Chapter 1~ Perivous day

The envelope

The rain was smashing against the windows, threatening to break thourgh. Lightening was streaking the sky, whereas the thunder boomed, making the windows shake voilently.

Inside the school, 4 schoolgirls sat around a few light candles. Their leader CL, put a sheet in middle of the circle, as well as passing each one of the girls a knife.

"So, over this pledge, we promise with our blood" She singalled, for everyone to cut their plams. They did but winced at the sting. Blood oozed out of the cuts and landed on the paper. "We promise, that tonight... We will die together. Our blood mixing will resemble an eneteral promise, that wont be broke" CL smiled at each of them.

Bom got up and went to the sink, wetting a few paper towels, she called them over to get their cuts clean. "Just so it doesn't get infected" Bom smiled, as she took Dara's hand.

Minzy put the pledge into her bag; the blood already dried up beause of the heat from the candles.

They all exited the classroom.

On the roof, the rain smashed against the uniforms; making them shiver as well as being soaked. The thunder was still booming over their heads.

They walked closer to the. egde. "We should hold hands, so we know no one can let go" Minzy suggested, they nodded their heads in argeement.

They took hold of each. other's hand. The rain lubricating they skin, making it easier for they hands to slip.

"On the count of 3" CL said. "1....2..."

Minzy already jumped.

They hands slipped.

Making Minzy falling to her death.