another what

Start of something new (rumored coffee shop sighting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

                        Trolling!!!

 

 

If Bom and Sajangnim are the queen and king of troll in YG family, then I am the self-proclaimed troll princess..

 

 

That was just my wishful thinking of course. If only we were just normal people then it will be a lot easier for us to be in a situation like that without considering so many things like fans, our career, etc.

 

  Kekekeke...

 

 

 

       Well, Jiyong and I decided to just stay friends for the meantime. We didn't want to rush things just because we have mutual feelings for each other. We still have more things to uncover about each other. But of course we're much closer and sweeter now compared before. We're just a little discreet about our fondness for each other, for we have'nt told our members yet about our confession to each other. And it'll be not good if rumors start to spread about us. And my dating ban is still not yet over... so that's how we came to the conclusion to just stay friends "FOR THE MEANTIME". 

 

 

        But somehow, whenever Jiyong and I are teasing each other, Taeyang will just be silent and be aloof. Normally, when the "tease-Dara-to-death" time comes, he would always be so hyped and tease me to no end. He's always the first to make me cry. But now.. it seems like he's avoiding me. I wonder what's with this kid.      ..wierd!

 

    I suddenly remembered Jaejoong, we haven't had much time to talk lately. Since he's shooting a movie, and me preparing for our comeback....   and.. keke.. of course busy with Jiyongie.

 

 

  Well, somethings can't really be helped. 

 

            "Dara do you still have anything to do?" Jiyong asked me

 

           "We still have to do some polishing in our dance routine but we're almost done."

 

 

           "Arra. I'll just for you at the cafeteria. Just meet me there when you're finnished." he said then bid goodbye to CL, Minji, Bom, and other staffs that were in the practice room.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter