chapter 2

Don't go!

''Yes, of course I will!'' Krystal said weak, she was already crying, she never imagine Minho propose to her in their 2 annerversity. ''Stop crying, It's so childish!'' Amber said. ''HUSH!'' Victoria said. ''we have to have our wedding fast, or else.'' Minho said weak, he was thinking about her health. ''what do you mean?'' Onew asked. ''We'll tell you later.'' Krystal said and hugged Minho, she knew he was sad. ''what about having it in 1 weak?'' Krystal asked Minho. ''WHAT!?'' Sulli yelled. ''We can do it with alittle help from our friends.'' Minho said looking at thir friends. ''fine,we'll help.'' They said and started to sit down and discuss. ''we have good friends'' Krystal said and smiled at Minho. ''what are you standing there for?'' Luna said. ''you wanna have a wedding next week, then you have to come!" Jonghyun said alittle irritated. ''sorry...'' Krystal said and sat beside Luna. they began to discuss, and they had to call  Minstal's Parents and Minstal had to go and buy their dress and suit. ''We'll call your parents'' Luna and jonghyun said. ''And We'll bye decoration'' Sulli and Taemin said. ''we will find a location'' victoria and Onew said. ''okey'' Minho and Krystal said and smiled They went to a mall and tried to find a dresses and suits ''what about this?'' Krystal asked Minho, he just shook his head, but Krystal liked this dress. ''why?'' he asked. ''it's too normal it must be special, because you're special'' He said. then he noticed a white dress. ''like this'' he said and took it and howed it to her. ''ah, so beautiful!'' Krystal said and smiled, she went in the dressing room and tried it on. ''you look beautiful'' he said and kissed her cheek. ''we have to find other dresses too'' Krystal said. ''and suits'' he added. they went through the mall and found everything they wanted. ''now that's done, let's go home'' he said and held Krystal hand and the bags in the other. When they came home, they saw their parents stand there. ''Congratulations!'' Mrs. Jung said. ''thanks, mummy'' Krystal said and kissed her cheek. ''My babygirl is getting married. '' Mr Jung said now. she stared at him ''I'm not a baby daddy!'' she said and laughed. ''My Minho is getting married!'' Mrs Choi said with happiness. ''Yah, mom...'' he said while his mom is kissing him all over his face. ''do your parents now the thing?'' Minho whipered to Krystal. she shook her head and smiled. ''let's get this thing planned'' their parents said. Krystal showed Mrs.Jung and Mrs.choi her dresses ''Wow, beautiful!'' they said they keep admiring her dresses Meanwhile the men were talking. ''Minhi, this is man to man talk.'' Krystal's father said. Minho's father was already dead. ''yes?'' he asked he was really curious ''I wanna tell you that, if you hurt Krystal, you are going to be hurt'' He said, he nooded and smiled. ''by me'' he added , that made Minho alittle afraid, after she's gone. ''Yes, I promise to take good care of her.'' he said ''good'' h said and stood up. ''Hey!'' Sulli suddenly greeted Minho. ''wow, you startled me!!'' he said. ''We got the decorations ready, the only thing left is the location.'' Taemin said standing behind sulli. ''don't worry, we found a perfct location'' victoria said. ''We'll make the invitations'' minstal said . ''While we will take care of the chairs, and tables, and the food.'' their parents said. ''and we'll decorate the location.'' onew, Jonghyun, taemin, sulli, Luna and Victoria said. they began their work and wrote invitations. meanwhile the other headed to the location. Minho and Krystal sent their invitations and was really happy. after a 4 days the location was all ready and it looked beautful. they rested the other days and the special day was finally there. ''we'll get Krystal ready'' the girls/wemon said. ''and we'll get Minho ready'' the boys/men said. Krystal went first to a stylist and she really beautiful meanwhile Minho just rested, he didn't need to do much, just the hair and his suit. they heard the door open and knew it was Krystal. ''guys cover Minho's eyes, we don't want him to see the bride.'' Luna giggled. the guys did what she said and they went up to her room. ''it was just 2 hours left and Minho took on his suit and did his hair. ''I'm ready'' Minho said and everyone was downside, except Krystal who was still in her room with her father. Suddenly he heard some footsteps and looked around and spotted Krystal, he was really glad and happy. she came right beside him and smiled. ''you're looking beautiful today'' he said and kissed her cheek. ''you look really handsome'' she said and giggled. ''let's go'' her fatjer said and walked away. ''choi Minho do you take Jung SooJung to your wife?'' he asked. ''I will'' Minho answered. ''Jung SooJung, will you take Choi Minho to your Husband?'' he asked Krystal now. ''I will'' she said and smiled. ''you can kiss your bride'' he said and Minho immedietly kissed her. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with chapter 2, I know it took long time, sorry!

But I'm done now. Hope you enjoyed and 

LOVE YAH!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------