Chapter 9

Secret

SECOND UPDATE^^

 

Third Person’s POV~

 

          “I don’t understand why you want to meet him. Besides, are you sure he is going to come?” the black hair with menacing eyes guy asked the red hair with small eyes guy.

 

          The small eyes guy smiles a little and look at the latter.”I think so.”

 

          “Sunggyu-ya… what will you do if he comes?”

 

          “I don’t know either, Myungsoo-ya…”

 

          Myungsoo holds Sunggyu’s shoulder and makes Sunggyu faces him.“Sunggyu… you know you can’t do anything if he does come. What about your family? What about you? What about me? And what about… us?”

 

          Sunggyu bites his lower lips.

 

          “Did you forget about us already? Did meeting Woohyun make you forget that you are in relationship with me?!” Myungsoo shouted.”Sunggyu! Answer me!”

 

          Sunggyu’s eyes are red, the sign that he is going to cry.

 

          “I did not… Myungsoo…”

 

          “So, why do you want to wait for him to come?”

 

          Sunggyu looks away.

 

          “Admit it, Sunggyu. You fell in love with that damn Woohyun, right?” Myungsoo hissed.”Be honest with me!”

 

          “Yes!” Sunggyu finally shouted.”Yes! I do love him! Even though it’s only for a while, I’ve been fall in love with him! But I love you too, Myungsoo!” Sunggyu stops for a while to take a breath and continue.

 

          “Myungsoo… let me... let me see him for the last time…” Sunggyu gets on his knees, hold Myungsoo’s hands and looks at Myungsoo, the tears are rolling from his eyes.”…after I see him, I will back…”

 

          Myungsoo tries to make Sunggyu stands up, but Sunggyu insist.

 

          “After seeing him, I will go back… back to where I’m belong…” Sunggyu sobs.”…I promise you, Myungsoo…”

 

          Myungsoo stands on his knees and hugs Sunggyu.”Don’t break your promise, Sunggyu. I will wait for you…”

 

         Myungsoo breaks the hug and wipes Sunggyu’s tears.”I will back to our world first. You really will back to me right, Sunggyu?”

 

          Sunggyu nods.

 

          Myungsoo pecks Sunggyu’s lips and says.”I love you.”

 

          Sunggyu holds Myungsoo’s hand which on his cheek. He closes his eyes and says.”I love you too, Myungsoo…”

 

          Myungsoo stands up and leads Sunggyu to stand up. He opens the door and pushes Sunggyu out. Myungsoo smiles and waves his hand.

 

          “See you later.”

 

          And Myungsoo closes the door.

 

***

 

          “Almost there…”

 

Woohyun whispers and stops outside the Academy’s gate. His hands are on his knees and he is panting. Sweats keep forming since he is running from his house to the Academy.

 

        He looks up and his face lit up. The gate has not locked. He slowly pushes the gate and looks up at the old building, the piano room’s light is on.

 

        Woohyun slowly walks toward the old building and surprise to see the figure that is standing in front of the old building’s front door. He fastened his pace.

 

        “Sunggyu!” he shouted and it startles Sunggyu.

 

        Woohyun runs toward Sunggyu and now, they are face-to-face.

 

        Sunggyu keeps looking at Woohyun and Woohyun does the same.

 

        “You came…” Sunggyu whispered.

 

        “Yes, I came. I had read your book and because I read the last page that I came here.”

 

        Sunggyu bitterly smiles.”I wrote that especially for you since I know you will be curious about me.”

 

        Woohyun waits Sunggyu to continue. Taking his change of waiting, he examines Sunggyu’s looks under the light. Sunggyu’s red hair, small eyes, lips, chubby cheeks that have tears stained.

 

        Wait, tears stain? Woohyun thought.

 

        “Sunggyu, had you been crying?”

 

        Sunggyu looks surprise and touch his cheeks.

 

        “N…no…”

 

        “Don’t lie. It’s obvious that you had been crying.” Woohyun said.”Why are you crying?”

 

        “Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu started.”…I don’t know how to say this to you. I really have a short time right now…”

 

        “Just tell me, Sunggyu. Beside I want to say something to you too…”

 

        Sunggyu holds Woohyun’s hands, startle Woohyun. Sunggyu gives him small smile and says.”I have to go, Woohyun. After this meeting, we will never meet each other again. That’s why I am so happy and surprise as well to see you came here.

 

        “I think… before you read that book, you may already know who I am and what happen to me. It’s fortunate that you are not afraid of me. Even though I only know you for a while, I am happy to have you. Woohyun-ah…”

 

        A first tear finally fall from Sunggyu’s left eye.

 

        “I love you…”

 

        Sunggyu bites his lower lip to prevent the tears to fall more. Sunggyu quickly speaks again when he sees Woohyun opens his mouth to say.

 

        “But, we can’t be together.” Sunggyu quickly said.”Truthfully say, Woohyun-ah. I am not from this present time, I am from the past time. You must know what happened to me in this present time, right?”

 

        Woohyun nods.”But…”

 

        Sunggyu envelopes Woohyun in hug.”Thank you for not running away, Woohyun-ah. I am really glad to meet you…”

 

        There is no words’ exchange between both of them. Sunggyu is the first one to break the hug and takes 3 steps back.

 

        “I have to go…”

 

        “Where do you want to go?” Woohyun asked with worry heart.

 

          Sunggyu smiles, but his eyes radiate sad aura.”To where I am belong…”

 

          “No!” Woohyun quickly takes Sunggyu’s hands.”You can’t leave me, Sunggyu!”

 

          “I’m sorry, Woohyun-ah…”

 

          Sunggyu pulls away and he pushes Woohyun until he falls down. Sunggyu quickly enter the old building and run towards the piano room. Woohyun, who is pushed by Sunggyu, quickly stands up and enter the old building too.

 

          “Sunggyu!”

 

          Sunggyu takes a wooden stick and he stuck it to the door handle. So the door can’t be opened easily. Sunggyu quickly sits and plays the piano.

 

          Woohyun’s eyes widened when he listens to the notes of Piano. He runs to the piano room and try to open the door, but he sees the wooden stick that make him can’t open the door.

 

          “Sunggyu! Don’t!!” Woohyun is banging the door.

 

          Sunggyu doesn’t answer him, instead he keeps playing it with tears that he tries to hold in his eyes.

 

          “Sunggyu!! I haven’t told you anything!!” Woohyun shouts while banging the door, tears are threatened to fall.

 

          Since Woohyun realize banging can’t do anything, he bangs the door using his body, trying to break down the door.

 

          Sunggyu looks at the door while keep playing. He bites his lips and looks back to the piano and close his eyes.

 

          ’A little more.’

 

          “Sunggyu!!!!” Woohyun shouted and the wooden stick is broke and the door opened.

 

          Woohyun looks up exactly as Sunggyu presses the last note and Sunggyu’s tears falling down freely while looking at Woohyun who has eyes widened.

 

          Sunggyu slowly becoming transparent, starting from Sunggyu’s foots and up to his thighs.

 

          That’s when Reality hits Woohyun that Sunggyu is going to leave Woohyun forever.

 

          “No, Sunggyu!!”

 

          When Sunggyu’s body become transparent, Woohyun shouts,

 

          “I haven’t told you about my feeling! I haven’t told you anything!! Sung…Sungyeol sent his regard to you!!”

 

          Sunggyu shakes his head while tears keep falling from his eyes and now, his shoulder becomes transparent.

 

          “Please don’t go, Sunggyu!”

 

          ‘I’m sorry, Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu mouthed.

 

          And when his neck becomes transparent…

 

          ‘I Love You.’ Sunggyu mouthed and gives Woohyun small yet sad smile.

 

          Then his head becomes transparent.

 

          “No…” Woohyun whispered.

 

          “I LOVE YOU, SUNGGYU!!!” Woohyun shouted exactly when Sunggyu finally completely gone.

 

***

Sorry for the long chapter^^

Will end soon^^

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENTS AND ENJOY!