I'm Not Ready...

Loving Mr. Arrogant

"Sohyun?" 

Kris was frightfully worried. Sohyun was pale from head to toe. She also looked like on the verge of crying. 

"Kris?" 

"Yes? I'm listening." 

Sohyun bit her lips as she tried not to let tears fall. For some reason saying that she doesn't want him made her heartache a lot. But she had to do this. Sohyun will not ruin Kris's reputation.

"Kris I can't go out with you. I'm sorry." 

What? Kris's heart skipped a beat. Was he hearing this right? 

"Sohyun... Wh..what did you just say?" 

"I can't go out with you." 

Sohyun closed her eyes as Kris's eyes bore into her skull. "I'm doing the right thing."

=====

Later at night, Kris sat on his chair tapping his pencil rapidly against his desk. Something didnt feel quite right. Sohyun wasn't the type of girl to go dump Kris like that. 

"Kris?" 

Kris jumped back. His mother was staring at him with worried eyes. 

"Mom! You scared me!" 

His mom chuckled as she ruffled his hair. "Aigoo... My son. What are you thinking about?" 

"I'm thinking about a girl at school." 

His mom's eyes softened. "Is it about this girl named Sohyun?"

Kris widened his eyes. "Umma how did you know?" 

His mom sighed and scooted a little closer to him. "I heard all the Ahjummas talk about her in the market. Poor girl she is." 

Kris also sighed. "I tried to help her but she doesn't want it." 

"Give her some time Kris. Girls don't like to be rushed."

=====

All day at school, Sohyun tried to avoid Kris. She couldn't face him after she ran out the empty classroom. She felt a twinge of guilt for leaving him. After all, he has done so much for her. 

"Goo. So. Hyun." 

Sohyun stopped dead in her tracks and saw that Jaehee was following her. Jaehee smacked her gum in front of Sohyun's face. Sohyun flinched at the popping sound. 

"Goo Sohyun. Xiumin likes you too. What are you going to do now?" 

________________________________________________________________________

my late lame update. Please don't hurt me.... T.T I was busy and didn't know how to write this next update so yeah... 

Check out my other story: Money or Love - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/530745/money-or-love-drama-romance-teacher-school-exo-exok-chanyeol

i promise my next update will be better on this one! :)

subscribe, comment, upvote ^^