Episode 5

Secret

Woohyun's POV

 

Thanks for Sunggyu’s words, I didn’t have a good sleep again last night. So, here I am, in front of Dongwoo-seongsaenim’s house after I ended my schedule.

 

          I press the house’s bell and seconds later, the door opened and revealed Dongwoo seongsaenim.

 

          “Come in.” He said and I enter the house.”Just make my house like your house, Woohyun-ah. Sit in the living room, please. I’m going to make you a cup of tea.”

 

         I nod and go to the living room to sit. After a while, Dongwoo seongsaenim comes, having two cups of tea in his hands. I quickly help him. After we put the cups on the table, he sits on the sofa across me.

 

          “So, you want to know from the beginning, huh?” I eagerly nod. He laughs.”But, it’s kinda boring though.”

 

          “Seongsaenim, just tell me, okay? I don’t care it’s boring or not. I just wanna know the story.”

 

          Dongwoo seongsaenim slowly smiles and says.”Okay, then. But, don’t cut me, okay?”

 

           I reply him with two thumbs up.

***End of Woohyun’s POV***

 

          Dongwoo’s POV~

          (Italic means THE PAST)

 

          “Class!” the teacher in Music Academic yelled, made the students silent.”We will have a new student. Come on in.”

 

          A guy with a shy smile comes into the class and stand beside the teacher.

 

          “The teacher is Nam Hyunsoo Seongsaenim, your father, Woohyun-ah. Beside became the committee, he became a teacher too.” Dongwoo-seongsaenim explained and I nod.

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Sunggyu. Take care of me, please.” Sunggyu said with a same shy smile.

 

          “Sunggyu-yah, please sit beside Dongwoo-yah.”

 

          Sunggyu nods and walk the empty seat beside mine.

 

          “Hello. I’m Jang Dongwoo.” I said with a bright smile.

 

“Dongwoo Seongsaenim, what did you major in?” Woohyun asked.

 

          “I’m major in violin. 20 years ago, even thought we had different major, there will be some lessons that different majors can have together. But now, the rules had changed. May I continue?” Woohyun nods.

 

          “After 3 days trying to know each other, we finally became best friend. 2 weeks later…”

 

          “Dongwoo-yah, you know that yesterday I had class with students major in Guitar, right? I noticed this cold-looking guy. I don’t know why did I just notice him yesterday.” Sunggyu shyly told me.

 

          “So, what is your point, Sunggyu-yah?” I asked while chewing my lunch.

 

          “I’m interested in him.” He mumbled.

 

          “What?”

 

          “I think I like him, okay?!” Sunggyu yelled.

 

          I jump a little.”No need to be so loud right, Sunggyu-yah. What is his name?”

 

          “His name is Kim Myungsoo. Do you ever see him, Dongwoo-yah? Aigoo… if I know I have a same class with him, I will diligently come to this lesson.”

 

          “From that day, just like his word, he really diligently came to the same lesson as Myungsoo’s. Day by day, he became close to Myungsoo. And, Myungsoo became our best friend too. For Sunggyu, friendship became crush and crush finally became love.”

 

          “Dongwoo-yah, what should I do? I fall in love with Myungsoo-yah.”

 

        “What do you mean with what should you do? Just confess to him, Sunggyu-yah.”

 

          “But, we are best friends, Dongwoo-yah. You are too. I don’t want our friendship ruined because of my confession. Besides, I don’t know is he a gay or straight…” Sunggyu said with a frown.”…I won’t confess. I will try to forget my feeling.”

 

          “Why don’t you try, though? Maybe he is a gay?”

 

          He chews inside his mouth.

 

          “I don’t want to risk our friendship. So, just forget that I told you my feeling toward Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said and turned around only to see Myungsoo is standing in front of our class.

 

          Our eyes widened. So is Myungsoo’s.

 

          “M…myungsoo, how long have you stand there?”

 

          Myungsoo walks toward us and hold Sunggyu’s shoulder.”Sunggyu-yah, is that true? Do you love me?”

 

          Sunggyu doesn’t dare to face Myungsoo, so Myungsoo pulls Sunggyu’s arm and run. Then, I quickly follow them.

 

          “We stopped at the room beside the now-old building’s piano room. I just looked at them from the crack of the door, though…”

 

          “Sit first, Sunggyu-yah…” Myungsoo said and take his guitar on the floor and sit beside Sunggyu.

 

          “M…myungsoo-yah, let’s just pretend nothing happen…” Sunggyu said with head low.”Forget the conversation between me and Dongwoo…”

 

          Silence.

 

          “Sunggyu-yah… Please. Please listen to me first. After I finish, you can decide whether we should forget or not…”

 

          Sunggyu nods.

 

          Myungsoo smiles and positions his guitar on his lap.

 

 

“I need to love you

If your two eyes could always look at me, I’d like it

Every time you think of me,

I wish a smile (at your lips) would begin to spread

 

If your lips could always call me, I’d like it

Every time you call my name,

 I wish happiness (in your chest) would overflow

Without a double in the world, oh

Precious love of mine, oh no

 

I need you, love you, love is on its way

It’s almost like I’m dreaming a dream

I need you, love you forever, with you and me

I want to love, my love

 

If your heart could always hug me, I’d like it

Every time you think of me,

If your heart (fluttering) could start to thump

 

Without a double in the world, oh

Precious love of mine, oh no

 

I need you, love you, love is on its way

It’s almost like I’m dreaming a dream

I need you, love you forever, with you and me

I want to love

 

I want you, love you, it seems I’ve fallen into love

I hope we will always be together

I want you, love you, no matter where

If it’s you,

I want us to be together

 

My one and only person,

Sad things or happy things (all of them),

I only want to do them with you

Even if I’ll live again,

Only you…

Are the one I’d want to loved

 

I need you, love you, love is on its way

It’s almost like I’m dreaming a dream

I need you, love you forever, with you and me,

I want to love

I want you, love you, it seems I’ve fallen into love,

I hope we will always be together

I want you, love you, no matter where,

If it’s you,

I want us to be together,

My love”

 

            “He sang to Sunggyu?!” Woohyun gasped.

 

          I just nod.

 

          “Sunggyu definitely said yes, didn’t he?”

 

*** End of Dongwoo’s POV***

Sorry for the long chapter!

hope you are not boring!: D

please enjoy, comments and subscribe!!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!