*Chapter 1;

Baby Lets Take It Slow♥




  *Chapter 1;





   "N-No! What are you doing?...S-Stop!"

A flash back of a  single touch of someone touching you. A touch that ruined my whole entire life. Though it wasn't just any ordinary touch; a touch that caused me to have fear. Fear that caused me to have this condition. I would never really be normal with this, no one would be able to come around me without having to shake and tremble, with the addition of shortness of breath. Why did this have to happen to me? This wasn't fair. It was all because of that person. A person I was close to, a person close and dear to my heart. Now I would be stuck with this, this fear.

 
 Another touch on my right shoulder, this time real," STOP!" flinching back I watched as the person blinked and gave a worried look, its was my mother. I watched as she gave my father a concerned look then back at me. My heart was already increasing with speed, my breath began to shorten, my body began to shake a tremble violently. This was the fourth time that this happened today. Once this morning from my younger, non related brother, as he jumped on the bed to wake me up for this dreadful day. And the rest from just barely gliding palm against palm with strangers on the street. 
   
     I watched as my mother glided her way out of the car and waited for me to stop my shaking and breathing. When my breaths began to go back to normal she popped her head inside the car and slightly reached out her hand. I focused on that hand till mine cautiously met hers. Easing my way out of the car I took in the sites around me. I was in a wooded area filled with the most wonderful scent I have ever smelled before. The sun shined just right letting its rays of warmth seep through the trees above us. Wow how this felt nice.

 "Kyungsoo." Spoke my step-father as he met my mothers side placing a hand around her frail like body,"This is where we stop from here. Just beyond this entrance way is where you will be staying for the months required to learn. We will be checking in from time to time over calls. Understand son?" 

 I nodded. That's all I could do. I fully didn't understand why I had to go to a so called 'real' school. I was fine being  homed school till that incident. But why was I forced to go to a school filled with people...? I didn't want to say anything, deep down I wanted to yell. I wanted to yell; why the hell do I have to go here? Are you forcing me to make this condition worst!? But no. I was taught to take things from another perspective. Maybe going to this school wouldn't be so bad.
   
       Taking my bags from the trunk, making my way up to the entrance I watched as my parents said there goodbyes, and got into the car driving off.  I was really alone now. I didn't know if I should smile with joy, or shake with fear of the thought that could happen. But either way I was going to have to live with this school, considering its 'home' now. *Yeah...home sweet home for sure...* 
  
 "Excuse me sir, are you lost?" 

  Turning around a older man with his glasses hung low glanced at me up and down. First my outfit, down to the large brown suit case that sat nice and neatly to my left. Keeping my head hung low avoid contact, I spoke with a soft whisper. "Huh? Son you need to speak up louder, I'm not as young as you think I am." 
 
  "Y-Yes, I'm new here. Where do I sign in..?"

Laughing a little he placed a shaky hand on my shoulder earning a rough push away, followed by my breathing again. Keeping my self a great distance away from him, he quickly grabbed his clipboard and started flipping through papers. One after one the papers where pushed back behind the small clipboard till he stopped completely,"Is your name Kyungsoo?!" He asked in horror. Nodding in response he began to bow repeating over and over again,"Please forgive me, I didn't know about your condition! Sorry. Sorry." 
   
    As my breath began to regain its normal self, he finally spoke again,"Here is your key to your room. Its almost lunch time, so go get settled in and make your way down. Your roommate should be in the room, considering its study hall. So he can show you the basics around here. If you have anymore questions ask your head dorm leader alright?"

  "Thanks..."  

 Taking my stuff I quickly made my way around the man. As I felt like I was safe my pace subsisted to a normal walk. The school building was absolutely amazing! From the architectures to the grand chandelier in the main lobby. This place was defiantly not like any regular school...well to what I know of. The grand stairs of the main lobby looked like the stairs from Titanic, grand and beautiful. It really made me feel like I was in a movie or something, so hard to believe. I could only imagine what the bedrooms would look, or what they would have  in them. Maybe large king size beds on each side of the room, giving just enough space for a person to breath. Wood cabinets filled with the most delicate china fit for a royal. A person can imagine right?
 
      Laughing at myself of my crazy thoughts I headed to the first floor, where freshmen stay. From what I found out each level of stairs holds upper classman, how crazy is that? Rounding the corner I was greeted upon greeted with doors. So many rooms, so many people. Each room holding at least two people each. I could feel my arm tremble making it hard to carry my overly stuffed suit case. *Kyungsoo...get a hold of yourself! Just make your way to room 300 and you will live. You will breath. Now...GO!* I forced my whole body to function that I was sprinting down the hall way then walking. My mind racing looking left and right for any signs of room 300. When my mind was counting down the room numbers I finally found room 300. Without thinking I scanned the card and barged my way in. 

 "Whoa, who are you?" 

   Holding my breath I turned around to see a tall young boy, his hair was brown, about the same color as mine. His skin tanner than anyone that I seen. Those dark brown orbs locked onto mine keeping me from saying a word. I watched as he button the last button of his white flannel shirt. For his finishing touch he took a blue school outfit and placed it on him in a matrix kind of way, amazing actually. Stuffing his hands into his pocket he let out a long deep sigh, "Do you speak at all? Or am I going to have to deal with another person who can't cooperate well?" His tone sounded hateful more than kind. I didn't know how to take it. Should I laugh and just walk over to my unclaimed bed and start unpacking? "Guess thats a yes. Just put your stuff over there on that bed and start putting everything away alright? Once your finished come down for lunch." Grabbing his door key he stuffed it into his back pocket before making his way out the door before slamming it behind him. 

   Taking a deep sigh I tossed my bag onto the bed, me following not far behind.  The bed wasn't king size but it was comfortable alright. As I scanned the room I noticed the stuff on his side. Books upon books laid neatly on his night stand. A glass of freshly made water sitting on top of one of the books.  Glancing at his bed it looked like it hadn't been touched, or ruffled in inch from sleeping in it. Everything on his side was in a neat and tidy order, I bet if someone touched something or misplaced, he would know in a heart beat. 

  When I felt like it was time I began to unpack my things. I tried to make it at least neat and tidy like he had it. I didn't want him to get mad over something little like this. As thing after thing  was put away I didn't know what time it was till a noise went off with a 'Blink! Blink! Click!'. Turning around the door slowly opened and there he was again. Not even noticing me he took out his door key and placed it back and neatly on the work desk. Flinging off his jacket he folded it over once and placed it on the chair letting it hang. As he turned around he faced me.

 "Wait what you doing here?" Glancing over at his clock he checked the time, "Its like 4:58. Did you not eat?" Shaking my head I glanced over at the stuff thrown all over my bed and counter top. "Still unpacking? Here let me help." 

   Blinking a couple of times I tried to remember how he acted before. 'Do you speak at all? Or am I going to have to deal with another person who can't cooperate well?' His tone was bitter but now its sweet? He was actually helping me. I watched how he took each item and placed it where ever I pointed to.  When everything was finished and put up he glanced back at the clock.
 
  "Damn.." He said cursing as he picked up the jacket and door key, "I'll be back alright Kyungsoo? Just get ready for lights out. Around 10 or so   they will want people in their own rooms."  Nodding his head he quickly took his stuff in left. As I stood there it took me a minute till it hit me. How did he know my name!?


 *Authors Note: Hello guys(: First chapter is up~ Already getting into it lol. I hope you enjoyed ^- ^ comment,  subscribe, what not! <3