chapter 2

Always Keep The Faith

Jaejoong POV:-

Bang! My bags dropped on the floor, why is he looking at me like that? “Come with me” he ordered as he pulled my hand and took me into his room which was furthest from the rest of the boys. I followed willingly but he still insisted on holding my hands, it was nice, too nice.

These were the moments I loved most, when he held me close, these were the times where I blushed my hardest and felt warm. As soon as we came to his room he closed the door, oh Budda! Please don’t let him lecture me T.T I prayed in my head. Actually, to my surprise that didn’t happen, in fact it was the opposite; he opened up his arms for an embrace which took me by surprise. Okay? I could hear him behind me crying, “Please don’t cry” I said trying to make him stop so that I didn’t end up crying, Ugh~! that I ended up crying anyways. It was awkward but nice...but still awkward.

He left go of me and looked at me in the eyes “I want you to do me a favour” he said “I want you to punch me as hard as you can, take your shot just not the face… I have a photo shoot soon so yeah” WHAT THE HELL! “Why the hell would I punch you pabo! It should be me asking you that instead” I said. “Jaejoong , If I had looked after you properly, loved you more, listened to your problems, maybe we wouldn’t be where we are now, maybe you could have tolerated it more..” he choked on his last few words as tears were forming, I couldn’t stand to see him like this so I turned my back on him “Stupid! Nothing you could’ve done would have changed my mind, and plus your forgetting about Yoochun and Junsu, don’t forget I’m not the only one who ones to terminate their contracts” I said.

I felt his warm body behind me having his arms come closer to my waist; he kissed me on the cheeks for a while, “Yah! You’re blushing too hard” he said as he lifted his lips from my face. No freaking Sherlock, you know I can’t control my emotions when I’m around you! ~ I wanted to yell but that would have made the situation more awkward.

He sat me down on his bed as he called it he wanted to know ‘ what we were going to do next’ to me it sounded more like ‘what happens when you guys leave, does that mean your forming your own trio, does that mean me and Changmin have to make our own band?’. I could read Yunho’s thoughts better then he thinks but I don’t like to intimidate him so I left him off by acting stupid.

2 hours went by instead of talking about important stuff we thought it would be better if we just discussed the past and reminisce about the good days. I think it was when he started shooting Dangerous Love that I really realised how much I felt from him, and vice versa.

I talked about how that drama opened my eyes where as for him it showed to him to be more open to his feelings, and boy was I glad that it did. That conversation soon died and we ended up playing rock paper scissor instead, but this wasn’t any ordinary game, the loser had his hand slapped as hard as the winner wanted to. My hand was white as snow where as his hand was boiling red, that guy is seriously freaking predictable.

Knock, we heard the door and welcomed whoever it was in, ugh! As if they knock man, “so let me get this straight…we were out there thinking you guys were killing one another when you actually in here snickering like stupid high school girls playing “Junsu said as he scolded us for being the usual immature people , hehe, I guess some people just never grow up. “ Humph! No fair! Can I play” Changmin pouted, “ANIYO!” I said as I jumped of the bed, DON’T EVER PLAY WITH CHANGMIN! I swear on my future grave, Yunho’s grave, my future children’s grave, and anyone’s life HE IS NOT NICE when he plays.

Yunho’s POV:-

Pffft freaking I wanted to say, Changmin isn’t that fierce when he plays, yeah he’s abusive, yeah sometimes he can make you bleed a little okay and perhaps sometimes he takes it overboard, jeez I’m not making this any better UGH~!!

I put my focus back on Jaejoong and could tell that he was still whipped out by Changmin’s challenge. “I’ll play with you Changmin” I said trying to get that goofy sad look of his face, “WAH! Hyung, thanks”Changmin said

I won the first couple of games and I’m sure everyone was just as shocked as I was, I looked over at Changmin steadily analysing my moves. “Hana dul set” I said and made my move again and the next thing I knew I was on the floor close to boiling my eyes out. LIES!  I did, but I quickly wiped them before anyone else could notice. “YAH! What was that for?” Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu all yelled at the maknae. “Aniyo, it’s not his fault, it’s my mine I should’ve known he’s very competitive, Aish!” I said, being the leader means taking the bullet for even the most stupid things EVER!

(Video to watch to understand Changmins crazy side ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXHzw046eY&feature=related)

The next few days were the same as always; expect no one dared to bring up the whole termination crap. It was night now and I was in bed with Jaejoong not ual or anything just pure talk. It was round about 12 o’clock that I realised I had been talking to myself for the last 10 minutes. I swear I thought I heard Jaejoong talking back to me. I looked down at his pale face and wondered how someone so beautiful could be all mine. I his cheeks and put my fingers through his hair, how the hell does he get it so soft like that? This continued for another five minutes until… “You do realise you look like a e when you do that right” Changmin said, I fell of my bed from the sudden voice “Map so sa (oh my god!)” I said clutching on to my quick beating heart.  

I took Changmin out of the room “so you know?” I asked him “know what?” he replied. “Know that were together don’t you” I questioned we should’ve told him I thought “hyung, what the hell are you talking about? We all know” he replied. Oh great! They know TT.TT meh, beats pretending to why I have my hands down his shirt all the time.

After that incident everything just felt so much awkward, ugh! I thought we were pretty good actor’s man. Ring,ring, “Yeoboseyo” Jaejoong answered, after that all I could hear was ne and Aniyo. “Who was that? I asked him, “my lawyer” he said with a cold tone. Oh boy here we go again.