Chapter 4- CL (The End)

The envelope
CL was walking up to the school, herhead hung low. She couldnt believe that all her friend have died. She had gotten used to be ing about her and pointing, and blaming her for this. HyunA was her usually self and everyone believe that CL was the one that started it. She got to school, the head teacher was in fornt of her. 'Miss Chaerin we need to talk' Mr Choi said strenly. She sighed. 'Sure' She followed him to the office. 'Take a sit' He pointed to the chair oppersite to him. 'So everyone has said that you started of the pleadge. Is that correct?' 'Sir, it wasnt just me. Minzy, Bom and Dara was all in it as well.' 'Dont blame them. They are DEAD.' He spat the word 'dead' out. 'Dont you think I know that' She snapped. 'Young lady, dont you dare I shout at me' Mr Choi pointed the finger in her face. She got up. 'Tomorrow, I am leaving Ok?' She said leaving. He just sat back and let her go. Knowing that nothing could change her mind now. The rest of the day was fairly simple but with people always looking at you it wasn't. She had to stay behind for study peroid. When it was finished, she took a walk up to the roof of tthe school. Even though Minzy died here, she found this place relaxing. "Why the dose this have to happen to me? Why did they have to died? Why???' She screamed at the top of her lungs. 'Wow. Chill down girl' Someone said behind her. She turnes to see nothing. 'Looking for me' The voice said again. She turned to be face to face with Minzy. 'Minzy,' She breathed. She reached her hamd out to touch her. But she slapped it away. 'Stop with the ing act, CL' Minzy cursed. 'Why have you been doing this?' She asked. 'The reason is that you, Bom, Dara always seem to think that yoy are better then me. Always getting attention from the boys. Whenever you was around them, you would ingore me and go with them. That why I was ing doing this. Now that 2 of them are gone. I have you to tackle.' She told her. 'So you was jealious' CL conculded. 'Me jealious?' Minzy mocked her. She glanced at her, 'I will only stop when you are dead' CL punched her in the face. 'You want me dead.. You will have to fight me for it' Minzy tackled her to the ground and starte to punch her in the face. CL managered to get out of the grip and jumped up of the ground and kicked Minzy in the gut. She groaned and got up slowly, grabbing CL's arm, twisting it behind her back. CL gritted her teeth and stomped on Minzy's foot. She snup around and punched Minzy. She glared at CL and grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face. There was a crack and CL's nose broke. She screamed in pain and whipped the blood, that was gushing from her nose. She dragged her to the end of the roof. 'Lets end this together' CL said, gripping Minzy hair and jumped.