the same person 7 years ago. None of us are. The only difference is that your famous world wide. I figured since we lost contact with each other and the fact that it had been 7 years, you probably forgot who I was and to be honest, I was just about ready to accept that" I said before realizing what I had just said.
 
I didn't realize what I had been saying and before I knew it, everything was just coming out of my mouth.
 
I looked back and noticed JiYong had stopped in his tracks.
 
"What?" He asked, with a almost sincere look on his face.
 
I turned back around and slowly continued walking.
 
"I mean, your famous and I was just this girl next door that you d-"
 
And just then, in one swift move, JiYong had grab a hold of my arm and spun my around and before I had anytime to react or even say a single word, his lips were pressed up against mine. 
 
It was a feeling I thought I would never feel again, his lips on top of mine. His lips were soft and his touch was warm. Oh God, his lips.
 
He pulled away and looked me dead straight in the eyes in all seriousness.
 
"I never stopped loving you, JiYeon"
 

Hello :)) I'm so sorry for the late update ! And apologises for the any spelling mistakes and many more apologises for grammer errors ! I wrote this whole chapter on my mobile ! But to everyone who has comment and subscribed, it's you guys who keep me going on with this story :))  (hence why I updated this story on my mobile, wanted to update this story ASAP) so ...

 
Thanks to those who commented :))
 
Chocolatemushrooms
Doppelgänger13
Thatgdbaby
Maryreeds
Ellips
 
And many thanks to those who subscribed :))
 
korea9153 
ellipse 
423poo 
ArchThief 
MaryReeds 
thatgdbaby 
everlastingkissmes 
yencuyom 
teganthevegan 
Doppelganger13 
chekumi 
Youngbaesaranghae