*Chapter 3;

Baby Lets Take It Slow♥




*Chapter 3; 



  When I got a quick shower, and put on all my required clothing, I headed down the flight of stairs to the main lobby. As I walked down the stairs I could hear all the people around me speaking in low whispers. "Whoa, is that the new comer?" "Yea he is, supposedly he is Jongin's new roommate...boy is he fu-" The words of the boys trailed off when Kai walked up to me, keeping a good enough distance away from me.

 
"Finally you came." I watched as his eyes shifted to the left at the group of boys talking in low whispers. It wasn't even a normal stare, it was more like a death glare. "Seems like class will began soon. So we should head to the class rooms. I'll show you the way, just keep a good enough distance that makes you feel comfortable ok Kyungsoo?" His eyes shifted back to mine, then his heels and headed down the long narrow hall way. The hall way was filled with people, from my left and right. Each boy that we passed wouldn't look at Kai directly, but when I came into vision I was the main event. Why was I so important? Can't a new boy just be left the hell alone?

 "Keep up." Spoke Kai giving me a side ways glance. There he goes again with that hateful tone. As we walked past everyone, I could feel the tightness in my chest was beginning to relax. Rounding the corner we were finally  out of that suffocating hall way and into a more open spaced room. Taking a look at my surroundings I noticed this wasn't just any normal classroom. Each desk was spread far apart for each desk partner, it was like they didn't want us to cheat. All the desk, and chairs, were made of cherry wood. Each desk had each of the requirements for whatever class you needed. At the back of the room looked like a hang out spot. A book shelve with tons of books, underneath that a sitting area next to a fire.

"This way." Directing me to the back, I was greeted by a group of boys. "Guys this is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo these are the guys."

 Each of the boys stopped whatever conversation they had to look at me. All eyes on me. I noticed two of the boys I already met. The tall looking bugged eye boy with the kind smile, and the other boy that always had a sharp look. Both of them stood up and introduced everyone to me. The tall boy kept saying every ones name so fast I had to mentally remember each one. Tao: The one with the panda like eyes. Very close to the boy named Kris. Kris: A Canadian boy, who has a face that looks like he doesn't give a . But a kind side to him as well. Suho: The one with a kind and silly outlook on everything, close to lay.  Sehun: The youngest of the group, close to Luhan. Luhan: The sweet kind boy. Rarely gets mad, but if you make him mad won't be pretty. Lay: Quite as some would say, a dancing machine, stays close to Suho.  Xiumin: oldest member of the group. Nicknamed baozi, close to Chen. Chen: New to the group of boys. Still learning who is who, but got really close to Xiumin.
   
   I hoped that I would be able to remember each and everyone, but with the memory I have I think I would be just fine. It was funny how each individual was different from the rest. Maybe I had this thought that because of this school everyone would be snobby and stuck up. But after talking, and realizing, maybe my thought process could change. 
 As the bell rang for class to start all the members said good bye and went on their way. Each member had different classrooms, or upper-classman rooms. The ones that stayed in this class room were me, Kai, Chen, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Tao. Each one of us made our way to the seats in the back of the class. Glancing around I found a seat all alone in the back. Great, I could be alone, and at least have some time to breathe, to realx and study for once. Studying was probably my favorite subject above all. It was were everything would be quiet, and you could be left a lone. It was a place you could escape for just a little while, and pretend to be something else. Some would say that is more like day dreaming, but it didn't matter to me.

 "Mrs. Yang!" Yelled a boy in the front of the class.

"Yes Kang?"

 "We have a new student, and I'm not sure he knows the rules around here." Most of the class snickered.

Pushing her glasses up to the top, she got a better look at me. The lady was in her mid 30s with short brown hair. She didn't have the best pair of clothes on, but it matched the school appropriate colors. "Ah? Seems we do. Young man come to the front please." Pushing my seat out and hung my head low and walked slowly to the front of the class.  Everyone became silent as I approached the teacher. "Well well, don't make them wait. Look up and introduce yourself boy." 

 *Man...why did I have to do this!? Ugh. No. Kyungsoo, just introduce yourself! you can do it. Just say it quickly and you can then sit right back to that spot...*

 Glancing up slightly I nodded my head,"H-Hello. I'm....Kyungsoo. N-Nice to meet you all, and p-please take care of me." Earning a rough pat on the shoulder from the teacher, I quickly nodded and hurried back to the back. My breathe began to speed up just a tad till I could hear a voice saying something in my head. It was so quiet, so soft, what was it saying? The more I listened the more it became clear.
 
*Just breath in and out slowly alright Kyungsoo?*  It was Kai. It was his voice telling me to relax, to breath. How was this making me become calm? It was weird. This never worked with anyone who else tried it on me. My mother and father tried it, even the therapist I went to tried it, nothing seemed to work when they said it. So how was it different for him?


 "Aye..." Slightly glancing to the side a guy with light blonde hair stared back smiling at me.

"hmm?"

 Taking out the piece of paper lodged between his hand he began to wave it in-front of my face,"Take it, don't just sit there and stare at me." Handing over the paper I flipped it over.
 
* To Kyungsoo:
 Kyungsoo. Its Kai. *Of course*
  If your reading this then you got my message o _ ob
I want you to meet me after class.
                              ~From Kai. 
 Closing the letter, I glanced over at Kai who was staring at me from across the way. Nodding his head he smiled and faced the class. I didn't know what he had in mind, but guess I had to wait.

   After class I quickly began to put up my stuff. Putting away the Geometry book back into its shelve a cough came from behind startling me a bit. 
 
 "You ready?"

 "Yea...I guess...but where?"

"Out to lunch of course. Did he not inform you?"

 "Eh...Kris hush. I forgot to bring him along."

 Laughing Kris walked up and slightly pushed Kai, "Kind of sad when he is your roommate huh?" Crossing his arms he glanced over at me, "So you wanna come?" 

 "Uh...I don't know... I think I'll just head home." Walking around them, I headed out of the class room. Taking the flight of stairs a group of boys stood. Lowering my head I began to quickly pick up my pace. As the heard the footsteps coming up behind them one boy grabbed my arm swinging me around. 
 
 "Whoa whoa! Boys, what we got here? Well..isn't it the new comer." Said the first boy as he held on tight to my wrist not letting go.

 "Don't forget too he is Kai's roommate!" Yelled one of the other boys. 

 "Oh he is? Well...well...no wonder you got picked to be in his room. You are quite cute...mind if?" Reaching up he began to touch my hair.

 *"Let me touch you..." His hands gliding his way up touching my face.
"S-Stop! W-What are you doing!?* The flashbacks began to happen again.
 
 "Stop touching me." Turning my head away I kept my eyes veered from his face. Getting angry he pushed me against the wall. 

"Your going to let me do what the hell I want." This time he began to touch my arm.

 *Black and blue marks all over my body. I was bruised. 
 Each part of my body wasn't left un-touched. The pain I felt.
 It hurt so much. I could never be touched like this ever again.
 Each touch I would now feel would sting, and make me shiver.
All he did was sit across the room staring at me. Looking me down like I was now piece of crap.
Was this how it was supposed to be? It didn't feel very loved at all.
 I would watch as he would get up and grab both of my hands and push them up against the board 10x harder than the first.
I wanted it to end. I didn't want this.
 "Take it." His voice was low and scary, not the person I loved at all.
If I cried, cried once, said one word, I was dead. I would be slapped, bitten harder...
*

Keeping my mouth close my vision began to get fuzzy. The boys face began to form to another face, his faceI was afraid to open my mouth.
He was going to hurt me. his eyes flamed with the pits of hell. It frightened me, it terrified me. Closing my eyes I was waiting for the worst. I was already out of it. I was drifting to a place I used to go to escape. Half way there, it felt nice to leave my body. I wasn't going to endure this. As I took my last breathe a loud smack of fist hit something hard, that it sounded like a twig cracking in the distance in a forest. Sliding down to the floor, I kept hearing the cracking of the twig over and over again. My eyes filled with tears as I held on tight to my self.

*Kai's Pov;

  "Are you sure you don't want to come now?" Spoke Kris as I began to put away my things in the book shelve behind me.

"Yea man I'm sure. I feel bad that he ain't coming. You guys just have fun alright?"

Placing a hand on my shoulder he laughed,"Okay man."

"What are you laughing about now?"

 "Well..." He began to cross his arms,"Its a little odd that all of a sudden your 'worrying' about this boy. You never gave two s before when you had other roommates, why now?"

 Taking the last few things and putting them away, I gave him a smirk,"Because. He is different, that should be a good reason right?" Patting him on the shoulder I left. I always hated how he would get in my business like that. Yes it was true, I didn't very much 'like' my older roommates cause they always annoyed the hell out of me. Kyungsoo was different. He didn't know me for being the son of a high top, world known, company. He never once came in and said: 'Your father owns world known company right! Your father and my father should become new friends. Maybe we should hang out more! Sound great?' No. He never knew, and he will never know till I told him. It was nice being seen for someone else then being 'oh that fathers son'. That was one of the main reason why I was so drawn to him. Protecting him in the since. Of course it shocked me to find out this boy had a condition, but nothing a little reassurance couldn't handle, and it seemed to be doing well. Everything should be fine. 
  As I made my way through the hallways with my hands stuffed in my pockets a noise seemed to grab my attention. The noise was coming from the top floor. Rounding the corner I noticed a group of boys, in this group was Kyungsoo. What was he doing here?

 "Stop touching me." Said Kyungsoo as he turned his head away from the boys. The look in his eyes were filled with frighten, it was a look I noticed before when he began to get to the stage of hyperventilation. His chest pumped up and down in a dangerous motion. I could feel my fist in my pockets began to fold up into a nice tight ball that I could fill the blood draining from it.

"Your going to let me do what the hell I want." I watched as his hands glided up his arm. The fear in eyes seemed to get worst. I could see his mind leaving, his soul leaving his body. His body began to get lifeless, like he was going to let this happen. Like it happened to him before. I couldn't take watch this anymore, it was making my blood boil. Running up the stairs I pulled on the guy, and raised my fist throwing a punch to that damn guys face. The impact I gave him dislocated his jaw. I watched slightly as Kyungsoo slide down to the floor and began to cry. The more tears I seen the more pissed I became. Each one of the boys around me I began to punch each one of them in the face, dislocating their jaw.

 "Are you okay Kyungsoo!?" Trying to reach down he quickly slapped my hand away. He kept his eyes locked on the floor, I never seen his eyes get this big before. Keeping calm I tried to reach out again, cautiously I reached out my hand. As it looked like he was going to strike again I quickly grabbed him into a hug. 

 "Breath Kyungsoo. Its ok. They aren't going to hurt you again." I kept comforting him over and over again. The more I said it, the better his breathing went back to normal. I could feel him relax and sigh in a soft relief. "Are you okay now...?" Moving away a little his face was buried by my neck, and was fast asleep. He looked peaceful. As I bent down I picked him up bridal style.

"H-Hey Kai." Turning around the boy on the floor that touched Kyungsoo grabbed onto my foot.

"What you want?" Spatting my words at him I kicked his hand off of my foot.

"W-Why are you so protective over him?"

"Because, he different. And I like different.."


 Authors note: Hey guys! ^^ Next chapter is up! <3 And its a tad bit longer haha, and decide to add Kai's pov in it ^^ hope you enjoyed!. Oh and I'm so shocked that I'm already have 17 subbies!! Wow thank you! :D  Plus I would like to thank the 3 people that upvoted on my story: My Unnie- CosmoQueen, Bao-N-Tao, and ChaMalice! Thank you! <3