Confession??

Start of something new (rumored coffee shop sighting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's pov

 

  God.. I'm so nervous right now. It's only me and Jiyong left here at the restaurant.

   I'm not prepared for this! Thanks to that troll queen, I don't know how should I be or act.

 

 

  "Do you want to go home already or do you want to go somewhere else?" Jiyong just asked me.

 

      "...Uhhmmm.. Cl and Minji are not coming home tonight and Bommie is with Tabi.. so I guess we could just go somewhere else."

 

   "kaja" He then lead me to his car.

 

After a few minutes of driving, we reached a park. It was already 10 in the evening so there was almost no people walking around. We then sat on a swing. The ambiance is so romantic. kekeke. I'm really happy that I am here with him right now.

 

        "waaah.. this feels great.. hmmm.." I said while feeling the cold air brush against my cheeks.

 

        "Yeah.. this is much better than going to clubs" jiyong said

 

        "Yeah right.. coming from the party animal" 

 

        "Keke.. spending time with you is definitely much better than partying"

 

  ..I was startled of what he just said.. I feltl like my face is turning into a tomato right now.

 Damn you Gd for always making me giddy.  I looked down wanting to hide my face from him.

 

 

  Then I felt his warm hands on mine..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter