"Why? Why? Why did you do that?"

❝Don't Cry, You Are Loved.❞

 

 “C-Chanyeol?”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

 

Arg… Why are there so many people?” Chanyeol groaned as he was trapped in the middle of the airport. As soon as his plane landed on the floor he understood he wouldn’t be able to leave this place soon. People were yelling and throwing things at each other. Children were playing and running here and there and crying and yelling and… ugh. This place was just like hell. The flight was long and tiring, and yet he had to experience this. When he was deep in thought whining about his problems, his body has been pushed away by a petite girl, causing his phone to break on the floor. Break. On. The. Floor.  WHAT THE-

“Arrrggg!!! It’s more than I can take!” he grabbed his hair and went after the girl; he grabbed her wrist and made her turn around. “Look at what you’ve done!” he groaned as she showed his broken phone in his hand.

“Aish! Ajussi it’s just a phone!” the girl sighed.

“WHAT?!” he scoffed, “do you know how expensive this thing is?! It costs me three month of hard work at a disgusting French restaurant!”

The girl laughed and tried to get rid of his hand but he wouldn’t let go. Seeing that he was so stubborn she just stopped struggling and smiled, “fine, I will buy you a new one. It’s not that expensive. Pff.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sighed in relief, “ah… I prefer that.”

“Ajussi.”

“What?”

“Can you let go of my wrist now?”

Chanyeol gasped and quickly let go, “ah… sorry I was a bit angry…”

“Yeah sure.”

“Umm…”

“So what’s your name? I call you ajussi but you seem young.”

“Oh… Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” He smiled. “And you?”

“Song Jangmi!”

 

Song Jangmi… Song Jangmi… Song Jangmi… Jangmi… Rose… Gül…

 

He looked at the girl and his eyes widened as he put a hand on his chest, “eh?” What the… her face… it’s like Jangmi’s…  He grabbed his hair and pressed his eyes closed. Is it reality? Or has he gone crazy?

 

“Hey!” the girl shakes his shoulder and brings him back to earth. Chanyeol looked at her and was confused as hell. It wasn’t Jangmi. It isn’t her. The girl just looks like her… a lot… but she isn’t her.

“Sorry… Uh… What’s your name again?” he asked.

“Kim Nana. I already said it though” she sighed, “but hey, Chanyeol-ssi… are you okay?” she asked in a bored tone, “not like I care, but in this mess, if something happens to you it will be even more hectic. So please even if you’re gonna collapse do it later.”

Chanyeol laughed. Not only her looks, but even her personality looks like hers.

She crossed her arms “Why are you laughing? You’re weird.”

“No, just that you remind me of someone.” He smiled.

“Ah no! Not again! I left France but here in Korea it’s the same!” she mumbled to herself.

“Eh?” Chanyeol raised a brow.

“Ah, forget it…” she heavily sighed, “What’s taking them so long? Geez!”

Chanyeol crossed his arms and looked at the girl, she was pretty entertaining, he wasn’t as bored and angry as before. “Good thing you’re here, I feel less angry right now.” He smiled.

“Bwoh?” she laughed, “Chanyeol-ssi, you’re flirting with me?” she blinks her eyelashes, “but what to do? I already like someone, hah!” she laughs.

Chanyeol laughed along, “Nana-ssi. I think you misunderstood me”

“Ok ok… I’ll let it slide, don’t worry! Oh!” she looked away, “HEY! Cop ajussi!” she waved at a cop in a corner. He was talking on the phone with someone. “Wait a minute, someone’s calling” he whispered to his speaker on the phone before approaching the girl. “Can I help you miss?” he politely asked her.

“OH SURE YOU CAN!” she clapped her hands together, “you guys are keeping us caged in this damn airport and that without a single explanation!”

The policeman cleared his throat, “It’s because it’s confidential miss, we aren’t sure of the situation yet, so the airport is in quarantine. Please understand.” He bowed.

Chanyeol scoffed, “you should at least tell us what’s going on no? If we’re caged here it’s the least thing you should do.”

“But..-“

“KANG WOO! ANSWER ME!”

“Oh! That scared me!” The cop literally jumped from surprise, “Geez..” he brought the phone to his ear, “DON’T YELL LIKE THAT!” he shouted on the phone.

BUT! Arg… You were taking too long, who were you talking with?”

“With-“

“Okay nevermind, I don’t even care, why should we go over there?”

“This girl really…! Because we need more staff right now!”

“Can’t you guys quickly settle it on your own? You already found the bomb, so it’s okay right? You don’t necessarily need to keep the entire airport to find the culprit. There are children and all… I don’t think it’s a good idea. It already has been 7 hours you’ve been keeping them and- hey! No wait-“

“Hyung?”

“wait, why did you snatched my phone from me? Oppa!” we could hear you whine from behind.

“Oh, Kris!” the policeman sighed in relief.

“Sorry, she wasn’t thinking straight. Of course we’re coming, wait for us!”

“Thank you! Call the others too okay? I count on you!” he smiled and hung up.

 

“Ugh, see, he’s not even listening to us” Nana sighed.

“I’m hungry…” Chanyeol held his stomach.

Nana ran a hand through her hair, “and you too, you’re not listening…”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

“Sorry, she wasn’t thinking straight. Of course we’re coming, wait for us!”

“WHAT?!” you yelled, “Do you know what time is it?” you pointed the clock, “I escaped being on stand-by for once, and you’re sending me there!” you briskly stand up.

“They need us Jangmi, we’re not in place to say no, it’s our job. And he’s our sunbae.” Kris stood up too, facing you.

“No you don’t understand… I don’t want to go there… I.. I-“

“It’s gonna be okay, shh…” Kris cut you off and pulled you in for a hug.

 

“Yah. Kris, Jangmi. We’re here.” Su Yon waved her hand. Enzo was still sitting on the couch with Su Yon leaning her head on his lap.

Kris laughed and pulled you back, “so?” he held your shoulders and look into your eyes. You pout as you lock your eyes with him, “a-aren’t you scared? That we might see him there…?” you hesitantly asked. For a little second, it seemed like Kris’ smiled vanished but the next second he was smiling again, “I trust you”

 

“Let’s get out of here…” Su Yon whispered in Enzo’s ear. Enzo nodded and they left he living room.

 

“You really trust me? Because I can’t even trust myself… What if when I see him I can’t help but feel something for him again… What if-“

Kris shut you up by locking his lips with yours. Your thoughts about Chanyeol disappear bit by bit each time he leaves your lips and kiss them again. You gently respond the kiss as you feel Kris’ warmth travel down you body. Your entire body was heating up. Soon enough, you weren’t thinking about Chanyeol anymore, but about Kris. You open your eyes when you felt his lips parting with yours. Your heart warmed up when you looked at his gentle eyes traveling your face.

“I trust you” he repeated.

How this one single sentence can give you the whole world’s strength? You cupped his face and smiled, “I don’t know if can I go on without you” you planted a kiss on his lips. “And..” you his cheek, “I’m sure I like you” you kiss him again. Again, and again. Because you just feel like it. You want to pour your feelings onto him. Make him understand you sincerely mean it. Because you really like him. He’s your confident; your savior. He was by your side from the start to the end. He helped you recover the smile you lost after your accident. He made your heart beat again for someone else than Chanyeol, when nobody could move it for 8 straight years. He is the only one who had this effect on you after Chanyeol. It’s sure. You like him with your heart.

“I know.” Kris nibbled your lower lip, “me too.” He smiled and aimed for your neck.

But you suddenly give him a gentle slap on the cheek, “Sorry, she wasn’t thinking straight. Of course we’re coming, wait for us!” you laughed and imitated him, reminding him.

“Arg… I regret now..” he pulls back and laughs.

You shrugged, “you reap what you sow, hahaha” you laugh. He grabs your wrist and press you against his chest, “isn’t this place better than the airport?” he smirks putting his lips forward. You wrap your arms around his neck and stare at him, “isn’t this place better that the airport?” you imitate him again, by pulling your lips forward, like him. Kris grin and tilted his head, just when he was going to kiss you, you dodged him.

“pftt….” You covered your mouth with your fist, “you kissed the air… hahaha” you laughed.

Kris suddenly let go of you, “not fair” he bites your ear.

“Ouch!” you rub your ear, “ah, you’re too mean seriously!” you whine.

Kris released you and walked towards the stairs. “Where are you going like that?” you tugged his shirt. “Going to change my clothes, it’s gonna be long so change into something comfortable.” He said while climbing the stairs. “Ah…” you hung your head low. I don’t want to go there. I don’t want to bump into that jerk. Heck NO. “yeah, I’ll do that.” You passed through Kris and entered your room. The moment you stepped a feet in your room you let yourself fall on your bed and stuffed your head in your covers. You were so angry right now. You want to yell.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!” your scream was muffled by the covers. You hit your bed with your fists and feet, “Chanyeol you JERK! Why did you have to come back? Why are you coming back just when I feel the happiest since you left? WHY?!” you yelled out loud and hit the covers a second time. Once you think you yelled enough, you took a long breath, rolled yourself on your back and stared your ceiling. “I hate you…” you wiped a tear with your sleeve. “Why? Why? Why did you do that?”

 

 

July, 18, 2013; three days after you woke up from your coma.

 

“Why? Why? Why did you to that?” you yell at the screen of your phone.

“Did what? Leave?” Chanyeol’s face on the screen answered you.

“YEAH! LEAVE!” you yell even louder, “come back… come back…!” you beg him through your phone.

“Jangmi… Let’s break up.”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

Hello guys!! :D Sorry for taking such a long time to update, guess I got lazy this days... ^^'  So here's the new chapter. Filled with new characters coming back from the past! Woohoo! ✌ 

 

Hope you'll like it! Love youuu ♥

 

XOXO