Angel (KrisTae)

Love Song

EXO - ANGEL (REQUESTED BY TAEYEOPPEO)


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0fPT61LEY6cm34WWFsuP   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlYzdTZcxFNyqp9jthkrl

 

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing

I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying

Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

 

Kim Taeyeon says:

A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow down to it.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Xiumin, did you see Kris anywhere?” Kim Minseok aka Baozi stopped from munching his favorite bun. He looked around the entire dance room, seeking perhaps even a glimpse of his Duizhang.

 

“Eh… He was here just now, Taeyeon noona. I don’t know where that guy disappeared to.”

 

I bit my lips. Kris Wu Yifan! I don’t have time to play hide and seek with you. You are supposed to have a vocal lesson with me and you dared run off like this.

 

Grrrr! If only I have Baekhyun or Luhan or perhaps even Kyungsoo or Chen as my hoobae for vocal class, I won’t be this antsy. And without doubt I would be having the time of my life teaching them. But Lee Soo Man just had to let that arrogant bastard from Vancouver to be my responsibility.

 

Flashback~

 

“Taeyeon, he’s the leader for Exo-M. So I hope you’ll give him a lesson or two about being a good leader. I’m counting on you to groom him to be someone as great as you and Leeteuk.”

 

“Can’t I have Suho instead? I meant I’m much closer to him than with Kris.” I intended to refuse Lee Soo Man’s arrangement.

 

Frankly speaking, Kris Wu and I really can’t mix well together. I don’t know why but when he’s with me, he seemed somewhat distance, cold and icy. When I say icy, I meant that he’s the male version of Jessica, our very own ice princess. But Jessica isn’t really cold, it’s just a façade to fool others but Kris, he is the real definition of ICE. Nevertheless that only applies to me though.

 

“Suho will be under Leeteuk.”

 

“Bwoh? Can’t you make an exception?” I tried to reason once again with Lee Soo Man.

 

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon. It’s already been decided. You’re responsible for Kris and that’s final.”

 

Judging by the seriousness in Lee Soo Man’s voice, I knew I won’t be able to escape this arrangement. Haish… I guess I have to accept it with an open mind then.

 

“If you say so…”

*

 

“Taeyeon noona…”

 

I heard someone calling me.

 

“Taeyeon noona! Hello? Is someone there?” Xiumin waved his bun a couple of times in front of my face. Geez! How did I ever have time to walk down the memory lane when I should be looking for that Kris freaking Wu?!

 

“Ah…. Sorry, Xiumin. I was spacing off.” I flashed a smile to him.

 

“Noona, do you want me to help you find Kris?” Xiumin stood up; a towel was lingering on his neck.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll find him by myself. Sorry for disturbing you, Xiumin.” I was about to go out from the dance room when Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly popped up.

 

“Taeyeon noona, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun being the nice hoobae greeted me.

 

“I’m looking for Kris. Do you know where he is?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both exchanged glances.

 

“If you’re looking for Kris, I saw him at the coffee machine near the lobby. Maybe he’s still there.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Oh… it’s that so. Then, I’m off now. Thank you Channie.”

 

After I bid farewell to Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin, I made my way to the lobby. Kris freaking Wu, you better be there! If not, I swear that you’re going to get it from me.

 

A sullen, crestfallen looking guy was sitting on the couch at the lobby. A cup of coffee was in his hand but I guessed he finished drinking it. He was basically twirling the cup around, like it was an amusement to him.

 

“Wu Yifan!” My voice startled him, almost making him lose grip of the coffee cup.

 

Kris just gave me a poker face before he gazed back towards the cup.

 

Okay. That just feels out of place. Usually if he doesn’t act all Siberian icebergs towards me, he would give me a piece of his sarcasm.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I slumped myself next to Kris. He didn’t say anything, heck he didn’t even look at me.

 

“Kris Wu, I’m your mentor. So spill the bean if there’s something bothering you.” I glanced at the Fashion King of EXO M.

 

Still, he just zipped his mouth. Okay, that is just oddly abnormal.

 

I put a hand on his shoulder and another hand grasped his hand, stopping him from playing with the empty coffee cup.

 

“You know, even if you really hit my nerves each time you open your mouth, I really can’t stand you being all quiet like this.”

 

Kris turned his face so that we were eye-to-eye with one another.

 

“I’m all ears. So, spill Yifan.”

 

“How can you be so calm?” His words made me jerked my eyebrows.

 

“Calm? Meaning?”

 

“This whole being the leader thingy… How can you be so calm despite knowing how big the responsibilities are?”

 

I let go off my hand from his hand. “Oh… So this is about being a leader huh?”

 

Kris just stayed quiet.

 

“You see, actually being a leader is a challenge. Everything that happened inside the group is on your shoulders. How your members behave, how you guys perform on the stage and so on, they are all going to be a burden for you. But a challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow down to it. Don’t fret or run away from responsibility Kris. The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity.”

 

“Don’t you ever feel suffocated because of those burdens?”

 

I flashed him a smile. “I would be lying if I say I never feel suffocated. But trust me on this; you’ll get used to it sooner or later.”

 

“You know what?”

 

“What?”

 

“I never know a dorky kid leader like you can give me an advice.”

 

Hearing Kris’s words just made me punched him lightly on the shoulder.

 

“Yah! I may be a kid leader, but I’m older than you. So don’t underestimate me, Kris Wu!”

 

Kris just giggled, his face was no longer in crestfallen. Well, at least he giggled when he’s with me. That’s new and I really like this giggling Kris.

 

“I did not underestimate you. In fact, I respect you.”

 

Eyebrows jerked. “You respect me? Well, the sun must rise from the West today.” A light laughter escaped between my lips.

 

“What? You don’t believe me?”

 

“Of course I don’t. I thought you hate me. You’re always so cold and sarcastic.”

 

“Well, I don’t hate you. I like you.”

 

“Bwoh???! What did you just say?” My eyes almost came out from the eye sockets. Kris Wu likes me? The world must be reaching its end if he’s acting all weirdoes like this.

 

Kris stood up from the couch.

 

“Nothing. Kajja. I thought we have vocal lesson.”

 

Kris left me dumbfounded, feeling mixed up at the couch. This Kris freaking Wu is really out of the world today. Did he get possessed by a ghost or something?

 

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Are you coming or not?” Kris shouted from inside the lift.

 

“Wait up! I’m coming.” But heck, Kris Wu Yifan didn’t even bother to wait for me. He freaking closed the lift’s door before I even managed to slip inside. And to make things worse, he just gave me an evil smirk!

 

Urgh!! KRIS WU!!!! You JERK!

 

Taken by the soft wind to your world

You asked me brightly where I came from to your side

And I told you that it was a secret

Wherever we walk together

Will be paradise

 

Kris Wu says:

She’s my muse.

 

Lay’s POV

 

“Chen, look at Kris. He’s been grinning like an idiot since ages.” Xiumin nudged Chen’s shoulder. Chen who was busy playing with his iPad took a glance at their Duizhang.

 

“Let it go, Baozi. We know pretty well why he’s like that.” Chen’s words immediately caused Xiumin to crease his forehead.

 

“Weiyo?”

 

“I never knew that you’re this dense, Baozi. Maybe you’re too fixated at your buns till you can’t even notice that Kris likes Taeyeon noona.” Luhan replied before taking a bite of his ramen.

 

All the members of EXO-M were in China. We won two awards at Yin Yue Tai V-Chart awards for the most popular artist and rookie of the year.

 

“Bwoh? Kris likes Taeyeon noona? Since when? And what does it have to do with Kris grinning like an idiot with his iPhone in his hands?”

 

I can’t stand Xiumin being this dense anymore. And I sure as hell can’t stand looking at Kris plastered with that weird grin of his! It’s giving me the creep to see Duizhang like that.

 

I reached for a small pillow and threw it to Kris. Kris didn’t even notice me throwing the pillow and well, the pillow hit his head. Okay. I’m so gonna be dead after this.

 

“Yah! Zhang Yixing! What the hell is that for?!” Duizhang finally snapped out from his fantasy. I bet he didn’t even hear a thing about Chen blurted out him liking Taeyeon noona nor maybe about Xiumin’s curiosity regarding his stupid wide-grin.

 

“Tao!!! Save me! Duizhang is going to kill me!” I hid behind Tao that was sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine. Staying behind Tao is the best cover for me. He knows wushu, so he can beat the hell out of Kris if he’s going to go crazy any second from now. XD

 

“Nope. I’m staying out of this, Lay. I don’t care if Duizhang kicks your . Who asked you to disturb the lovesick dragon?” Tao gave me his ‘I-don’t-care’ face. Geez! Who’s going to save me now?!

 

“Duizhang! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do it.” The best way now is to apologize. If that doesn’t work, I still have another plan in mind. Kekeke…

 

“Sorry your head! Don’t you know that I was having a good time swimming in my fantasy before your childish act brought me back into reality?!” Kris took the pillow and threw it back to me. Luckily I managed to catch it.

 

“Chill, Duizhang. Taeyeon noona doesn’t like a guy who’s easy to get angry.” There you have it, peeps! My backup plan – Taeyeon noona’s name.

 

Kris’s facial expression immediately changed. From shooting daggers straight to my face, his expression clearly was dumbfounded. I knew it would work! Hurray me!

 

“Why did you bring up her name into this conversation?” Kris tried to cover up. All the other EXO-M except for the dense Baozi ended up laughing just by the sight of the flustered leader.

 

“Yah! Why are you guys even laughing?” Kris asked, again still fidgeting like crazy.

 

“We know, Kris.” Luhan said.

 

And that made Kris Wu Yifan’s forehead creased into thousand wrinkles.

 

Kris’s POV

 

“Know what?” I fixed my gaze to Luhan who was at the dining table.

 

Luhan just giggled. Chen put down his iPad and joined Luhan for a giggling moment.

 

“Kim Jongdae, Xi Luhan! Care to explain the giggling?” My heart began to feel uneasy. Don’t tell me they know my little secret? Gosh! No! Please don’t!

 

“Haish… let me break it down to you, Kris. We know you like Taeyeon noona. And you kept on smiling like an idiot because Taeyeon noona sent a message to congratulate us right?” Tao said while flipping through the magazine.

 

Oh. My. Effing. ! They know! They know!

 

“Kris, you like Taeyeon noona?” The dense Xiumin finally managed to get a grip on what’s really going on here.

 

“Ani… I don’t like her.” Deny, Kris! Deny! They can’t get a sniff about your feeling towards the Kid Leader!

 

“Stop with the denial, Kris. All of us know. Don’t waste your time to hide your feeling.” Chen smirked, which brought another moment of uneasiness inside my heart. Dush! Am I being too obvious about liking her?

 

“Just confess Kris. Taeyeon noona has a lot of fanboys. Even Baekhyun and Sehun can be your enemies to win her heart.” Luhan added.

 

Sehun? Baekhyun? Since when they have feelings for her? I thought Sehun only sees her as a noona and Baekhyun is just a fanboy?

 

“Err… Do Baekhyun and Sehun like Taeyeon?” I asked once again for assurance. EXO-K and EXO-M are like families. And I don’t want any bad blood between us just because of a girl.

 

“Honestly Baekhyun really likes Taeyeon noona. About Sehun, maybe yes and maybe no. I don’t keep tab about his favorite girl lately.” Luhan explained. Being the dynamic HunHan duo, Luhan knows a lot about Sehun.

 

I just kept quiet, trying to digest Luhan’s words. So, I need to go up against Baekhyun for Taeyeon’s heart? Well, that won’t be an easy thing to do. Baekhyun surely does have better qualities than me.

 

“Yah! You haven’t answered my question yet.” Xiumin threw a pillow towards me, snapping me once again from my deep thought. “Do you like Taeyeon noona?”

 

“If I say I like her, what are you going to do about it?”

 

“Of course we’ll be rooting for you!” Tao said with his aegyo. “Go Duizhang! Confess! Confess! Confess!” Tao began chanting and boy did Chen, Luhan and Lay followed him after that.

 

“Confess! Confess! Confess! Confess!”

 

“Shut up!!!!” My loud yell made the 4 overly excited boys closed their mouths immediately.

 

“It’s easier said than done. How am I supposed to confess if I know for a fact that I’m just a hoobae to her?”

 

“Hoobae? Gosh! And here I thought I was the one with the conservative minded. Nowadays, people don’t really care about that. If you like someone, there’s no reason for it. So, take a chance and confess.” Tao being the maknae of EXO-M gave me his piece of mind.

 

“I was a jerk before okay? Remember how I used to treat her before we debuted? I was cold, sarcastic and I even gave her major headache when I skipped our vocal classes…”

 

“Dude, that was like centuries news! It’s in the past. Now, you’re in good terms with her right?” Luhan said.

 

“I guess so… But…”

 

“But what?” Xiumin asked.

 

“I’m afraid that I would get rejected.”

 

Chen smacked his forehead. “Yah! Are we still in high school? What’s the point of you reading all those self-improvement and inspirational books if you don’t even learn anything from them? Man up, Kris Wu. Get a grip and confess.”

 

“She won’t be single for the rest of her life, you know. In SM alone you are up against Baekhyun, Leeteuk hyung and Sehun. Heck, even outside of SM, there are tons more of them. Mir of MBLAQ, Baro of B1A4, Sungyeol and Woohyun of Infinite even Wooyoung of 2pm and a lot more. If you don’t get your act together, just let this feeling of yours die ASAP.” Luhan nagged long and well, his words clearly made a point.

 

I need to do something to win her heart!

 

Kim Taeyeon is my angel.

 

She’s my muse.

 

And I sure as hell don’t want to see her with another guy.

 

“Seriously Kris, man up, get a grip and confess.” Lay’s last words echoed inside my mind, preventing me from even falling asleep that night.

 

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael

Who would remember you, I will not forgive it

Like the beginning when stepping into Eden

Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

 

Kim Taeyeon says:

Sweet guys are an endangered species.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

The raindrops look like the tears of the angels falling from the sky. Kris and I walked under the rain together, his hand holding an umbrella, sheltering us from getting wet. Out of the blue, Kris said he wants to walk me home after we finished our schedule at SM.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Let me walk you home.”

 

“Bwoh?! Why?” Eyebrows jerked. Is he in his right mind now? Kris Wu wants to walk Kim Taeyeon back to SNSD’s dorm? All hell will break loose.

 

“I have something to tell you.” Kris plainly replied.

 

“Can’t you tell me here?”

 

Kris kept his mouth shut. He turned his face towards Tiffany and Seohyun, like he was sending an emergency signal to them so that they’ll back him up.

 

“Taeng, just go with Kris. We don’t have any schedule after this.” Tiffany tried to coax me to agree with Kris’s invitation.

 

“Yes, unnie. Maybe Kris has something important to tell you.” Seohyun added. “Right Kris?” Seohyun gave Kris a one meaningful smile that I myself can’t seemed to figure out the real meaning behind it.

 

“Yeah… Right. It’s… urm… important. Really...” Since when the King of Sarcasm, Kris Wu knows how to stutter?

 

“Mind telling me how you plan on walking me home without creating a huge scandal?”

 

Kris crooked a smile.

 

“Don’t worry. I got it covered. See!” He took out 2 face masks and caps from the bag that he brought with him.

 

“What’s with the surgical mask? Who’s sick?”

 

“Nobody is sick. This is to cover our face. And the cap is to cover our hair. Understand, kid leader?” Kris ruffled my hair, didn’t even bother the eagle eyes of Seohyun and Tiffany. I shoved his hand away from my hair when I heard both of the girls chuckled in amusement.

 

“Awww… Uri Duizhang and Kid Leader… So cute right, Seo?”

 

“Deh… Fany unnie…” Seohyun’s words earned her a glare from me.

 

“So, will you let me walk you home?” Kris waited anxiously from my reply.

 

“Okay then…” I finally gave in.

*

 

“You know what; you’re very adorable when you’re irritated.” Kris broke the silence between us.

 

My feet stopped as I looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Yah, is that even a compliment? Or is it one of your sarcasm?”

 

“Of course a compliment.”

 

I scoffed. Kris Wu is complimenting me? Wow, need to write this in my diary soon. Hahaha…

 

“Okay… Thanks… I guess…”

 

“You’re welcome.” We continued walking but then I realized something was amiss. My handbag!

 

“Where’s my handbag?”

 

“Handbag? Did you leave it at SM?”

 

“I think it’s possible.”

 

“Hold on to the umbrella, wait for me a moment okay.”

 

“But…” Before I could even finish my sentence, Kris dashed away, leaving me with the umbrella.

 

“Haish… This Kris Wu… Really….”

 


 

My orbs went to the sidewalk, hoping to catch a glimpse of Kris Wu. But he was nowhere to be found, as always.

 

“Taeyeon…” A voice called my name.

 

Kris Wu. Finally.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

“I should be the one to say sorry. You ran back and got drenched because of me.” I wiped away some of the raindrops from his clothes with my bare hands. I knew that wasn’t going to help at all, but I wanna do something for him.

 

Kris let out a sigh. “When is this rain going to stop?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Oh yes… I just got this for you. Hot coffee.”

 

I dropped my jaws. “What? You even bought me coffee?

 

“Yes.”

 

He’s being nice lately. Sweet if I may say.

 

“Err… Thanks. Come underneath more. It’s raining pretty heavily.” I pulled him by the hand so that he would take cover with me under the roof.

 

Silence. Well, this is just plain awkward.

 

“I…” Both of us said at the same time.

 

I let out a chuckle. “You first.”

 

“Nope. Ladies first.”

 

“Ani.. you first. I wanna drink my coffee.” I opened the lit of the bottle and took a gulp of the hot coffee.

 

“Hurm… I wanna ask… We both have free time right?”

 

“I guess so. But if you have something to do… then you can go first. It’s near my dorm already.”

 

“No… I meant to say that… Er… since we both are free, Kim Taeyeon should be hungry right?”

 

“Well… I am a little hungry.”

 

“Of course you would. You didn’t eat lunch right?”

 

How did he know?

 

“Let’s go. I’m taking you to eat something good.”

 

“Where? We can’t be seen in public together. Lots of explanations need to be done if we were caught together.” Yeah, he’s my hoobae from the same company, but still, we can’t take that risk. EXO is making a comeback soon. I don’t want to jeopardize their comeback because of us seen hanging out together.

 

“Don’t worry okay. We’re in disguise. Plus, it’s raining. People won’t notice us.” Kris assured me with a smile.

 

“But….” Hesitation still kept me from accepting his invitation.

 

“Enough with the buts. Kajja…” Kris opened the umbrella and pushed me from behind so that I followed his lead.

 

Let’s just hope we won’t get caught.

 


Gwangjang Market, Yeji-dong, Jongno-gu.

 

The crowded Gwangjang Market made my eyes rolled. He’s planning to take me eat here? With this amount of people, I would be amazed if nobody would recognize us.

 

“It stopped raining.” Kris turned his gaze to meet mine after he closed the umbrella. He noticed my worrisome face.

 

“Don’t worry. Just don’t take of the surgical mask and act naturally. I’ve done this a lot of time with Luhan and Chen.” Kris gave me a smile.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yup. Now, ready to rock, kid leader?”  Kris then pulled me by the hand and that clearly made my eyes rolled once again. I gave him my ‘why-are-you-holding-my-hand’ look.

 

“So I don’t lose you.” He simply answered like that before dragging me into the crowded street of Gwangjang Market.

 

With our hands intertwined together, we wandered around the market, hopping from one stall to another in search for food. Honestly, it’s been a while since I enjoyed coming to market like this.  Usually we only visited high-end restaurants to avoid the fans crowding all around us. And yeah, this is like having a normal date, just like a normal couple.

 

Oh ! Did I just say normal couple? Let’s scratch that Kim Taeyeon. Kris Wu and you are not an item. This is only a friendly outing. Got that!

 

“What do you want to eat?” Kris asked as his eyes were looking around the food stalls.

 

“Hurm… What do you have in mind?”

 

“I want to eat kimbap and tokkebi hotdogs. You?”

 

I put on my thinking face. “Since you always come here, surprise me. Take me to the best stall that serves the best food here.”

 

Kris flashed me a smile. “Tteokbokki. I know an ajumma who makes the best tteokbokki in this whole market.”

 

“Okay then. Tteokbokki, it is for me.”

 

After a while of walking, we reached the stall that Kris had mentioned.

 

“Ah… Young man. Long time no see. Your girlfriend?” The nice ajumma greeted us. Hearing the word girlfriend made Kris a little bit jumpy.

 

“Hello, ajumma. Nice to see you. Two tteokbokki please.” He just brushed off the girlfriend part and acted normal.

 

“Okay. Just a moment.”

 

Since I am his senior, I felt obligated to pay for the food. I tried to wiggle away my hand from his to take out my purse but Kris just won’t let go.

 

“Let me….”

 

“We’re not in SM. You’re not my senior. And I am a guy.” Kris took out his money to pay for the food.

 

“But…”

 

“No but, Kim Taeyeon. Just shush!” Kris ignored me and paid for the tteokbokki.

 


 

“Ajusshi, two tokkebi hotdogs, please.” Kris ordered.

 

“Okay, no problem.”

 

“This one, can I pay?”

 

“Nope. For today, your money didn’t have any value.” His lips curved a smile as he let go off my hand.

 

Kris gave the money to the vendor. “Here you go ajusshi.”

 

“Okay. Thank you.”

 

I thought that after he let go off my hand, he won’t hold it again. But I was dead wrong. After he took the food from the vendor, he held my hand like it is the most natural thing to do.

 

“Kajja…”

 

Kris gave me another one of his killer smile. Geez! My heart began to beat chaotically. Oh, stupid heart! Please stay calm.

 

Sweet guys are an endangered species. But hey, I guessed that doesn’t apply to me anymore.

 

Kris Wu is a living proof that sweet guy still exists in this world.

 

Any girl would be damn lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

 

 

I always want to protect you

So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

 

Kim Taeyeon says:

I may be a er for a sweet talker after all.

 

“Yah! Stop jumping around like a kid, Kris Wu!”

 

Kris didn’t bother my words and continued with his childish act.

 

“Kris Wu! Who’s the kid leader here? You or me?”

 

“I’m singing in the rain… singing in the rain!!” He danced with an umbrella in his hand, circling around me.

 

Oh. My. Gosh! Thank goodness that there’s no here at the park right now. If not, his image would definitely go down into the drain.

 

His stupid silly dance brought laughter to escape from between my lips.

 

“Yifan, what are you doing?!” Kris suddenly threw the umbrella. “Pick the umbrella up, mister.”

 

“It’s not important.”

 

Both of us giggled. “Honestly, Kris. I never knew that you can be so childish like this.”

 

“I’m so happy.”

 

“Happy?” Eyes rolled. Eyebrows jerked. “After a whole day practicing the new dance for your comeback and touring around Gwangjang Market, you’re happy and not tired?”

 

“If I’m with you, I don’t feel tired at all. Instead, I’m happy.”

 

What the hell?!

 

“I have a question to ask you.”

 

“What kind of question?”

 

“You…” Do you like me? Okay, I shouldn’t even think about that. Why would I think that way? Haish… Kim Taeyeon, stop thinking weird stuff! You’re his noona!!!

 

“What? Just shoot, Taeyeon…”

 

“Do you lack motherly love?” What kind of question is that???!!! Arghh!! I must be out of my mind. Dush! Dush! I mentally smacked myself.

 

My question caused Kris to roar hysterically. ! This is embarrassing! Nooooo!!!

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Don’t misunderstand me. I just find it strange. Why do you feel happy when you’re with me?” Arghh! Again. Stupid question, Kim Taeyeon. “Because I have a motherly quality or….” Shoot! What the hell is wrong with me?!

 

“Nope… I’m well loved by my family. I don’t have any lacking when it comes to family love. But being with you makes me feel… the word… happiness.”

 

“What???!” Jaws dropped. Kris Wu is seriously out of the world tonight.

 

“Have you ever wondered why I never call you Taeyeon noona?”

 

Now that I think of it, he never calls me noona. Not even once.

 

“Yup. You really have guts you know, Kris Wu. All the other EXO members call me noona. But you? Not even once, mister.”

 

“That’s because I never thought of you as my noona.” Another killer grin. ! I might as well have tachycardia right now.

 

“Even though you’re the leader of SNSD and you seem strong, but in my eyes, you are just Kim Taeyeon, a girl who needs to be protected. I always want to protect you so that even the small things won’t tire you out.”

 

Kris paused for a while. “I know it’s not my place to say this.”

 

“Say what?” I creased my forehead.

 

“I hope that I can protect you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

I scoffed. “So what?! Are you confessing your love to me?” Oh. My. Goodness! This I just said that out loud?!

 

“What if I said yes?”

 

“Bwoh?!” For the nth time my jaws dropped.

 

Kris took out something from his pocket. An iPod touch.

 

“Here… Listen to this.” He plucked one of the earphones into my ears, while another one into his.

 

EXO’s Angel began playing from the iPod touch. Kris leaned forward; his face was so close to mine. I can feel my cheeks scorched into red color. Damn! Am I blushing? Gosh! No! Please don’t!

 

“What are you doing, Kris Wu?”

 

“This song is my confession to you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Dumbfounded! My mind suddenly went blank. Is this even real?

 

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind

Even though people turn their backs to you

If I could become the person who can wipe your tears on a tiring day,

It will be paradise

 

Kris Wu says:

You are my eye-blinding entity.

 

Kris's POV

 

 “You are my eye-blinding entity. I want to be your guardian. I want to be the one who can wipe your tears on a tiring day. You are the reason to my happiness. You are my eternity. My eternal love, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon’s face was plastered with shock and confusion. Yeah, I decided to confess after my long thought and consultation with Luhan and Chen. With the supports from Tiffany and Seohyun, I gathered my courage to confess to my angel today.

 

“Kris Wu Yifan, is this an April fool joke?”

 

“Nope. This is not an April fool joke. This is the truth.”

 

“What truth?”

 

“I love you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Bwoh?!”

 

“I love you. Please be my girlfriend. Please be my eternity.” I flashed her my killer grin. Hopefully the kid leader would melt like every other girl.

 

“I… I don’t know what to say.”

 

“Just say yes.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Say yes. Let’s try and be a couple. You’re single and I’m available. I love you.”

 

“But…”

 

“Give me a chance, Kim Taeyeon. Let me love you.”

 

Taeyeon bit her lips.

 

“Don’t think too much. I won’t put any pressure on you. But let’s give this relationship a try.”

 

Silence. Gosh! I felt like my heart is going to burst any second from now. Kim Taeyeon, please say something! Don’t go all mute on me now.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Say what?” Did she just say yes?

 

“Yes. Let’s give this a try.” Taeyeon curved a smile on her lips. “You are the only guy who is brave enough to confess to me upfront. Others never did have the courage to do that. I salute that and that’s why Kris Wu, I’m saying yes.”

 

“Really?”

 

She nodded. “I guess I may be a er for a sweet talker after all.”

 

“Well, lucky for me then.”

 

And yeah, since that night, we declared each other as a couple. But of course it’s a secret. Only Seohyun, Tiffany, Luhan and Chen knew about us.

 

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to go back,

My wings have been taken away (oh no)

Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness

You are my eternity Eternally Love

 

Kim Taeyeon says:

I do.

 

Five years later.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Surprise!

 

From: Miss Eye Smile <[email protected]>

To: Taengoo <[email protected]>

 

  1. Business class ticket Seoul-Paris
  2. Limo service from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport- Paris Marriot Hotel Champs-Elysees
  3. Accommodation+ Food+ Expenses = FOC
  4. Majestic travelling experience with Fany Fany Tippany

Side notes

1- These offers are in package. No cancellation will be accepted. If you dare to cancel on me, I’ll ask my Bacon to scold you. Hahaha….

2- Cannot ask for any further details about this trip. Your flight itinerary is in the attachment part.

3-I don’t care if you are busy, just drop everything. You are coming on this trip, by hook or by crook!

 

Eyes rolled, jaws dropped. Tiffany’s email really did give me a free shock wave therapy. She even threatened me with Baekhyun’s name. Urgh! I don’t know how in the world he managed to tolerate with her attitude. Sometimes, miss eye smile can be pushy.

 

I clicked the download attachment link and read the detail for the flight.

 

9th of July? Yah! That’s like next week. She should have told me about this sooner. My manager would surely kill me. I’m schedule to record a new OST for Yoona’s film. Aigoo… By the way, SNSD is on hiatus now. Most of the members were busy either with their marriage or solo activities.

 

Let me tell you what the rest are up to now.

 

  1. Lee Sunkyu aka Sunny married Lee Sungmin oppa and now they have 2 children of their own. Sunny even became one of the managing directors for SM. Cool right?!
  2. Kim Hyoyeon started her own dancing studio with Yunho oppa. She’s engaged with Jay Kim and they are going to be married soon.
  3. Seo Joohyun aka Seohyun settled down as one of Korea’s new talented authors. She married Xi Luhan, much to my surprise. I thought she would end up either with Kyuhyun oppa or Yonghwa. Well, love is unexpected after all.
  4. Im Yoona as always became one of Korea’s most promising actresses. This year alone she had four new films waiting in line to be broadcasted worldwide. She’s in a relationship with CN Blue’s Lee Jonghyun who’s in military service now.
  5. Black Pearl, Kwon Yuri opened a fitness club. A fitness geek like her most likely drills every member of the club to be fit and stay in shape all the time. She’s in an on-and-off relationship with Big Bang’s maknae, Seungri.
  6. Our ice princess started her own clothing line. Jessica Jung, known for her good taste in fashion really made herself a big name in the fashion world. Despite having a daughter with Ok Taecyeon, she’s still gor’Jess’ as ever.
  7. Choi Sooyoung became one of the most sought models in Korea. With her good looks and stunning body shape, she’s going to be one of the models to represent Korea in the upcoming New York Fashion Week. Oh yes, she and Siwon oppa are a couple.
  8. And last but not least, Miss Eye Smile, Tiffany Hwang. Despite being Mrs. Byun Baekhyun for like 2 years already, she is still as mischievous as ever. She decided to stay out from the glamorous world for a while to take care of their daughter, the cutie pie Byun Haneul.

 


Arrived safely in Paris. Well after much confrontations and begging done by me to my manager, I managed to cancel my schedules and joined Tiffany Byun for her Paris Getaway Trip.

 

“Fany, why are we even here actually?”

 

“Yah! Taeng, have you forgotten my side note? No asking any info about this trip.” Tiffany continued applying her make up.

 

“Urgh! At the very least, give me some hints okay. I don’t think that you would be generous enough to sponsor this trip all by yourself. Plus, this is Paris for heaven’s sake! The city of love! Shouldn’t you be here with Baekhyun and Haneul?”

 

“Shushhh! Stop being a mood killer, Taeng. Baekhyun and Haneul are coming but a few days later. So for the time being, let’s spend some TaeNy time okay.” She combed her hair.

 

I bit my lips. Whatever, if she doesn’t want to drop any hint behind this trip, I’ll just enjoy my time with her then. It’s been a while since we hang out just the two of us.

 

“Oh… by the way, get ready. We’re going out.”

 

Forehead creased. We had toured around Paris like crazy for the last 2 days. Now we’re going out again? Haaa… don’t tell me that she’s planning another shopping spree?! Gosh! No!!!

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Aix.”

 

“Oh. Where the hell is that? I never heard of that place anywhere in Paris.”

 

“Well, it’s not in Paris. We’re going to Aix en Provence. It’s at the south of Marseille.”

 

“Oh… why are we going there?”

 

Tiffany shot daggers to me. “For the nth time, no asking question, Kim Taeyeon!”

 


 

Aix en Provence is a small, classically Provençal town, famous for being home to Paul Cézanne, a well-known French artist and Post-Impressionist painter. It was night by the time we reached there.

 

“Fany, mind telling me why we are here?”

 

“Shush! I swear to God, Kim Taeyeon, if you ask me one more question, beyond any doubt, I’ll leave you here alone.” Tiffany gave me her ‘I’m-so-irritated’ face. Yah! I’m just asking. Don’t need to go all Mount Vesuvius towards me.

 

Tiffany’s orbs were scanning around the city.

 

“Fany, are you planning on meeting someone here? Are Baekhyun and little Haneul here?”

 

“ Nope… They are not here. They’re still in Seoul. Can you please zip your mouth for a while? I’m trying to find someone here.”

 

“Oookay….”

 

Silence.

 

“Fany, can I ask you a question. I promise that this has nothing to do with why we are here.”

 

“Sure. Just shoot.” Tiffany still with her eyes wide opened, trying to find someone that I don’t even had a clue who the hell is he/she.

 

“Why are there so many people here?”

 

“Oh… it’s 14 Juliet.”

 

“14 Juliet? What the hell is that?”

 

“Okay. I’m off now. Bye Taeng.” Tiffany slipped away from me through the ants of people all around us.

 

“Yah! Where are you going? Don’t leave me here!” I called out for her but heck, she didn’t even turn around. ! I don’t even know French. How to survive here? Gosh! Tiffany Byun! You’ll be the death of me.

 

I glanced to my right. Blondies. I glanced to my left. Another blondies. Waaaa!! How to get back to the hotel?

 

“Ehem!”

 

Okay. Let’s ignore that. I don’t even know French. Please don’t speak to me.

 

“Miss…”

 

Just go away whoever you are. I don’t want to speak with you.

 

“Miss…”

 

I decided to walk away, joining the crowd in front of me. Let’s just hope whoever that is won’t follow me.

 

“Miss…”

 

Arghhh! Why are you following me? Can’t you see I’m not a local here?

 

Boom! Boom! Boom!

 

The sound of the fireworks startled me. People all around me shouted in joy, everyone was looking up above the sky, admiring the beauty of the fireworks.

 

“Hi, angel.”

 

Wait. I know that voice. I turned around and I saw someone that I didn’t expect to see here.

 

Kris Wu.

 

With his famous drop dead handsome killer smile.

 

 

Kris Wu says:

Be my eternity, my eternal love.

Kris's POV

 

I walked nearer to the flabbergasted Kim Taeyeon. My Kim Taeyeon. My angel.

 

“Surprise?”

 

“More like a heart attack mister.”

 

Another killer smile from me.

 

“Why are you even here, Kris Wu? I thought EXO has a tour in Japan?”

 

Boom! Another firework decorated the starless night. Both of us looked at the sky.

 

“I left immediately after we wrapped up the tour.”

 

“Oh… what’s with the firework?”

 

“It’s 14 Juliet.”

 

She creased her forehead. “I know that. But what does it mean?”

 

“14 Juliet is 14th July. It’s a Bastile Day, a mark for the beginning of French Revolution.”

 

“Oookay…. Then...”

 

 “But that is for the French people. But for me, 14 Juliet has another meaning.”

 

“And what is that, Kris Wu?”

 

I didn’t say anything. Instead I took out the same iPod Touch that became the witness when I proposed her to be my girlfriend 5 years ago.

 

“Here.” I plucked in the earphones one for her and one for me. “Click play.”

 

Taeyeon followed my order and pressed play.

 

The same song that I used for my confession began blasting from the iPod. EXO- Angel.

 

Taeyeon looked me into the eyes.

 

“Again with this song?” She gave me a smile.

 

“Yup.”

 

I took her hands and locked her fingers between mine.

 

“5 years ago, I asked you to be my girlfriend. Now I have another thing in my mind.” Deep breathe Kris! Don’t be nervous. You have practiced this part like thousands of times already.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, will you be my eternity? Will you be my eternal love?”

 

Eyebrows jerked. “I thought I’m all that to you already.”

 

“Yes, but this time, with Aix de Provence as our witness, will you be my wife, Kim Taeyeon? Will you spend the rest of your life with me?”

 

She dropped her jaws. was wide opened.

 

“Kris Wu, are you proposing to me?”

 

“I am proposing to you, Kim Taeyeon.” I leaned forward so our heads were against each other.

 

“So, will you marry me?”

 

“I do. I do wanna be your eternity. I do wanna be your eternal love. I do wanna be your wife. I do wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So, yes, I do wanna marry you Kris Wu Yifan.”

 

Boom! The firework once again lighted up the sky, as if it was celebrating her acceptance for marrying me.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, you’re my angel.”

 

“Kris Wu Yifan, you’re my guardian.”

 

And without even bothering about the people around us, we locked our lips together, sharing one passionate kiss with the firework blasting through the night.

 

THE END!

 


SECOND REQUEST UPDATED!

I'VE FINISHED ONE OF MY EXAMS TODAY.

SO, HERE'S MY STRESS RELIEVER FOR YOU GUYS.

TO TAEYEOPPEO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER YOU READ THIS.

TO THE OTHER READERS TOO, PLEASE GIVE ME A PIECE OF YOUR MIND.

YOUR COMMENTS HELP ME TO IMPROVE MYSELF AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED.

THANKS PEEPS~