KOREA; 21 years old.

❝Don't Cry, You Are Loved.❞

 

KOREA; 21 years old.

 

“Where’s the money?!”

“I-I don’t have the money…. I already gave you all I have… I even stole my mother’s money…”

“Aishhh, I’m not eating that!”

“It’s the truth! I don’t have anything to give you anymore… so stop asking me please!”

“Bwoh?! This kid!!!”

 

“YAH! YOU!

“Jangmi noona!”

“Yah! How many times should I save your huh? Are you really a man? I’m sure you don’t have any balls! You poke the boy’s chest.

“Noona!!”

“Bwoh? Bwoh?! It’s embarrassing? Tchh… then be a man! Aishh… really!”

“Oy, ‘noona’! The bully called you, emphasizing the word ‘noona’.

“What kiddo?”

“Don’t you think you’re in the way?” he steps closer to you.

“If there’s someone in the way it must be you, you punk! Clean the way! I’m taking him!” you turn the heels and walk away, dragging the boy with you.

“Yah!” the bully calls you again. “do you think I will let you go like this?” he cracks his knuckles as a wide grin crosses his tan-skinned face.

You smirk, “oh then” you tilted your head, “come.”

“noona! The boy grips your shirt, “let’s go.”

“You go.” You chuckle at his cowardice as the bully initiated a punch. Initiated. Because it didn’t hit your head as planned. You grabbed his fist and blocked it with your palm. Ouch. Obviously it will hurt. Even though you’re thick-skinned, it doesn’t mean you’re as strong as a man. Kris taught you that when you asked him why he dislikes you fighting with boys. But if it’s a girl, she will bite the dust with me! Ha! You grin to yourself.

“Let’s end it here kiddo!”

“Argg, but my money!” he whines as you tighten your grip on his fist and press your nails in.

“Oh. What to do? We don’t want…” you pretend to pout.

“Arasso! Arasso!” the guy whines, “just let me go!”

You step closer to him. Close enough for your breath to tickle his face, “you better not try anything the moment I let you go.” You whisper in his ears, “because if you really want to, I can kick your for real…” you laugh.

“y-you’re scary! Let me go!” I promise!!” he steps back.

You nod in satisfaction, because his expression can’t lie. You gave him a good scare. “Get lost.” You release him. The moment he was set free, he ran as fast as he could and the next second he already wasn’t here.

“Pfwahahaha!!!” you hold your stomach, “Minhyuk-ah…” you catch your breath, “he’s as coward at you!” you whack his back.

“Aish! Noona!” he rubs his back and mumbles, “you’re here to help me, but you’re the one beating me”

“Bwoh?”

“Ani.”

“Duh.”

“Let’s go… Noona.” He starts to walk.

You grab him by the shoulder, “wait a minute boy!”

“Oh whyyy?”

“Let’s call your hyung, he must be worried. We were searching for you together you know.” You slide your phone from your pocket and bring it to your ear.

“Oh, troll king, it’s me.”

“Rose?”

“Yeah I said it’s me!”

“Did you find him? Is he hurt?”

“Yeah I found him, but I think he’s hurt…”

“Where?!”

“pftt…” you chuckle, “his pride took a great punch hahahaha” you wipe a tear, “I saved his , again!!” you laugh

“Noona!!” Minhyuk hit your shoulder.

“Ouch, yah!” you punch him back, “where are you right now?”

“Baek’s place”

“Bwoh?!” You weren’t even searching for him then!”

“What did you say?” he laughed before hanging up.

“Jerk!”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

You drove like a crazy all the way. You take your anger out at Minhyuk during the drive, yelling at him for every time a car would upset you, or just simply the traffic. You thought all your anger was out when you entered the boutique, but the mere view of those dorks laughing their while eating umma’s sweet cakes was boiling your blood up… Baekhyun was feeding Sulli a piece of cake, which Sulli seemed to like because she was smiling after swallowing the mouthful. Sehun and Luhan already finished their cake and were laughing at pictures on Sulli’s phone. While Chen… was peacefully eating his deeeelicious cake.

Arrg imma kill him!

“Kim Jongdae.” You grab Chen by his neck while he was eating a piece of cake.

“What the hell Jangmi?!” he chokes.

You rest your hand on the table and bring Chen’s face closer to yours, “I ran all over Seoul to bring your brother’s back but you-“

“Oh, Minhyuk-ah!” he cuts you off and shoves you as he spreads his arms to Minhyuk. “come here bro!”

Minhyunk nods as he let himself being hugged by Chen. The scene was so cute you decided to let it slide and took a seat beside Sehun.

“Umma!!! I’m hungry!!” you shout as you raise your hand.

Baekhyun’s umma comes to you, “Am I your waitress? Go get it yourself!” she throws you a rag.

The boys laugh. “Yah, Rose, if you’re going then go get one for me to!” Sehun pat your shoulder.

“Aish! Am I a pet?! Stop patting me all the time!” you stand up, “so annoying…” you mumbled before entering the kitchen.

“bet you she’ll com back with my cake!” Sehun high fived with Luhan.

“she’s so naive…” Sulli face-palmed herself, earning a laugh from Baekhyun, “yup!”

 

“Here’s your cake, you baby!” you shove a big piece of cake into Sehun’s mouth.

“Jwangmi!” he manages to speak.

“Swalow! Ugh.” You push him.

“bet she’ll come back with my cake” Luhan imitated Sehun as he flicks his forehead.

“Pftt..” you laughed and start eating your rose flavored cream puff.

“But Jangmi, what are you doing here? Yesterday you told me you were assigned to be on standing-by at the police station.” Chen took a seep of your water glass.

“Oh that… There’s a trainee who’s head over heels for me. He said he will do it for me.” You smirk as you take your glass back from Chen, “yah! You drank half of it! And… if you knew I was busy at work why did you even call me in the first place?!”

“sorry.” He bites a piece of your cream puff, “you’re so cruel, didn’t you tell him you already have a boyfriend?”

“are you stupid or what? Kris works with us at the police station, of course he knows I’m dating him!” you snatch your cream puff from him, “and don’t steal my food! Geez.”

“If he knows it… then why do you still accept his kindness? Poor thing” Sulli pouted.

You lean your elbow on the back of the chair, “he’s helping me! Guys! It’s not something I should refuse! Argh..”

“Yeah sure” Luhan softly hit your shoulder, “Rose, it’s mean. When you know someone has feelings when you don’t, you should cut your ties with him. Otherwise he will misunderstand and be in pain…” Sehun said.

“You talk like you have been through this!” Sulli nudged him.

“at college there’s this girl I really like… She was always nice with me and all, so I thought she liked me. But when I confessed she rejected me right away. Saying that she likes a sunbae from 4th year. Tch.” He kicked under the table.

“Ouch!” Minhyuk whines, “it was my leg hyung!”

“Eshh whatever!” Sehun kicked under the table again, “you ruined the mood, I was telling something serious here!”

“Ouch, hyung!”

“What time is it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Umm… 22h49.” You glanced at your phone’s screen. “Omo! Minhyuk-ah! It’s late, let’s go home, I’ll give you a drive!” you stand up and lift him up too by the way.

“why?? I want to stay here longer, I’m not a kid!” he holds onto the table.

“shut up you’re only 15!” you drag him all the way to the door, “Chen, what are you doing not coming over here? I’ll drive you back home at the same time!” you gesture him to come here.

“Ah… right, I didn’t bring my car..” he sighs as he leaves the table, “see you guys!” he waves at them.

They all waved at you before you exited the boutique.

 

❀❀❀❀

 

“Oh my, Jangmi why won’t you stay a bit? You’re not going to go just like that? Come and drink some tea with us!” Chen’s mom was insisting, at the entrance of their home.

You shake your head, “Ani omo-nim, it’s too late, I cant’ be a burden to you. Good evening!” you bowed.

“Are you sure? But I want to thank you for finding Minhyuk back… you’re always protecting him…”

“It’s only natural, I care a lot for Minhyuk, I don’t mind! How many times should I say it?” you laughed, “good evening!” you kissed her on the cheek.

“I want a kiss too!” Chen’s head popped out of the door.

You kiss your finger and press it onto Chen’s cheek, “mwah!”

“Eh?! You !” Chen laughed.

“Do you think I would kiss you for real? Ha!” you poked his forehead.

“Noona!” Minhyuk pushed Chen away, “and me? And me?” he hopped.

“What you?” his mother laughed, along with you and Chen.

He pokes his cheek, “bobo! (quick peck)”

Ohmygosh he’s too cute, he’s gonna kill me! “come here!” you beamed. The boy came hopping closer to you, you crouched down and motioned him with your finger to come a bit closer. You put your lips forward and were going to kiss him on the cheek, but he suddenly turned his head, and cupped your face, making you kiss him on the lips.

“Yah!” you removed his hands.

Chen whacked his head, “you punk! You stole my kiss!”

“Chen!” you cupped your face, flustered, “omo, am I a pedo noona? Why did my heart skipped a beat?” you laughed, earning a laugh from Minhyuk, while his mom softty hit his head.

“Bwoh?” Chen lift you up, “tchh.. Rose!” he laughed and shook your shoulders.

“Omo, what to do? I think I fell for him!” you laughed even more. *cough* “but, Minhyuk-ah, don’t do that anymore, okay?” you pat his head, “because it’s bad to kiss people when you’re not in love. You should find someone to love too! Like me!”

“Arg.. stop boasting about your perfect relationship with Kris hyung and go now!” Chen pushed you, “you said you don’t want to stay but it’s been a while you’re at our door now! Duh!”

You push him back, “arasso arasso! I’m going!” you smile, “bye!” you wave as you leave them.

 

 

“She’s smiling so brightly… Who could guess how much she’s destroyed on the inside?” Chen bitterly smiled as you image becomes smaller bit-by-bit.

His mom his shoulder, “she’s strong. That’s why not anyone can tell.”

“Why is she destroyed on the inside…?” Minhyuk tilted his head.

“No need for you to know! It’s for grown-ups!” Chen patted his head.

“But she’s my lover!” he removed Chen’s hand.

“Lover my …”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

“Aigoo… there’s no chips at home anymore… no good” Su Yon scratched her back while she was digging though the snack cupboard.

“So what?” Enzo pushed her, “move, I can’t pass through you”

Su Yon fell on her , “yah! Do you mean your girlfriend is FAT?” she hit the floor with her palms.

“yup” he passed through her and served himself a glass of water. “Hyung! Where’s noona?” he picks a snack from the cupboard and throws it to Kris who was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

“Minhyuk” he caught the snack and opens it, “thanks”

“Again? Why Jongdae always deceives noona…” he scoffed as he plopped down the couch, beside Kris.

“Because he knows she will gladly accept to save her lover’s !” Su Yon laughs and sits on the floor, resting her head onto Enzo’s lap.

“Yah!” Kris throws a snack at her, “it’s me her lover!”

“Yeah yeah” Su Yon hissed in a boring tone and pick the snack he threw, “hey! What’s that?” she frenetically points her finger to the tv screen, “isn’t that… CHANYEOL?!” she yells and slaps Kris’ lap.

“Eh?” Enzo squinted his eyes, “oh! You’re right!” he slaps Kris’ thigh.

“Oh…” Kris blinks his eyes in disbelief.

 

“I’m back home!” you sighed as you remove your shoes and put your slippers on.

“…”

Six pairs of big eyes were blinking at you.

“What?” you sniff your clothes, “do I sting?” you laugh.

 

“yah, Enzo, turn off the tv!” Su Yon panicked.

“the remote, the remote…” Enzo’s eyes scanned the living room, “there!” he snatched the remote from Kris’ hand and turned off the tv.

 

“What the hell guys?” you sit between Enzo and Kris. “Oppa… What’s wrong?” you poke Kris’ cheek. He cupped your cheeks and smiled, “don’t be too shocked”.

“Deh?” you put your hands above Kris’.

“Enzo, turn on the tv.” He tilted his head.

“But-“

“Turn on the tv Enzo.”

“…” Enzo hesitated with the remote in his hands, “deh…” he half-heartedly pressed the power button on.

“Guys! No!” Su Yon whined but the tv was already on.

 

At first the image was blur. There were bunches of people, like if there was a gathering or what. You squinted your eyes, looking for something to catch our eyes. You froze.

“C-Chanyeol?”

 

❀❀❀❀

 

 

Cliffhanger ∼∼

*evil laugh*  maybe I like that too much… do I? x)

 

Sooo… Here is the awaited ellipse! Yup!! 3 years after Jangmi’s accident and Chanyeol and Kai’s disappearance… When Jangmi thought her life was finally settled, bam! Chanyeol’s popping in.

 

So? What’s going to happen? Why was Chanyeol on TV? Will they meet after 3 years?

 

See you on the next chapter! Mwahahaha >:D 

(don't forget to leave comments! I DEADLY want to know your opinion my dears readers ♥) 

 

XOXO