chapter 4

Don't go!

Minho began to ring th ehospital, meanwhile Siwon noticed some written paper on Krystal's desk. ''What are you looking at ?'' Minho asked him. ''Look'' he said and showed the three papers. one of them stood Minho and the others siwon and Eun. ''Let's read them. 

Dear Siwon, when you read this I'm probably gone... But I want you to know that your dad loves you and I will always love you.

I'll never leave you I'll always be in your heart and around you o watch you, think of me and I'll come to your dreams.

and please look after Eun and your dad for me.

Love... your mom, Krystal

siwon began to sob and afterwards he began to cry. he looked at minho who haven't read the letter yet, but he saw that Siwon began to cry and hugged him. ''It will be alright'' he said to his son and smiled. ''read yours'' he said and smiled. 

Dear Minho. when you read this I'll be probably gone, but I love you and I always will. I hope you never forget about me or even worse try to forget about me. I'll always have you in my heart and I'll always be around to look after you. I', glad that I could be your wife, and I'm glad I could be with you when my life was almost over.

and please look after the kids for me. I love you always

love your wife, Krystal 

Minho began to cry himself and went to hug Siwon and went down to get Eun, she was playing alone. then he remembered the last letter to Eun. He held it and looked at it. 

Please give this letter to eun when she get 13

It stood that outside the letter and he just hide it in the closet and smiled. *Bahbuhbahbuh* the ambulance was here, he went out and called them. ''OVER HERE!'' he yelled they stopped and came in with a bed thingy for the ambulance and put Krystal up there. Minho went in and said to Siwon to look after Eun. ''How is she doctor?'' he asked one of the doctors. ''we don't know yet, we have to arrive at the hospital first and check her. after 10 minutes they arrived to the hospiatl, they ran  in with Krystal and went in the room. ''sir, please wait here'' the doctor said. He patiently waited for hours and after 2 hours he called siwon. ''siwon, are you alright there?'' he asked. ''yeah, but hows Eomma?'' he asked, and it became silence ''they haven't said anything yet.'' he said to his son, but then the doctor came. ''I'll talk to you later'' He said and cut the call. ''sir...'' the doctor said. Minho didn't like this tone, it was sad.. ''how is she ?'' he asked. ''I'm sorry, but she's gone.'' he said and went in again. He bagn to cry really much and called Siwon. ''Dad?'' he said. ''Siwon...'' he said while he sobbed. ''she's gone'' he said, she heard Siwon cry at the other end. he cut the call once again and went in to see Krystal. ''goodbye Krystal'' he said and kissed her forehead, and once again he looked at her and dragged the carpet over her face, he laid his face down her bed and began to cry. 

Ten year later.

Eun came home from school, and was really mad at her dad, because he didn't come to get her. she opened the door and saw that the loght was turned off. she turned it up. ''SUPRISE!!!'' they yelled. Her friends, dad, and brother yelled. ''what is this?'' she asked, she was happy, they could see it. ''Happy birthday princess.'' Minho said and kissed her forehead. ''you look even more like your mother'' he said and smiled. ''that reminds me'' he went to his closet and took a letter. ''this is for you, read it after the party'' he said and smiled. ''here'' Siwon said and gave her a present. she opened it and smiled. '' I know you always wanted to know how mom looks like, and here!'' he said and smiled, the present was a picture of her mom. thank you. ''and this is for dad, look'' he said and showed her a picture of Krystal and Minho's wedding ''is it'' she said. ''yes, he didn't recieve the picture, because he didn't want it before, but now he want it, he never went there to get it.'' he said. ''He didn't have time right?'' Eun asked. He nodded and smiled. ''dad!'' Siwon yelled. ''yes?'' he said and smiled. ''this is for you'' he said and gave it to minho. ''No, it isn't!'' he said, he was suprised. ''thanks, it means alot to me'' he said and hugged siwon. ''Dad?'' eun said and  came closer to Minho. he looked at her, a sign for that he's listening. ''can you tell me about mom?'' she asked. ''well, she's beautiful, and she was loving. She always cared for others and she's the only woman that I'll will love'' he said and smiled. eun smiled and ran happily up to her room and smiled. she looked at the letter her dad gave her and opened it. 

Dear Eun. when you read this I'm gone I know and you'll probably not know me at all. and probably be 13. Happy birthday...I wish I could be with you right now. I love you and I'll always love you, remeber it and your dad, Minho will always be there for me, ad if he did something wrong think of me and I'll appear in your dreams. 

Love your mom, Krystal

She smiled happily and went down. ''I love you..'' she heard as she went down. ''mom...'' she said and smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doone, with this story, hope you enjoyed this story. 

It was really fin writing this story and thanks for everyone who support me