chapter 3

Don't go!

Minho and Krystal went home, because Krystal had to change her dress. Minho waited for her downstairs, after 20 minutes Krystal finally came down. ''you look stunning'' Minho said and smiled. ''thank, you still look handsome'' she said and giggled. ''let's go'' she said and took his hand. theyr an to their car and began to drive away. ''here comes the happy couple!'' mrs' Jung said. ''let's party!'' Jonghyun said. After 5 hours with party, everyone went home, and Krystal and Minho walked home together. ''was it fun?'' Minho asked her. she nodded and smiled. Minho didn't drink to much neither did Krystal. Minho suddenly got a idea ''I got a idea!'' he said and looked at Krystal. ''yes?'' she said and waited for an answer. ''Let's adopt a child'' he said and smiled, Krystal kinda liked the idea and was really happy to hear that Minho wanted that. ''I loved it, let's go tomorrow'' she said and smiled, they kissed and smiled. ''Let's hurry home and sleep'' Minho said and took her hand. They went home. ''Let's sleep''Krystal said and went up to her room. Krystal slept in Minho chest and slept. Minho was still awake, but he didn't move, he didn't want to wake Krystal up. '' 1 month....'' he said, he began to sleep. The next day Minho woke up first, it's always Minho who wakes up first. ''hey, sleepy head, wake up!'' he shook her alittle. ''w-what?'' she said and turned around. ''Krys!'' he shook her even more. ''just 5 minutes more'' she said and hugged his arm. ''now.'' he said. ''Ugh, fine!'' she said and sat up. ''are you happy now?'' she asked him with a irritated tone.  He nodded and smiled ''let's go'' he said and took her hand. ''where?'' she asked confused, she didn't remember anything at all. ''child, adopt?'' he said, hoping that she will remember that. ''oh, yeah, lt's go.'' she said and smiled brightly. ''really, you didn't remember?'' he asked him, abit sad. ''don't do that'' she said and kissed his lips gently. ''let's go...'' he said and smiled again. Krystal went to take a bath, meanwhile Minho watched TV. after 30 minutes Krystal came out. ''shall we go now?'' she asked. he immedietly shut off the TV and stood up. ''let's go.'' he said and smiled. he was obviously very happy, and so was Krystal. They found the building and went in, they saw many kids and smiled. ''Hi, can I help you with something?'' a woman asked them. ''uhm we are looking for a child to adopt.'' Minho said. ''do you want a boy or a girl?'' the woman asked. ''Can we ask for a 14 years old boy and a 3 years old girl?'' Krystal asked the woman. ''yes, follow me'' she said and went to a room with teenagers. ''here are some of them'' she said, we went to the boys who looked nice, but everyone of them was so boring. ''hi there'' Krystal said to a boy. '' what's your name?'' Minho asked him. ''Siwon'' he said with a cold voice, but they felt like this boy was the right one. ''no, from this day you'll be Choi Siwon.'' minho said and tapped his back. ''really?'' he said. Krystal and Minho nodded. ''I'm tried being adopted for years but no one ever wanted be..'' he said and hugged Krystal and Minho. ''let's find your sister'' Krystal said and smiled. ''hae you found a boy?'' she asked and looked at Siwon. ''yes, we just hae to find a 3 years old girl'' They said. ''okey, then follow me'' she said and went to another room. ''Here'' she said and showed them a room. ''Minho you choose a girl'' Krystal said and smiled. ''he immedietly point a girl across the room. ''why?'' she asked. ''because she reminds me of you.'' he said, making Krystal blush. ''fine, we'll go and talk to her.'' Krystal said and smiled. ''Hi, what's your name?'' Minho asked. ''are you stupid, she can't talk yet...'' siwon said, behind Minho. ''oh, right'' he said.'' let's take her.'' Krystal said. Minho lifted her up and went to the woman. ''we'll take these two'' Krystal said. ''okey, ''she said and waved to us. we went home nad talked. ''let's move to another house, a bigger one, so Siwon and Eun can have thir own rooms'' Krystal said and smiled. ''yes, thanks, ehh'' Siwon said. ''eomma and appa'' Minho said. ''eomma'' siwon added. Krystal smiled happily. ''before we move, you two can sleep in our room, we can sleep down here'' Krystal said and pointed up to her room. ''Go up and sleep tomorrow we have to pack our stuff''

Minho's POV

I was to happy. ''Krystal, let's find the perfect house'' I said, she nodded and I took my computer and tried to find a house. after awhile we found the perfect house and called the owner. He said that we could take the house and move in tomorrow. we were so happy. ''Let's sleep we have many things to do tomorrow'' Krystal said, we took out our matresses. ''good night'' I said to her. after 5 mintes my head got blank and I slept. I woke up and saw Krystal already was awake, she was gone, I didn't find her anywhere. , but she suddenly came out of the bathroom. ''where have you been ?'' I asked her with a worried face. ''I took a bath..'' she said and I saw siwon came out of the room.  ''Why is it so noisy'' he asked us, I just smiled and nodded, the same did Krystal. ''Let's pack now'' I said and smiled. After 2 hours all the clothes were on the suitcase. ''I'll take the stuff tot he house, go to the mall and have fun'' I said to them, because I knew I would spend more time with the kids more than Krystal. ''are you sure?'' Krystal asked me. I nodded and kissed her cheek. ''go now'' I said and smiled. She took Eun and walked out of the door. ''I just forgot something just get in the car first'' Siwon said. I looked at him and he looked at me. I knew that he would ask me something. ''Oppa, I feel it's something wrong with Eomma, it it?'' he asked me. I was really shocked I didn't know how to answer that. ''you will find out'' I said to him and pushed him out of the door. ''wait!'' I said to him. ''don't tell her!'' I said to him. 

Siwon's POV

I knew that something was wrong owth eomma, thats why I asked oppa,  but he didn't tell me, He just pushed me out of the door. ''Wait!'' I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw oppa stand there. ''don't tell her'' he said to me. I was confused ''why not?'' ''just don't, I'll tell you everything about 2 weeks'' he said to me, but why 2 weeks? I just nodded and headed for the car. ''what took so long?'' eomma asked me ''I had to ask oppa something'' I said to her. I just met her a day ago, but I already love her as a eomma. she was so nice to me and oppa too, he was strange but nice. ''eomma?'' I said. ''Yes?'' she said. I was about to ask her the same question I asked oppa, but then I remembered that he told me something. 'umm, nevermind'' I said. finally we were at the mall, I was suprised I never was at the mall before. 

no ones POV

they went to the clothes store, shoe store an d bought very much. after 2 hour they went home. Minho was already done he got help from his friends. ''Wow so beautiful'' Krystal said. she said as she went in to the house, siwon was suprised too. he went to his room and saw a TV, a big bed, and a computer. 

two weeks later

They have been a familie for 2 weeks now and they got a big connection. Siwon and Krystal got really close and Eun and Minho was really close too. ''I'm going to sleep first, I'm so tired.'' Krystal said. ''okey, good night'' he said and kissed her lips gently. ''good night'' she said again and went to her room. Eun was already asleep so it was just Minho and Siwon again. ''Oppa, can you tell me now'' siwon asked Minho. Minho has always remembered this day, but never talked about it. ''you really want to know about it now?'' He asked Siwon, he nodded and looked at his oppa with a curious face. ''just wait a few days till, me and you eomma gonna tell you together. ''umm, okey..'' he said, but he felt kinda afraid to hear what they are going to tell him about a few days. ''Oppa, I'm going to sleep I have school tomorrow'' he said and smiled. 

Krystal's POV

I was going to sleep when I began to cough alot, I took a paper to cough on, I hope that the guys don't hear me. Finally I stopped to cough and I was about to throw the paper, but then I saw blood, it was my blood. I was scared I was about to call Minho but I knew I'm going to make him worried. ''My time has come'' I said to my self. I went to Eun's room and kissed her cheek. ''I love you'' I said to her, she was so cute, when she slept. 

Next day (Minho's POV)

I woke up and saw Krystal still asleep, she's so cute. I went to the bathroom and saw a piece of paper I took it up and ssaw blood. ''Whaaa--''I stopped from yelling, I didn't want to wake up the others, I knew it was Krystals. ''Hey, what's up?'' Krystal asked me. I looked at her sleepy face and took her hands. ''Are you okey?'' I asked her with a worried face. ''Yeah, why?'' she asked me. I took up the paper and showed it to her. ''ahh, it was just my nose, I hit my self in the nose and began to bleed'' she said, but I really didn't trust her words. ''don't worry, I promise!'' she said and smiled. I had work today and I had to drive Siwon to school and Eun to kindergarden. I took on my clothes and woke up Siwon. ''Hey Siwon wake up!'' I yelled at him, but he didn't wake up. ''wake up or I'll take away your computer'' I said and smirked. ''what, NO!'' siwon suddenly woke up and yelled. ''now get on your clothes and get ready'' I said and smiled. He stood up and took on his clothes. Eun was already in her clothes. ''bye, see you later Krys'' I said to her. she suddenly kissed me and smiled. ''I love you'' she said to me. but why did she say it? ''siwon please take care of your sister for me'' she said, I knew what she meant but She wouldn't today it's 1 week more. ''I love you too'' I said to her and kissed her cheek. 

2 hours later

My work was finally done and I went to the restaurant to eat before I drive to Siwon's school to drive him home. I ate so much that I didn't even stand up, I couldn't and I didn't want to either. I looked at the clock and it was already 3 I hurried to Siwon's school and took off. ''why are you soo late?'' siwon asked me. ''I drive to the kindergarden and you gt Eun. '' I said to him, he nodded and went off to the kindergarden. I waited for 10 minutes and I began tot sleep, but then I felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw Siwon right before me. '''YAH! what are you doing!?'' I asked him. ''Waking you up, what else?'' Siwon said. I heard Eun laugh and I laughed too. We took off and came home after 5 minutes. I took my keys and opened the house. ''Krystal?'' I said, but I got no answer. I felt that something was wrong but I didn't know what

no ones pov

''Krystal?'' siwon heard his oppa say, but he didn't get a answer. Suddenly minho began to run up and Siwon kept on following him. but minho was so fast when he came, he saw Minho on his knees really calm, but when he came closer he saw that he was crying. ''Oppa?'' he said. I went closer and saw Krystal on the floor, she had a piece of paper, but it was blood on it. siwon went closer to Krystal and kneeled down. ''eomma?'' he said and cried