The start

Start of something new (rumored coffee shop sighting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV


I just stared at her face..

Omo! Jaejoong sunbaenim!" i heard her say. I felt electricity all over my body just hearing her say my name.

  ...Sandara-sshi! Mianhe! Are you hurt? I looked at her intensely while examining if she was hurt on any part of her body.

   Ah aniyo.  I'm okay How about you sunbae? are you alright?" she asked checking my face, my shoulder, my hands.
                     My heart stopped beating for a moment when her hand landed on my cheeks. 


                 it's starting to get red.. I'm really sorry sunbae! dara apologized while bowing to jaejoong

                Oh? this is nothing! Really! I am okay. I'm not even hurt or anything.

                I really want to get a touch of her hand. So I held her hand and moved it away from my cheek. If her hand will stay for more I might explode already!



I stood up and asked: Are you going already? Uhh.. I haven't introduced myself formally yet. Anyeong! I'm kim jaejoong. nice bumping into you Sandara park-sshi!


Dara blushed slightly: Neh, i still have to go somewhere. I should introduce myself also. Anyeong! I'm Sandara Park. err.. Nice bumping into you also sunbae! And again i apologize! Dara said shyly.



            Jaejoong can't help but smile widely almost reaching his ears.
               If you're going already I'll you out. Jaejoong suggested wanting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter