Need You Now (SeoHan + BaekYeon)

Love Song

LADY ANTEBELLUM - NEED YOU NOW (REQUESTED BY LoVeKpOp2)


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8CS2EQFkYRj9-vpOqEy1     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2rJ3BzhUbEZNVb3w5kVP     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyZgINTJY0oesHZWOSn4s   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMbQhT6TXN5ez_6Z69-Q4

      

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

 

Seo Joohyun says:

I don’t have nothing to regret at all in the past,

Except that I might have unintentionally hurt something or SOMEONE.

 

 

Seohyun’ POV

 

Love isn’t perfect. It isn’t a fairytale or a storybook and it doesn’t always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go.

 

Love is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define and impossible to live without. Love is work, but the most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, and every second of it was worth it because you did it together.

 

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. I’ve learned that GOODBYES will always hurt, pictures never replace, having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears and words can never replace those feeling.

 

I threw my gaze at the countless photos of me and Lulu together, scattered on the floor. The silent night made the memories of us came flashing like a film through my mind. The events of us giggling, sharing silly jokes, getting into trivial arguments made my eyes blurred with tears.

 

Ah… who am I to kid? I’m the one to be blame for everything. I’m the one who didn’t know how to appreciate Xi Luhan. I am the stupidest person in this whole wide world for hurting him.

 

I picked a photo of us together during his last birthday party. He was laughing, face totally covered with icing of the cake, courtesy of me, Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie. His hand wrapped around my waist as I put a hand on his chest, face looking at him with the happiest expression. That time we were already engaged to each other. We were ready to start a life together, just the two of us.

 

According to Baekhyun, I could say that Luhan is a gift from heaven to me. He is the most loyal guy in their circle of friends. I won’t ever have heartbreak or worry about him falling for another girl because for Xi Luhan, once he is in love, it’s gonna be forever. I chuckled at his comments.

 

For Taeyeon unnie, she said she was filled with jealousy because I was the one that Luhan had chosen to be that one girl he would spend his life with. Baekhyun won’t ever come close to how good Luhan is and it was a pity for her because if she met Luhan first before she was head over heels in love with Baekhyun, he’ll be her most ideal guy. Hearing those words coming out from Taeyeon unnie’s mouth made Baekhyun pouted all day long after that and being the good wife, Taeyeon unnie spent the whole day to coax Baekhyun.

 

Remembering that day caused the dam of tears inside my orbs burst. Seo Joohyun! How could you do that to him?! You hurt him in the cruelest way possible. Why did you cancel your engagement when the two of you are set to get married in just a few more weeks?! Are you getting cold feet just by the thought of marrying someone? You’re so unbelievable, Seohyun!

 

Lulu.

 

Xi Luhan.

 

I’m his Seororo.

 

And he is my Lulu.

 

We practically knew each other since we were kids and he completed me the way I completed him. Whatever my likes and dislikes, all of those things are wrapped around his finger. And the same way goes for him. I knew everything about him. Basically we’re an open book when we are with each other.

 

But why did I do that to him?

 

Why am I so full of regret and sadness now?

 

Xi Luhan.

 

I don’t have nothing to regret at all in the past except that I might have unintentionally hurt something or SOMEONE.

 

And that someone is you, Lulu.

 

*

The past. A once upon a time story.

 

“Excuse me?” Clearly I must hear the wrong thing. Xi Luhan must be pulling my leg.

 

“I’m serious.”

 

I scoffed. Luhan and serious? In one sentence? The world is going to end soon! Without doubt!

 

“Marriage?”

 

“Yup. You. Me. Marriage.”

 

Eyes trolled. Jaws dropped. Face plastered with ‘are-you-out-of-your-mind’ expression.

 

“Mind telling me why?”

 

“I like a girl who’s quiet and gentle. You fit the preferences to the dot.” Luhan gave me his poker face. He then took a bite of his Mexican’s chicken wrap.

 

“Just for those reasons?” I jerked my eyebrows. Seriously, right now Xi Luhan is not making any sense at all. Heck! He asked me to marry him because I’m his so called ideal girl? Come on! We are like siblings. How in the world are we going to change that fact when both of us are comfortable with our relationship now?

 

Luhan didn’t give me a verbal reply. Instead he just simply nodded his head. And that made me smacked my forehead. Hard.

 

“I hate aegyo.”

 

“But I love aegyo.”

 

“I’m an upright kind of girl.”

 

“But I’m the easy going kind of guy.”

 

“I think guys are gross.”

 

“But I think girls are cute.”

 

I shook my head a couple of times. He didn’t get my point. Xi Luhan is definitely giving me a major headache. How can he suddenly ask me to marry him? We’re like the total opposite of each other.

 

“You don’t get it, don’t you Lulu?” I let out a sigh. My hands were on my lap, fidgeting like crazy, trying to calm myself.

 

“Get what, Seororo?” Xi Luhan jerked his eyebrows. A smile crooked on his face.

 

“You. Me. We’re like the South Pole and North Pole. Extremely opposite to each other. Where in the hell did you get this crazy idea to propose to me?”

 

“Like I said, you’re my ideal kind of girl. So, marry me?” Again, those ‘marry me’ words that came out from Luhan’s mouth made me dropped my jaws even lower than before.

 

“No!” I rejected him with a loud voice. Luckily the café at that time didn’t have too many people. If not, every single pair of eyes will shoot daggers straight to my face as I disturb their serenity.

 

“Why?”

 

Another scoff from me. “Isn’t it obvious? I don’t love you. Heck, who in the world would propose in this kind of unromantic ambiance?! Excuse me. If I want to marry someone, at least he must be gentleman enough to propose me in a very meaningful kind of way.”

 

For the nth time today, Luhan gave me his poker face. It was like as if he was putting a front to prevent me from deciphering the true meaning behind this sudden marriage proposal.

 

He rose up his hand and a waiter came to our table after that. “Waiter, bill please.”  Luhan reached out for a tissue and wiped his mouth. He didn’t look at me. Instead he glanced at his watch.

 

“Here you go, sir.” The waiter put the bill in front of Luhan. He took a few notes from his wallet and without saying any word, dragged me by the hand to walk out from the café.

 

My forehead curved into thousand wrinkles. He’s being weird, like extraterrestrial weird.

 

“Yah! Lulu, where are you dragging me?” I tried to wiggle away my hand from Luhan’s tight grip. He didn’t answer my question but continued tightening his hand with mine. “Yah! You’re hurting me! Let go Xi Luhan!”  

 

I stomped my feet, stopping both of our steps. My eyes gave a death glare to Luhan that was still wearing his poker face since ages ago.

 

“Just shush it, Seo Joohyun! For once just follow my lead.” His voice raised an octave. My face changed its facial expression. No longer plastered with anger but fear began to strike me. Xi Luhan, the easy going, cutie pie ‘Marilyn’ is sending me chills down to the bone with his anger.

 

I gulped, body seemed paralyzed.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t shout like that.” Luhan gave me his sorry face. “Please just give me a chance to do this properly, Seo Joohyun. Let me show you how I really feel actually.”

 

His voice seemed like appealing to me wholeheartedly. I didn’t have the heart to say no once again upon hearing his voice. And that made me simply nodded my head, as a sign of approval.

 

“Kajja. This time I’ll do it properly.” Luhan gave me a smile, erasing the poker face from before.

 

I jerked my eyebrows. “Where are we going?” Face filled with curiosity.

 

“Just come with me. Then you’ll know.” Luhan pulled me by the hand so that we were heading to his car.

 

“Lulu…”

 

“Seororo…” He looked at me with an expression that I didn’t know how to describe. “Just trust me, Seo Joohyun. Just trust me.”

 


 

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

 

Xi Luhan says:

If loving you is a crime,

Then I’m GUILTY as charge.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

The sound of the clock ticking killed the serene lonely night. I glanced to the clock. It was a quarter after one and I was alone, my mind was spammed with the thoughts of her.

 

Seo Joohyun.

 

Seororo.

 

Lulu’s Seororo.

 

How did we end up like this? I thought we were cruising to the path of eternal happiness smoothly. Who would have guessed that storm actually greeted us in the most unpredictable way possible. She cancelled our wedding. She broke off our engagement.

 

My orbs fixated to the phone on the table. I was fighting the intense urge just to pick the damn phone and call her. I don’t care whatever the reason she had in mind for ending our relationship, I won’t give an effing about that. All I want is to have her back in my life.

 

I want Seo Joohyun back.

 

 A picture of us together after that one faithful joyous day went she accepted my proposal hooked my attention. The only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that don’t change; when everyone else does.

 

And that everyone include Seo Joohyun.

 

*

 

The Past. A once upon a time story.

 

“Lulu…” I diverted my attention from the road and glanced at the girl beside me. Seohyun was wearing a troublesome expression on her face. Her hands were holding tightly to the seatbelt, perhaps trying to comfort herself from my sudden change of behavior.

 

“Lulu… Where are we going?” She asked. Her hands no longer held the seatbelt. Instead she put them on her lap.

 

“Somewhere. Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to hurt you. I promise.” I uttered those words in hope that she would erase all the unnecessary thoughts from her mind.

 

“But…”

 

“No buts.” I cut her before she could even finish her sentence. “Sit back and enjoy the view, Seororo. I won’t eat you. I’m not a wolf okay.”

 

“Wolf?” Hearing that word made Seohyun giggled. Well at least the worrisome expression disappeared from her face. “You look more like a puppy, Luhan.”

 

“Yah! I can be a wolf if I want, you know. I just didn’t want to scare you off.”

 

“Yeah, right. Like Xi Luhan can be a scary terrifying wolf. If you’re a wolf then I’m the vampire.”

 

The awkward vibe began to fade bit by bit. We were talking like how we used to.

 

“Vampire? Nah…  More likely a Sergeant Keroro.”

 

“Weiyo?” She jerked her eyebrows, arms clasped together.

 

“Because you’re my Seororo, the one and only Lulu’s Seororo.”

 

My words left Seohyun speechless. She didn’t answer anything. She kept shut and threw her gaze outside the window.

 

And yeah, the awkward vibe once again loomed to engulf us.

 


 

The Rose Garden of Seoul Grand Park,

Daegongwongwangjang-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-d.

 

We reached our destination. This is the place that Baekhyun, Taeyeon noona and I chose for the spot to drop the big question. Yeah, the event at the café was a totally a wrong move by me. Taeyeon noona and Baekhyun already mentioned to me to stick to the plan but the not so patient Lulu inside me just needed to blurt out the question earlier than planned.

 

I took out my phone and texted Baekhyun about our arrival. Baekhyun replied back saying that he and Taeyeon already finished with the preparation.

 

“Seohyun, we’re here.”

 

I stepped out from the car and went to open the door for her. She got out from the car; her hand grabbed her handbag tightly.

 

“Rose Garden? Why are we here?” Seohyun asked.

 

“You’ll see. Kajja.” I took her by the hand and wrapped our fingers together. At first Seohyun tried to break free but I didn’t waver. I intertwined our fingers together despite knowing pretty well that she was pissed inside.

 

“Can’t we walk without holding hands? Is not like I’m going to get lost.” Seohyun reasoned with me.

 

“Nope. I wanna hold your hand and lead you to a special surprise. Those two said they finished preparing.”

 

Seohyun stopped from walking. Her face clearly filled with confusion.

 

“What do you mean? Surprise? And those two? Are they Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“Like I said. You’ll see. Kajja.” I was about to walk once again before Seohyun put a hand on my arm, preventing me from taking another step.

 

“Why are doing this, Lulu?”

 

I smiled.

 

“Because I like you for a really long time. Ages ago but I didn’t say anything.” I paused and took a deep breathe. “But seeing how Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona are happy together, I want to have that with you, Seo Joohyun. I want what they have together with you, Seororo.”

 

Seohyun looked at me with a dumbfounded face. “Now, let’s go. Your surprise is waiting.”

 

I led our way to the place set up by Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona. And yeah, Seo Joohyun almost fell onto her knees went she saw the surprise prepared by the BaekYeon couple.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK7wL_xaBULe1qVv-rpXt

 

?ui=2&ik=f889b75033&view=att&th=13f23073

*PLEASE IMAGINE THAT THE KERORO DOLL IS THERE WITH THE FLOWER PETALS*

 

I held her hand as I dropped down on one of my knees.

 

“Seo Joohyun, marry me? Be my Seororo forever till the end of our life.”

 

“Lulu… I don’t know what to say… I…. I…”. Seohyun put one hand on , trying to cover her flabbergasted expression.

 

“Seo Joohyun, I myself may not be the perfect guy in your eyes but I love you with all I have and then some more. I don’t need a perfect person, I just need someone that can make me happy and complete my life perfectly. And you are the person that completes me. Seo Joohyun completes Xi Luhan. Seororo completes Lulu.”

 

She didn’t say anything. Her eyes rooted to me.

 

“If loving you is a crime, then I’m GULITY as charge.” Deep breathe and exhaled. “So will you marry me?” This time I took out the ring from my pocket.

 

“Lulu, don’t you know what state I am now?”

 

“State?”

 

“Frozen. I’m frozen.”

 

“Frozen?” I jerked my eyebrows. What are you trying to imply, Seo Joohyun? Is that a yes or a no?

 

“Yah! Just save us the trouble and say yes, Seohyun.” Taeyeon’s voice echoed from behind the bushes. I stood up and both of us looked at the soon-to-be-mother with a big question mark.

 

“Honey, cool down. Your blood pressure might rise again.” Baekhyun held Taeyeon’s hand and patted her shoulder to calm her.

 

“Unnie,  Baekhyun, what are you doing here?”

 

“Err… We….” Baekhyun stuttered.

 

“Seobaby, my legs cramped for standing too long. Have mercy on me and your soon to be born nephew and say yes to Baekhyun. I want to go home.” Taeyeon said with her pitiful puppy face as the BaekYeon couple approached us.

 

“Honey… Don’t pry into their relationship. Let Seohyun decides for herself.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun, she’s like a dear sister of mine. If there is a guy that I would agree to let him have Seohyun’s hand in marriage, that guy is going to be Xi Luhan. Without doubt.”

 

“Noona… Baekhyun, please control your wife. Geez!” I looked at Baekhyun and sent him my SOS signal. I didn’t want Seohyun to feel pressure and say yes because of Taeyeon noona’s pleading. I want her to accept me because she wants to. Not because of Taeyeon noona.

 

“Mrs. Byun Taeyeon, you heard Luhan right. Please let’s just leave them for some privacy.” Baekhyun pulled Taeyeon so that they would leave us alone.

 

But being the cranky soon to be mother, totally controlled by the imbalance hormones, Taeyeon burst into tears.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t pry into your matter.” Taeyeon wiped her tears away. Baekhyun panicked while Seohyun and I rushed towards the BaekYeon couple. Aigooo~

 

“Unnie… Don’t cry. I was about to say yes to Luhan before. Don’t cry.” Seohyun coaxed Taeyeon as she pulled the crying lady into her embrace.

 

“What? You’re about to say yes?” I asked Seohyun once again. Perhaps she was saying that only because of Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah. I’m touched. Plus you even bought that huge Keroro doll. It must cost you a lot.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Really really a yes?”

 

“Xi Luhan, how many times are you going to ask me that?”

 

“Until I’m sure you’re saying it because you want to say it, Seo Joohyun.”

 

Seohyun let go off Taeyeon from her embrace. She took my hands and wrapped both of our fingers together.

 

“Listen. I’m saying yes because I want to. Not because of Taeyeon unnie. I’m saying yes because no matter how many guys I had relationship with, they are not you. I never know that you’re finally going to ask my hand for marriage because all this while I thought you see me as your sister.”

 

“I never say that…”

 

“You didn’t but your action showed otherwise. You never show any jealousy when I was in a relationship with Yonghwa or Kyuhyun. So the thought of you loving me never did cross my mind.”

 

I untangled our hands and cupped her face. “I didn’t say anything because you liked them. Deep inside, I was boiled with jealousy. But now, I don’t want that to repeat once again. I don’t want to see you with another guy. I want you to be my only one, Seororo.”

 

“I’ll be your one and only Seororo, Lulu. The answer is yes.”

 

“Finally!!! Can’t we go back now? My son is hungry.” Taeyeon put on her adorable face as her hand patted her baby bump.

 

Aigoo! She once again ruined our moment. But heck, I didn’t feel any anger because Seohyun already accepted my proposal. She said yes and that was all that matter.

 


Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.

Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.

 

Seo Joohyun says:

We don’t have any chemistry. Only phsyics.

 

And I thought the day would always be sunny, without any rain, thunder or storm. I got cold feet when I heard about Jessica unnie getting a divorced with her husband, Ok Taecyeon. They’re childhood friends, like me and Luhan but their marriage fell apart. The love that seemed so true and pure just vanished into thin air just like that. I love Xi Luhan and I’m not afraid to admit that. Truthfully the thought of us getting a divorce like Jessica unnie and Taecyeon oppa made me think twice about my marriage with him.

 

Mom and dad are divorced and they didn’t see eye to eye since that day. What if that happened to me and Luhan in the future? What if my kids have to face the same fate as I am growing up in a broken family? No! I don’t want that. I didn’t want to lose Luhan in the way my mom and dad lost each other. That kind of pain is just too unbearable to endure.

 

The memories of telling Taeyeon unnie about my decision to call off my marriage with Luhan came flying.

 

*

The past. A once upon a time story.

 

“What?! Break up?!” Taeyeon almost choked her croissant.

 

“Yup.”

 

“Seo Joohyun, please don’t joke around. I may get a shock and deliver my baby right here and now.”

 

I sipped my cappuccino. My eyes stared at Taeyeon unnie’s shocking face without even blinking an eye.

 

“I’m not joking unnie. I’m being serious here.”

 

“Freaking effing serious?”

 

I nodded. “Yeah, this evening I’m meeting Luhan to make it official.”

 

Taeyeon unnie rolled her eyes. Her jaws dropped. “And Luhan knows and agrees to this?”

 

“Yeah. He knows. We discussed through the phone last night. He said yes.” I flashed a smile to her. “Besides, we don’t have any chemistry.” That smile of mine suddenly tasted bitter. “Only physics.”

 

“Seo Joohyun! Are you in your right mind now?!” Taeyeon unnie exploded.

 

“I’m in my right mind unnie.” If only you know the truth Taeyeon unnie. If only you know the real reason behind this.

 

“Is there any other way to make things work between you guys?” She let out a heavy sigh, frustrated with my decision to end things with Luhan.

 

Shook head.

 

“Your dad? What did he say about this?”

 

“I’ll talk to him soon. He’ll understand.”

 


It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

 

Xi Luhan says:

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

 

The alcohol began to take the toll on me. I rarely drink but tonight I just wanna let loose. Seohyun’s face kept lingering inside my mind and I didn’t have any other way than to let myself drunk.

 

Drunk Luhan won’t be too sad because of Seo Joohyun. Drunk Luhan won’t be broken because of Seo Joohyun. Drunk Luhan won’t try to reach out for Seo Joohyun.

 

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

 

Trying to forget Seo Joohyun is like ripping my other half away from myself.

 

*

The past. A reality that we have to face.

 

“Here.” She took off the ring from her finger and shoved it to me.

 

I shook my head. “No. Keep the ring. Who knows perhaps you can sell it someday.”

 

She gave me a fake smile. “Nope. I don’t have any reason to keep it.”

 

“And I don’t have any reason to take it back. It’s not like I can wear it.”

 

My last sentence made her chuckled. “Maybe for your new girlfriend.”

 

“It takes time, Seororo.”

 

“Lulu….” She took her handbag and put it on her shoulder. Slowly she stood up from the chair. “I know and I’m sorry, Lulu. I really am.” And she walked away leaving me and the ring.

 

For a moment, I felt like time stood still. My brain was trying so hard to digest everything that was happening. We broke up. We ended our engagement. She said she’s sorry but is that really enough to cure my broken heart?

 

“Lulu…” Her voice pulled me back into reality. Why is she still here? Is she regretting her decision?

 

“Yes…” Please say that you want us back together Seo Joohyun. Please…

 

She bit her lips. Her fingers slowly reached out for the ring. “You’re right. If I sell this ring, how much they would pay for it?”

 

Jaws dropped. Soul crushed into thousand tiny pieces. “What the….”

 


I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

 

Seo Joohyun says:

The worst mistake you can make is walking away

From the person who actually stood there and waited for you.

 

Dropping the bomb in front of my dad wasn’t an easy thing to do. Our little conversation did make the guilt in me further rising into an unexplainable level.

 

*

The past. A once upon a time story.

 

“When?”

 

“Before I came here.” I smiled innocently to my dad.

 

Dad can’t help but to shake his head in disappointment. “Joohyun, when will I be the first person to know about something?” He let out a sigh. “Last time, when you both decided to get engage, I was the last person to know. And now? Even cancelling the engagement, you let me be the last one to know. What is this, Joohyun? Love and marriage are not games dear.”

 

I pulled the small pillow and put in on lap. I knew that he’s going to be vexed. But I don’t expect that he will switch on his Doctor Phil’s mode for me. I’m not one of his patients that need a psyche evaluation for heaven’s sake.

 

“Dad, don’t say that.” I took a deep breath and exhaled. “Mom doesn’t know about this yet. So you’re not the last person to know.”

 

“After this give her a call. Let her know about this.” Dad took a sip of his tea. “What did Luhan do till you decided to call this relationship off?”

 

 I picked the remote and switched on the TV. “Well, he didn’t do anything. We just don’t have any chemistry.” Yeah right. That was not even true for one bit, Seo Joohyun.

 

“Then? You just ended things just like that? Gosh, Joohyun! I really don’t know what to say.” Dad shook his head. “Joohyun, did you really break up? What’s with the ring on your finger?”

 

I quickly hid my hand under the pillow. My face tried hard to crook a smile. “Dad, what did you feel when you know… you and mom… got divorced? Is the pain too unbearable?” My voice wavered. “Did it really hurt so badly?”

 

“Joohyun… between your mom and me, well… we lost our love along the way. We didn’t know when and why but things happened. And yeah, the pain was unbearable.”

 

“If the pain is too unbearable, why did you guys split up?”

 

“The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you. And I regretted that mistake. A lot. But there is nothing that I could do to fix our relationship. We were too broken to even find the love that we once had back.”

 

I tried to fake a smile. Will I regret what I did dad? Will I regret my choice for leaving Luhan?

 

“Dad…”

 

“Hurmmm…”

 

“If I want to sell this ring, how much do you think they will pay for it?” Gosh! Seo Joohyun, what the hell are you trying to say?! You were supposed to ask dad about your decision for leaving Lulu!

 

Dad smacked his forehead. “Joohyun! Please! Don’t do things that you will regret soon. Keep the ring!”

 

*

 

Dad, you are right. The worst mistake you can make is walking away from the person who actually stood there and waited for you. And I regretted that mistake. I regretted my decision to leave Xi Luhan.

 

A LOT!


 

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

 

Xi Luhan says:

Most guys don’t wanna look corny.

That’s why when he misses her, he doesn’t say a word.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

Should I or should I not call her? Should I or should I not tell her that I want her back? Should I or should I not?

 

The drunk me kept debating whether or not I should grab the phone, dial her number and beg her to give us one more chance.

 

Most guys don’t wanna look corny. That’s why when he misses her, he doesn’t say a word.

 

Those words were uttered by me when Baekhyun told me that he missed Taeyeon noona when she left for outstation in Japan. I told him, guys shouldn’t be too corny. The girl would be suffocated sooner or later. It is as if you’re clinging to her and doesn’t give her any freedom.

 

Baekhyun-ah, I was wrong. I don’t care if I look corny. I miss her like hell! Now I understand how you feel when Taeyeon noona wasn’t here.

 

*

The past. A once upon  a time story.

 

“Joohyun.”

 

Yeah, I called her Joohyun. Since we broke up, no more Seohyun or Seororo. It was too painful to call her by those names. They brought back memories that were supposed to be forgotten.

 

“Taeyeon unnie… Did I hear someone calling the name Joohyun?” Seohyun looked at Taeyeon with a blank expression.

 

“What so weird about that? It’s your real name.” Taeyeon continued looking at the baby’s clothes, ignoring the blank Seohyun.

 

“But… only my dad called me Joohyun.” Seohyun looked around to find the voice that called her Joohyun. And her eyes finally found my figure.

 

“Luhan…” Her face clearly was written with shock.

 

“Joohyun.”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing. Just met up with a client.”

 

“Oookay….” She diverted her gaze away from me. I stared at her face, the face that I missed like hell for these past few days.

 

“Urm….” My eyes spotted the ring on her hand. “You didn’t sell the ring yet?”

 

Taeyeon immediately hooked her eyes towards the two of us. Initially she gazed at the ring on Seohyun’s finger and gave us her ‘please-don’t-make-a-scene’ here.

 

“The jeweler said that this ring won’t sell much.”

 

“Oh… Your dad said you went frantic when you lost the ring. You practically turned the house upside down looking for it.” Her dad’s news really did give me a little piece of hope. Maybe we will have the chance to get back together since she’s still wearing the ring I gave to her.

 

“Heh? Yixing told me that someone went ballistic at the office two days ago.” So she still cared about me. If not, how would she know about me turning into a monster at the office?

 

Seohyun pulled Taeyeon by the hand and started to walk away from me.

 

“Yah, why are you dragging me? Where are we going?” Taeyeon tried to make Seohyun stop.

 

“Wherever you wanna go unnie.”

 

Taeyeon’s face lighted up with a smile.

 

“Luhan, wanna join us eating Chinese food? My son wants to eat Peking duck.” Taeyeon’s invitation made Seohyun jerked her eyebrows. “Unnieeee…”

 

I shook my head. Judging from the look on her face, she obviously wanted to avoid me badly. I guessed this is the end then.

 

“It’s okay noona. I’m off somewhere.”


I just need you now.

 

Seo Joohyun says:

Everything is perfect.

But only when I’m with you.

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

Enough of this nonsense, Seo Joohyun! Stop fooling yourself any further than this. You can’t let go of Xi Luhan! You can’t even forget him even if you want to. He’s stuck in your heart, like a tattoo, can’t be erased no matter what you do.

 

I grabbed the phone on the table. Instead calling for Luhan, I ended up dialing Taeyeon unnie’s number. I needed her words of wisdom. Between the four of us, she’s the oldest and she is the one who always give me the best advices.

 

I waited for a while, heart anxious. My mind began constructing the words that  I wanted to tell Taeyeon unnie.

 

“Hello…” A guy’s sleepy voice heard from the other line.

 

“Baekhyun-ah… I’m sorry to disturb you. Can I speak with Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“Oh… Seohyun… okay… Wait for a while. I’ll wake the ajumma up.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Honey…. It’s Seohyun…” I heard Baekhyun tried to wake Taeyeon unnie up.

 

“Huh?? Seohyun? What does she wants in the middle of night?” She grumbled before taking the phone from Baekhyun’s hand. “Hello…”

 

“Unnie… I’m sorry. I need your advice.”

 

“Advice? About what?” Taeyeon yawned. Her voice was still in an undertone.

 

“Lulu…”

 

“What?! Luhan?” My one word reply made Taeyeon unnie shouted. “Okay. I’m sober now. Tell me what kind of advice you want. I’m all ears.” Being the hard shipper of SeoHan, I knew Taeyeon unnie would be energetic just by the word Lulu.

 

“Unnie… I regret leaving him. I’m so stupid unnie. I’m so stupid to think that whatever happened to Jessica unnie and Taecyeon oppa would befall on me and Luhan too. I thought that one day after we got married, the love between us will disappear and we’ll lost each other like how my mom and dad did.” I couldn’t hold up the tears. I really regretted leaving Luhan. Now, I’m not only hurting Luhan, I am hurting myself too in the process.

 

“Pabo Seo Joohyun! Why did you think like that?!” She screamed from the line. “Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go. Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.”

 

“Unnie… I know I’m wrong…” A light sob was let out. “What should I do unnie? I love Lulu but I hurt him. Would he still forgive me?”

 

“He will forgive you, Seohyun. He will. When you meet the right person you just know it, you can’t tstop thinking about him. He is your best friend and your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with him. No one and nothing else can compare. He loves you, Seohyun. He will definitely forgive you.”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“Find him and apologize. Fix things back to the way they should be. He is your Lulu. And you are his Seororo. Xi Luhan and Seo Joohyun are fated to be together the same way as Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon. How Bacon and Taeng came to love each other and ready to have a son together, you and Luhan will be happy just like us. Trust me, Seohyun.”

 

“Thank you, unnie.”

 

“No prob. You and Luhan are dear to me. If you both cried, then my heart will feel the pain too. Get back together okay. My son wants to attend his godparents’ wedding.” Taeyeon chuckled from the other line.

 

“Pray for me, unnie. Hopefully Luhan will forgive me.”

 

“He will. I know.”

 


Oh baby I need you now.

 

Xi Luhan says:

You’re my kind of perfect.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I almost dozed off to my Lala Land when I heard a loud knocking at the door. Who the hell came to my house in the middle of the night? Can’t be Baekhyun or Yixing right? Taeyeon noona can deliver at any time now. Baekhyun won’t leave her alone at a time like this. Yixing went to Busan for a business trip and will only be back in another two days.

 

I grumbled as I snugged down from the couch. I walked lazily to the door, annoyed with the loud banging.

 

“Yah! You’re going to ruin my door. Stop banging!”

 

I opened the door and Seo Joohyun’s crying face greeted me. My heart sank.

 

“Seororo, why are you crying? Hey… Shhh…” I pulled her into my embrace and tried my best to calm her down. “Don’t cry. What happened?”

 

“Lulu….”

 

“Yes… tell me. Who made you cried? Let me bash that person into a pulp.”

 

“You… you’re the one who made me cry.” Her voice muffled on my chest.

 

“Me?” I let her off from my arms. My eyes rooted to her crying face. “When did I make you cried?”

 

“Xi Luhan. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t cancel our marriage. I was stupid. Please, forgive me. Let’s get back together.”

 

I wiped away her tears. “Everything is perfect but only when I’m with you.  When I called off our marriage because of my silly fear that we might drift apart after our marriage, I felt like everything was a mess. Everything felt so wrong. Without you, I’m lost Lulu.”

 

“Seo Joohyun, what are you trying to say?”

 

“I need you, Xi Luhan. Seororo needs her Lulu. Seororo was wrong when she thought that she can live without her Lulu. She was dead wrong!” Seohyun’s tears came gushing down her cheeks.

 

“Hey… Stop. Don’t cry. Seo Joohyun, you’re making my heart ache in pain. Please…”

 

Seohyun tried to suppress her tears. “Lulu… Please forgive me.”

 

I pulled her into my arms once again. My hand went to her hair. “Seororo, you’re my kind of perfect. Without you, I’m lost as well. I need you the same way you need me. Lulu needs his Seororo to complete his life. Without his Seororo, life is meaningless for Lulu.”

 

“Are you saying that you’ll forgive me?”

 

“Even if you committed the worst crime ever in this world, I’ll still forgive you. You’re my Seororo. And Lulu can’t stay apart without his Seororo. Seororo is his other half.”

 

“Thank you… Thank you, Lulu…”

 

“No. I should be the one to thank you. You came back to me.”

 

We both stayed in each other arms for a while. Her smell made me addicted to her. The feeling of missing finally left me for good. She’s in my arms now. That’s all that matter.

 

“Lulu…”

 

“Hhmm…”

 

“What will happen to our wedding?”

 

“It will go on as planned.” Hearing my words made Seohyun raised her face to meet mine. Her forehead creased.

 

“Meaning? I thought everything was called off?”

 

“Nope. When I saw you still wearing that ring, I didn’t call to cancel the reservations. I still have faith that you will come back to me. And I guess my faith paid off. You’re in my arms now.” My lips curved a smile for her.

 

“Lulu, I love you.”

 

“And I love you too, Seororo.”

 

The End.


OKAY. THIRD REQUEST UPDATED.

TO LOVEKPOP2 PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY.

TO OTHER READERS, YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THEY ARE MY HAPPY PILLS.

OH, THIS IS UNEDITED. SORRY IF TONS OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES PRESENT.

THANKS YOU READERS. I HEART YOU!

:)