chapter 1

Don't go!

Minho's POV

''Krystal!!'' I shouted, Krystal is my girldfriend, my one and only, but I always felt that she is hiding something from me. ''yess?'' she said with a happy tone. ''Let's go and have dinner!'' I asked her, she began to smile wider and hugged me. ''neh, let's go!'' she said and smiled. ''But where?'' she asked me, but I didn't say anything about where to go. ''secret!'' I said, I knew that it would make her annoyed, so I hurried. ''here we are!'' I said to her, we were going to this 5 stars restaurant, we have never been in there, even though we go on dates everyday. ''ahh, I love it!'' she said, I was so happy to hear that. We came in. ''a table for 2 ?'' I asked the one who worked at this place. ''Follow me'' he said and walked to a table with 2 chair. I saw that many boys looked at her, I know she looks like an angel, but sorry, she's taken! sudeenly I heard someone coughed, I looked around and saw Krystal coughing. ''I have to go tothe toalet, just wait alittle.  she walked, but she was hiding one of her hand in her jacket, I know it's cold, but she never does it!

Krystal's POV

I walked fast to the toalet. I came in and took up my hand, my hand was bloody, that's because I coughed out blood. I'm sick...but I didn't want to tell Minho, it'll just worry him. I just wanna live happily with him untill the day comes...''Hey Krystal, is something wrong?'' I heard a familiar voice a dark,y voice, it was minho's voice. what should I answer? ''yeah, I'm okey!'' I said back, but I didn't open the door. I washed my bloody hand and when I was about to go out I began to cough again. ''Krystal?'' Minho began to worry about me. I washed my hands again and walked out. ''Krystal? what happened?'' Minho asked me. I know he knows that I'm hiding something from him. ''nothing, I'm just coughing alittle..'' I said and smiled. I felt terrible for not telling him, but my time is almost over... I should tell him soon, then I coughed again, I saw he turn around and look shocked, he saw I coughing out blood, I saw him looking at me. He was freezed. ''Krystal?'' he said. that's the last word I heard from him, before everything went black.

Minho's POV.

''Krystal?'' I said. I was too shoocked to do something, then I saw her falling down I catched her and noticed taht everyone was looking at us. ''Someone call the ambulance!'' I yelled. I saw lots of people began to call.  I lifted her up and looked at her face, she was pale. after 5 minutes I heard the ambulance coming. I stood up lifting Krystal and yelled at them. ''HERE!'' I yelled as loud as I culd so they could hear me, they heard me and came, they took Krystal up a bed and went back of the car, I joined them. ''what happened to her?'' one of the docters asked. ''I told them what happened today and finally we arrived, they hurried up to the emergency room and said that I had to wait outside. I waited 1 hour, I was so worried, but then a docter came out. ''you can come in now'' he said, but he sounded sad, dont say... I rushed in and saw Krystal in the bed. ''is she okey?'' I asked them they nodded. ''but..'' they said, that made my day worse. ''she have brain tumor..I'm sorry.'' he said, I was just standing there looking at them. ''no...it's not possible!'' I said I turned around looking at Krystal. I saw her open her eyesm she was weak, I knew it. ''are you okey Krys?'' I asked her. She nodded, then I became serious. ''why didn't you tell me?'' I asked her. She looked at my feets and sobbed, ''sorry..'' she said to me, I knew she didn't tell me because she wanted me to be happy. ''it's okey.'' I said to her. ''how many days?'' I asked the docters, I was kinda scared to asked them that, I was afraid that they would say 1 month or something.. '' 1 month..'' the docters said, I felt some tears in my eyes, when they said that. I saw Krystal already crying, I hugged her and told her that everything are going to be alright. 

Krystal's POV.

''1 month..'' I heard the docters said that, I felt my tears flowing out immediatly. I couldn't hold them. just 1 mont with Minho left...He saw me cry and hugged me. ''it's alright'' he said to me, but I knew that he was hurt to. I hugged him back and the docters said that I could go. ''Minho?'' I said to him. he looked at me and waited that I was going to tell him something. ''Let's pretend that I dont have brain tumor and live our life together as long we can'' I said and smiled, he smiled back at me and kissed me on the left cheek. ''let's go home.'' he said and held my hand. When I came home I saw balloons and my friends were there. Luna,sulli, Taemin and Jonghyun. ''CONGRATS WITH YOUR 2 YEARS WITH MINHO!!'' they yelled. I forgot oh no! ''Minho...I forgot...'' I said to him, he didn't look dissapointed. ''I know why, you have many thinks to think about'' he said and smiled. He took a gift and said happy 2 anniversity. I was so happy, but then he kneeled down in one knee. ''Jung SooJung do you want to marry me?'' I heard those words come out of his mouth, my tears came flowing out off my eyes again. I nodded and nodded. ''yes, of course!'' I said.