My ideas

Tied up in Knots

So these are the ideas I've been playing with in my head:

Here Comes the Bride: Two of Ameira’s best friends Kiyoko and Keiji are getting married and, against everything she believes in, she knows she must attend. But what she couldn’t have known was that they were also going to have her plan the entire thing. Fortunately, she won’t be alone in the planning process. There to help her out is Keiji’s friend, a handsome artist who goes by the name Ryu. Despite many problems, the two are able to put everything together, but at the reception, someone turns up dead.

Chef Noemi, Fix My Life (title's a work in progress): Noémi has just been hired as the personal chef of the Cheung family. She’s extremely happy because she was in desperate need of a job. But she soon finds out that the Cheung’s have a lot of issues at home: there’s the father who’s hardly ever home, the mother who pushes unfair expectations on her family, the eldest son who can’t seem to keep from cheating on his wife, the second eldest son who seems two steps away from rejecting his family altogether, the daughter who’s contemplating ending her own life, and the youngest son who can’t seem to get over his fear of the dark. Can Noémi help put this family back together? Even with her own demons returning from her past?

Dead, But Not Gone: It’s been several months since the accidental death of Nalani’s friend, Joyce. While she’s going through the yearbook she’d put together with her friends, Nalani discovers that an extra signature has been added to one of the pages. And it’s a message for help. From Joyce. At about the same time, a mysterious boy named Justen shows up to ask questions about Joyce’s death. They decide to team up to try to find out what’d actually happened to Joyce. But as they start to realize that Joyce’s death was no accident, her murderer has started stalking them. 

And then, of course Forgive and Forget?

You don't have to comment on this one; I'll make a poll about this tomorrow and it'll be open for a few weeks (I'm leaving mid July and won't have any internet access for a little while T-T). 

Not to influence y'all;s choice or anything, but I will say that I have the most ideas about Chef Noemi and F&F. And with Chef Noémi, there will be an important cameo of Min and Keiba in it. I think there will also be one in F&F but it won't be as major -w- Just sayin'