Taeyeon (SeYeon + SeoHan)

Love Song

EMBLEM3 - CHLOE (REQUESTED BY luvbelle10)

*By the way, the lyrics should be with the name- Chloe. But I've changed it to Taeyeon's name.*


 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGvhP0ViEbGNSWRo8nYsx    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL9cfky8wTH_L77E-huVQ

 

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on,
But you're the one I want
But you're the one I want, yeah

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

Taeyeon says:

Standing beside her, I don’t feel ugly. I am ugly.

 

“Sehun!”

 

That young boy just kept spacing off.

 

“Sehun!” Again I called, but this time a little louder.

 

No response. What the hell is he doing dazing off in the middle of the day? Grrr! Oh Sehun, you’ll be the death of me.

 

“Oh Sehun!” I smacked his shoulder with my notebook. I was being nice to spend time tutoring him for Biochemistry subject and he dared to go wonder off in his fantasy!

 

“Ouch! Noona! What the heck is that for?” Sehun grunted, he was rubbing his shoulder. His face plastered with pain. Serve him right! Like I even care if you are in pain, Oh Sehun!

 

“That’s for wasting my time, kiddo!” I began to pack my books. No use of staying here and tutoring him anymore. He seemed to be uninterested. Plus, I have other thing to do. Jang Wooyoung! Ah! I can’t wait to see him in action at the basketball court. Kyaaaa~

 

“Yah, noona! Where are you going?” Sehun grabbed my hand, stopping me from walking away from him.

 

“I’m off. So, you can swim back to your Lala land okay, kiddo!”

 

“Off where?”

 

Silence. I don’t want him to know that I’m going to watch Jang Wooyoung from afar. He would surely yell at me. That’s because Jang Wooyoung is my step sister’s boyfriend, Bae Suzy.

 

Bae Suzy.

 

My sister from the same mother but different father. She’s the total opposite of me. She’s tall but I’m a shorty. She’s the college sweetheart but I’m nobody. She’s the queen bee while I’m the nerdy geek. The world is just so unfair. Whatever I want in life, Bae Suzy had it all easily, including Jang Wooyoung.

 

“Noona, I’m asking you. Care to give me an answer?” Sehun irked when I just remained silence.

 

I pulled my hand from his grasp and walk away from him. I don’t want to create any confrontation with him.

 

“Noona! Wait up!” He once again gripped my hand. I shot daggers towards him. “Oh Sehun!”

 

“Taeyeon noona! Just stop this nonsense will ya!”

 

“What nonsense Oh Sehun?!” Eyebrows jerked, still shooting daggers.

 

“You can’t fool me noona. I know. It’s Wooyoung hyung, right?” Crap! How did he know? “Enough is enough noona! He’s Suzy’s boyfriend!”

 

“So what? I’m just going to watch him from afar. I don’t intend to snatch him from Suzy.” I let out a sigh. “Even if I want to, he won’t look at me, Sehun. I’m… nobody. I’m not Suzy.” Those last words I said in a very slow tone, almost like whispers.

 

“Noona, don’t compare yourself to Suzy. Both of you are different!”

 

I pushed Sehun’s hand away from me. My face was written with frustration.

 

“I know. That’s why I’m just going to admire Wooyoung from afar. Plus standing beside her, I don’t feel ugly. I am ugly. ”

 

“Noona…” Sehun’s voice filled with guilt. “Just because Suzy is pretty, doesn’t mean you’re ugly. You have your own charms.”

 

Silence. Whatever you might say Sehun, I know better what it’s like being compare to my own perfect little sister.

 

“Sehun-ah, I won’t go to the basketball court. I promise.”

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be a jerk like this.”

 

“Ani.. You’re not a jerk, kiddo. Really….” I bit my lips. “Urm…  I’m going home now.”

 

“Let me walk you home.”

 

“No need. I’m going to meet up with Sica at her house first. So, you don’t have to walk me home.” Lies! That’s just a cover up. I don’t want Sehun to see me cry the tears that I’ve been suppressing hard to not let them flow down my cheeks. My heart aches because Wooyoung and Suzy. Geez! I shouldn’t be like this! I’m not a crybaby! Kim Taeyeon, get a grip for heaven’s sake!

 

“If you say so then.”

 

“Bye Sehun.”

 

“Bye noona. See you tomorrow okay.” Sehun smiled and I reciprocated with an almost fake smile. Hopefully he won’t notice me faking that smile.

 

Front page magazine

Everybody says that she's the queen

But that's you to me

I just want to let you know that

She likes the flashing lights

I love the way that you like candle light

Stay close by my side

I just want a chance to show that

 

SEHUN’S POV

 

Sehun says:

 Pretty girls who are unaware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it.

 

After making sure Taeyeon disappeared from my sight, I took a sit once again at the table where I had my tutoring session with her. I let out a sigh, a heavy one to be exact.

 

Taeyeon.

 

Can’t you just delete Wooyoung hyung from your heart and mind? Can’t you see that you’re the one I want? Stop looking at me as your kid brother! I’m not that little boy anymore.

 

A hand suddenly tapped my shoulder, making me turned my head to see who it was.

 

“Luhan! Seohyun noona.” The lovebirds then took their sit in front of me.

 

“What’s with the long face, Sehun?” Seohyun asked. She put her notebooks on the table.

 

“Yah! You looked like someone just stole your choco bubble tea.” Luhan giggled.

 

“It’s worse than that okay.”

 

“Meaning?” Luhan creased his forehead. Must be a shocker to him because there is something worse than someone stealing my choco bubble tea.

 

“It’s Taeyeon unnie right?” Seohyun’s guess hit the mark.

 

I let out a sigh before I scoffed.

 

“How come you can notice my feeling but she’s so dense about it?”

 

Seohyun giggled. “Well, it’s Taeyeon unnie we’re talking about.”

 

“Pretty girls who are unaware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it. Why can’t she realize that? I know she’s dense, but to be this dense? I meant come on! She’s like the smartest girl in this college but she’s being insecure about beauty? Seriously I can’t believe this!” I banged my head to the table. Ouch! That surely hurt. A LOT!

 

“Sehun-ah, you need to understand one thing.” Luhan’s words made my orbs fixated to him.

 

“What?” Eyebrows jerked.

 

“No girl believes she’s beautiful until a guy comes along and makes her feel like she is.”

 

“Luhan, I’ve been telling her that she’s pretty and stop comparing herself with Suzy since like centuries ago! But heck, she just ignored my words like the wind blowing in midsummer. Don’t you know how frustrated I was?!”

 

“We know Sehun. Trust me. Luhan and I know how you feel. But, try to put yourself in her shoes. Everyone keeps shipping Suzy like she’s a goddess that descended from heaven. If I were in her place, I’ll be the same. What’s more, they keep comparing her with Suzy. Obviously that kind of thing will take a toll on her.”

 

“Geez! That’s everyone! Not me! For me, it’s her. It’s Taeyeon that I regard as my queen.”

 

“Then, show it her. You know Sehun. Sometimes words aren’t enough to make someone feel that you really care for them. It needs a little effort to convince that you are. So, my advice for you, prove to her that she’s the one that you want and not anyone else.” Luhan said, long and well, I really have to admit that some of his words really make sense.

 

“How? It’s not like you don’t know how she treats me. I’m like a kid brother to her.”

“Confess.”

 

Seohyun’s one word just made my jaws dropped.

 

“Bwoh?! Are you crazy Seohyun noona?”

 

Seohyun scoffed. “I’m not! I’m telling you the truth Oh Sehun. If you want her to notice you the way you want it, you have to tell her how you feel. If you don’t make an effort, you’ll be stuck at this same place forever. Your relationship won’t go any further than just noona-dongsaeng relationship.”

 

“My Seobaby is right. Man up Sehun. If not, you’ll just be living in Wooyoung’s shadow forever.”

 

My hand went to massage my temple. Geez! These two really are giving me a headache.

 

“It’s not that easy okay.”

 

“I know. But if you really want her to stay by your side, you need to do something Sehun.” Luhan patted my shoulder lightly.

 

I didn’t say anything, just stayed quiet and stared at the greenish park beside the café.

 

“Hwaiting Sehunnie! I know that you can do it! Lulu and I will root for you!” Seohyun cheered me up so that I will gather the courage to confess to Taeyeon.

 

 

If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you

I-I do (but you're the one I want)

If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you

It's true-oo-oo-oo

 

Sehun says:

Beauty isn’t about having pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and most importantly a beautiful soul.

 

Kim Taeyeon.

 

If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you.

 

If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you.

 

Beauty is not flawless. It shines through your flaws.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Don’t you dare go spacing off in front of me and Seohyun.” Luhan nudged my shoulder. “Yah, maknae!”

 

“Urgh! I wasn’t spacing off. I was thinking okay.”

 

“So, have you decided? To confess or not to confess?” Seohyun asked in full curiosity.

 

“That one I don’t know yet. Let’s just leave that to fate okay.” I flashed them a smile. Honestly, I’m leaving this matter to fate. Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be.

 

Luhan and Seohyun exchanged glances, dissatisfaction plastered on their faces.

 

“But not to worry, I’ll confess. But someday though.”

 

Seohyun just shook her head while Luhan smacked his forehead.

 

 

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)

You think she's got it all but that don't make her better

You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But you're the one I want

But you're the one I want, yeah

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

Taeyeon says:

I wonder what it feels like to be one of those pretty girls that all guys want.

 

 

I was at the rooftop, waiting for the sun to set beyond the horizon. I didn’t feel like going home early today. Omma is busy grooming Suzy for her upcoming model photo-shoot and like hell I really want to avoid being there because omma will keep on boasting about Suzy. Yeah, I know! I forgot to mention one more important thing. Aside from being the college’s sweetheart, Bae Suzy aka my perfectly goddess-like sister is a famous model. Booo me! The unknown, nobody girl that even my omma can’t be proud of despite having one of the best grades in college.

 

 “Taeyeon noona!” Sehun tapped my shoulder and took a sit next to me.

 

“How did you know I’m here?” I adjusted my sit, avoiding sitting too close with him.

 

Lately, Sehun is being weird. Weird like extraterrestrial weird! I meant before this he’s not that clingy or the touchy type but now, every single time he will try to initiate some body contact with like. For instance, he will hold my hand when we walk together or pushed the strands of my hairs if they are covering my face.

 

Honestly, at first I was okay with it, but after a while, I was like ‘hey, what the hell is wrong with me?’. Frankly speaking, his touch and simple gesture made me feel the static. It was like I was getting a free electrical shock daily and seriously, my heart kept beating faster and faster when he’s near.

 

Gosh! That is BAD as in BAD BAD right? He’s like my kid brother. I shouldn’t feel that way.

 

“Sica noona told me.”

 

“Ah… No wonder. What’s up?”

 

“Nothing. Just feel like spending time with you.” He flashed me a smile and I thought at that time, he is drop dead handsome!

 

Handsome?! I mentally punch myself. Ommo! I shouldn’t think that way! This must be the effect from the ray of sun. It’s making him glowing more than usual.

 

“Go home kiddo. It’s late already.”

 

“Noona, I’m not a kid anymore okay.” Sehun pouted. Ahhh… So cute.

 

Cute? And now I think he’s cute?! What the hell is wrong with me?! Kim Taeyeon, you seriously need to do a brain MRI. Maybe there’s tumor or blood clot that’s pressing some part of your brain till your feeling towards Sehun changed drastically like this.

 

Silence began to engulf both of us.

 

“Sehun-ah, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure. Just shoot.”

 

“I wonder what it feels like to be one of those pretty girls that all guys want. You’re one of the kingkas right? What it feels like to be one of the most wanted guys in college?”

 

Sehun’s face was written with ‘noona-what-kind-of-question-is-this?’.

 

“Yah, what’s with that face? I’m just curious okay. I’m not a queenka like Suzy. I just wanna know what it feels like to be adored by other people.”

 

Fast lanes, limousines

Baby, there can be no guarantees

But if, you're with me, you know I can guarantee yeah

Cause I'm attracted to your passion,

Be yourself, forget the fashion

Just keep that smile on, that you're flashing

You and I deserve to be forever ever lasting

 

SEHUN’S POV

Sehun says:

Real glamour and beauty is not just mascara, Chanel no. 5 perfume and perfect lipgloss.

It’s more about being beautiful on the inside and caring more about others than you do about yourself.

 

“Curiosity kills the cat, noona.” I plainly replied. Taeyeon and her insecurity! I guessed I should give her some piece of my mind today. Fuh~

 

“I’m not a cat, Oh Sehun. So, curiosity won’t kill me.” She stuck her tongue out to me.

 

“Honestly it’s nothing special, at all.”

 

Taeyeon jerked her eyebrows.

 

“I don’t think so. Suzy seems happy whenever guys chase her around.”

 

“So, this is about Suzy again?”

 

Taeyeon zipped shut, her gaze fixated at the yellowish-orange sky.

 

“Noona, I know your sister turns everyone on. I know you think she's got it all but that doesn’t make her any better than you.”

 

Again, she didn’t response to my words.

 

Sometimes words aren’t enough to make someone feel that you really care for them. It needs a little effort to convince that you are. So, my advice for you, prove to her that she’s the one that you want and not anyone else.

 

I let out a sigh. This is it. Time to do the unthinkable, Oh Sehun.

 

“Real glamour and beauty is not just mascara, Chanel no. 5 perfume and perfect lipgloss. It’s more about being beautiful on the inside and caring more about others than you do about yourself.” I pulled her body so that she and I were face to face.

 

“You care about me, Luhan, Sica noona and Seohyun noona. Heck, you care about Suzy more than yourself even if you won’t admit it. I know that you sometimes help to tutor her because she missed too many classes. I know that you always ask her classmates to help her whenever she can’t keep up with the pace in her lessons. I know all that noona.”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“After all this time, I only have my eyes on you, Kim Taeyeon. I have no doubt you're the one that I want. You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters.”

 

Taeyeon was flabbergasted. Her eyes blinked countless of times, opened, her mind was blanked. I guessed she was trying to swallow my words and digest them in a way that makes sense to her.

 

“Sehun-ah, what the hell are you talking about?” She shook her head. “Honestly, this isn’t funny Oh Sehun.”

 

“I’m not making a joke, Taeyeon. You're the one I want. I love you.”

 

“Bwoh?! Yah! Are you out of your mind? Gosh! Sehun, snap out of this!” Taeyeon was hysterical. Her face plastered with ‘I-don’t-believe-you.’

 

“Why choose me of all the other girls? I’m nobody.”

 

I took her hands and intertwined them with mine. She however resisted but hey, I’m a guy. Obviously, I’m stronger than her.

 

“Everybody says that Suzy is the queen but that's you to me. Love means that you accept a person with all their failures, stupidities, ugly points, and nonetheless, you see perfection in imperfection itself. You are perfect for me, Kim Taeyeon, regardless how you might think of yourself.”

 

“Sehun…”

 

“I know that you only see me as your kid brother, but this time please see me as a guy.” I untangled our hands and went to cup her face.

 

“I know I’m not Wooyoung hyung but believe me when I say this. You’re the one I want, Kim Taeyeon, not only for this moment but for everlasting.”

 

“You are making my mind jumbled up, Oh Sehun. Heck, you make my heart beats chaotically right now!”

 

“Think about it, Taeyeon. I know this is all too sudden for you but please give me a chance. Let me love you.”

 

I let go off my hands from her face, took my bag pack and left her alone to sort out her feeling. I didn’t want my presence to mess up her judgment. I don’t want her to accept me because she feels pity towards me. I want her to accept me wholeheartedly because she loves me too.

 

If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you

I-I do (but you're the one I want)

If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you

It's true-oo-oo-oo

 

Sehun says:

If I could give you one thing in live, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

I kept knocking on Luhan’s door. After my unthinkable act at the rooftop, I don’t think I can ever face Taeyeon again. Gosh! How did I ever have that kind of nerve to confess like that? Arghhh! Oh Sehun, you are such a dummy!

 

“Yah! I’m coming! Stop banging my door!” Luhan yelled from the inside. The door finally opened and I flashed Luhan my ‘help-me’ face.

 

“Yo! Never thought that you would intrude at a time like this.”

 

“Can I come in?” I asked Luhan.

 

“Ah, sure. But Seohyun is here. You won’t mind right?”

 

I nodded. I don’t think I would mind if there are thousands of Seohyun noonas inside Luhan’s house right now. I just want someone to share the tale about my outrages act.

 

“Hi, Sehunnie.” Seohyun greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back before slumming myself on the sofa.

 

Luhan and Seohyun both looked at me with their puzzled faces.

 

“Are you okay?” Seohyun, known for her motherly instinct asked.

 

“Honestly… I’m not okay noona.”

 

“What happened?” Luhan said as he took a sit next to Seohyun.

 

“I confessed.”

 

Jaws dropped. Mouths opened. Foreheads creased.

 

“Seriously?!” Both Luhan and Seohyun screamed at the same time.

 

I nodded.

 

“Finally! About time Oh Sehun!” Seohyun curved a smile on her lips.

 

“Arghhh! I don’t know why I did that noona. I’m so stupid! I shouldn’t do that!” I took a pillow and covered my face with it.

 

“Yah, chill Sehun! It’s a good thing what. At least you confessed. I’m proud of you.” Luhan said.

 

“How can I chill? That act was too absurd and surreal!”

 

“Hunnie, take a deep breath and keep calm. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as you think. Maybe Taeyeon noona will accept your confession.” Seohyun tried to calm me.

 

“Noona, if only that happens I’ll be the luckiest guy in the world. But heck, what if it’s the other way around? How am I going to face her soon?”

 

“Do you wanna know something?” Seohyun asked.

 

“What?”

 

“Sica unnie mentioned to me that lately Taeyeon unnie felt differently when she’s with you. So, have faith Hunnie. For all I know, she might have a feeling for you too. Your love isn’t one sided okay.”

 

Seohyun’s words just made the worrisome feeling inside my heart disappeared into thin air.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yup. Don’t worry. I’ll asked Sica unnie about this matter. Taeyeon unnie will definitely consult her about your confession.”

 

“Noona!!! I love you!” I screamed out loud and jumped from the sofa to hug Seohyun.

 

“Yah! Hands off! She’s my girlfriend okay!” Luhan immediately blocked me from hugging Seohyun.

 

And thus, the living room filled with laughter.

 

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)

You think she's got it all but that don't make her better

You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But you're the one I want, yeah

But you're the one I want, yeah

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

Taeyeon says:

That awkward moment when you fall in love with your so called kid brother.

 

“Sica!!!” I yelled through the line. I don’t care if Jessica’s eardrum split into half, I need consultation now! As in now!!!

 

“Oh my gosh! Woman! Tone it down!” Jessica hissed.

 

“Sorry, Sica. But seriously I need your help!”

 

“Why are you so freak out? Did Suzy mess with you?”

 

“Ani… This is not about Suzy.”

 

“Then, what?”

 

“Sehun…”

 

“What’s with Sehun?”

 

“He… He… He…”

 

“Yah! If you wanna spill, spill it properly! If you are going to keep stammering, I’ll hang up.” Jessica finally lost her patience.

 

“Sehunconfessedtome!” There, I said it in one breath.

 

“Bwoh?! Yah, Taeng. Before this, you were stuttering and now you’re talking in a speed of light. Are you trying to piss me off?”

 

I smacked my forehead. Aigoo.. Kim Taeyeon. Let’s take a deep breath and keep calm. Fuh!

 

“Sehun.  Confessed. To. Me.” This time I said the words one by one.

 

“For the love of cucumber, took him long enough to do that!”

 

“Yah! I thought you hate cucumber?”

 

“Never mind about that. Let’s talk about Sehun. Have you given him a reply?”

 

“Nope. I don’t know what to do. That’s why I’m freaking out like hell now.”

 

“Hahaha… Don’t freak out. Just say yes.”

 

“Bwoh?!” My jaws dropped. How can she say that so easily?

 

“Just say yes. As simple as that.”

 

“Yah! He’s like my kid brother! How can I say yes?”

 

“Kid brother? Stop fooling yourself, Taeng.” Jessica sounded sarcastic.

 

“Me? Fooling myself? When did I do that?”

 

“You’re doing it now. Need I drop the bomb to you? You like Oh Sehun, Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“Bwoh?! I did not.”

 

“You do. You just won’t admit it.”

 

“How could you even say that? You don’t have a proof, Sica.”

 

“Still in denial huh? Then, let me tell you this. A guy and a girl can be just friends or in your case now noona and dongsaeng. But at one point, they will fall for each other.”

 

“I did not fall for him.” Again, I denied but why did it sound so unconvincing?

 

“Oh… if you put it that way, then let me have him then. Sehun is cute and adorable. I won’t mind having him as a boyfriend. Since you don’t like him, might as well I tell him that I love him.”

 

Sica loves Sehun? Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh! No way! That can’t happen! Sehun can’t be with Jessica. And Jessica can’t take Sehun away from me. Andwae!!

 

“Helllooooo…. Did cat catch your tongue?”

 

Jessica’s voice made me snapped out from my deep monologue.

 

“You don’t love him. I know that.”

 

“Who says I don’t love him? I’m telling you loud and clear Kim Taeyeon. I, Jessica Jung, love Oh Sehun.”

 

Jessica’s confession made my heart sank into a deep abyss. Sehun and Jessica? Crap! Why did I feel some intense indescribable pain tugging on my heart?

 

“You’re pulling my leg right?”

 

“Nope. If you don’t have any feeling for him, let me have him. I’ll show him what love is.”

 

Time stood still. I was having a hard time to swallow and digest Jessica’s demands.

 

“What is your answer, Taeng? Will you give him to me?”

 

This is it! I can’t let Jessica have Sehun. My heart won’t let that happen.

 

“No way! Andwae! I won’t let you have him, Jessica Jung.”

 

“And why is that so, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“BecauseIlovehim!” As fast as I can, without even thinking much, I blurted out. Gosh! Did I really say that out loud? I love Sehun? I love OH SEHUN?!

 

“Finally. There you have it. That’s the answer to your real feeling.”

 

I bit my lips. Reality began to slap me on the face. I love Sehun. I can’t stand the fact that someone else likes him. I want him only for myself.

 

“Sica… you did that on purpose right?! Geez! You meanie ice princess!”

 

Jessica giggled on the other line. “Hahaha… But that make you understand your real feeling for him. So, I guess it’s okay to be meanie.”

 

“Hahaha.. I guess so. Sica… wanna know something?”

 

“Sure… Spill.”

 

“That awkward moment when you fall in love with your so called kid brother. Gosh! What do I do now?” I pulled the pillow on my bed and hugged it tightly.

 

“Give him the proper reply that he deserves, Taeng.”

 

“How?”

 

“Like I said, just say yes.”

 

 

All you Taeyeon's,

All you Taeyeon’s

They don't show you love enough (hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo)

All you Taeyeon's

You should know that you're my diamond in the rough

 

Taeyeon says:

Oh Sehun, I LOVE YOU!

 

I frantically searched him everywhere at the college. Oh Sehun! Where the hell are you? This is not the time to play hide and seek with me. I want to confess as in now. If I don’t find you in another 15 minutes, let’s just say, my courage to confess will be gone like ashes are being blown by the wind.

 

My orbs caught the sight of Luhan and Seohyun at the cafe. Ah… They must know where Sehun is.

 

“Luhan. Seohyun.” I called out their names and walked to their table.

 

“Taeyeon noona.” Luhan crooked a smile on his face for me.

 

“Do you know where Sehun is?”

 

“Ani… I don’t know. Lulu, did you see Hunnie anywhere today?” Seohyun looked at Luhan.

 

“I met with Kyungsoo before. He said that Sehun and Tao are going to the bubble tea shop.”

 

“Thanks Luhan. I need to go now. Bye.”

 

Without waiting for their reply, I dashed to the bubble tea shop. I want to tell him my feeling. I want him to know that I feel the same towards him as well.

 

“Oh Sehun!” I finally found him. He was drinking his bubble tea alone at the park near the bubble tea shop.

 

“Taeyeon.” He stood up from the bench, his face clearly written with shock. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here to give you a reply.”

 

He dropped his jaws.

 

“Reply?”

 

“Yup. Oh Sehun, I love you.”

 

Again, he dropped his jaws, but this time even lower than before.

 

“What?! Say that again?”

 

“I love you, Oh Sehun.” Sehun dropped his bubble tea on the ground. “Yah, did you hear me?”

 

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)

You think she's got it all but that don't make her better

You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters

Taeyeon, I know your sister turns everyone on

But you're the one I want

But you're the one I want, yeah

(ooh-ooh-oo)

 

 

SEHUN’S POV

 

Sehun says:

You're my diamond in the rough.

 

““Yah, did you hear me?” I could feel my hand let go off the bubble tea. But heck, I don’t give a damn about that anymore. Kim Taeyeon just said that she loves me. I’m not dreaming right?

 

“Oh Sehun! Don’t just stand there like a mannequin. You’re making me awkward here.”

 

Taeyeon’s voice flipped me back into reality. My hand went to pinch my cheek. Okay, this is reality.

 

“I thought that you would reject me.” Finally, I found my voice.

 

“But I didn’t right.” Taeyeon curved a smile on her face.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I finally realize that I love you. As simple as that.”

 

I walked nearer to her. At a time like this, all I want to do is just hug her small figure and feel her warmth in my embrace.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, I love you. From the first day I met you, you’re the one I want.” And with that I pulled her into my arms. I rested my chin on her head. My left hand went to caress her soft silky brown hair.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize it sooner. I should have known that my heart belongs to you, long ago.” She said with a soft tone.

 

“It’s okay. Now, your heart belongs to me. And I swear, I won’t ever give it back to you. Ever.” I let her off from my embrace and looked her straight into the eyes.

 

“Then, I’ll keep your heart with me forever too. Fair deal right?” She flashed me a smile.

 

“Kim Taeyeon…”

 

“Yes, Oh Sehun…”

 

“You're my diamond in the rough.”

 

“And you’re my choco bubble tea.”

 

With that, we sealed our love confession with a kiss. When I saw Tao’s figure standing not far from us with his mouth wide opened, I signaled him to go away so that he won’t ruin our moment.

 

There we have it peeps. Oh Sehun and Kim Taeyeon. Finally, we are together :)

 


First request updated!

Muahaha… I’m stressed out today, so randomly, I decided to update this fic.

To luvbelle10, do tell me what your opinion about this story.

Other readers too, please give me your insight.

Thanks for taking the time to read, subscribe and comment on this fic.