Chapter 3~ Bom

The envelope

Everyne was getting scared by the myterious killing of Dara. Espeically, CL and Bom, they do not know what was causing the killing to happen. They was thinking that they are getting pranked and Dara will walk towards them, laughing. Saying that they have been pranked. Bom and CL walked passed some girls.

'If they didnt make that pledge that this wouldntbe happening' HyunA whispered to her friends that nodded along.

CL heard and turned around to her. 'Yah.. Have you got something to say' Sh demended.

'What. That you shouldnt of made that pledge.' HyunA smiled. 'Did you make it so Minzy could die?' HyunA was trying to piss CL off.

'We didnt kill her. Ok? She fell!' CL shouted, causing people to turn around.

'Ohhh. She fell. How did she fall? Did you push her?' The qeustions was pissing CL off.

She walked over and punched HyunA in the face. Everyone ran over shouting

'Fight! Fight! Fight!'

HyunA grabbed CL by her hair and started kneeing her in her gut. CL managered to step on her foot, making HyunA losen her grip on her. CL kept on punching HyunA in the face, until the head teacher and the dupty pulled them apart and taking them to the office.

On the other hand, Bom walked in to the classroom because she had enough of girls ing about her. She turned the light on. And gasped. On the blackboard, was writing, it read..

'YOU NEXT!! !!!'

With a picture of a girl hanging. Bom tried to run to the door, but a insiviable force held her back. She tried screaming. But something block . An evelope appeared in fornt of her. She opened it.

"I was the one who killed Dara. Love Minzy"

"How can Minzy kill her. She is dead" Bom thought.

All of a audden Minzy was in fornt of her.

She let out a sigh of relife. But suddenly dawned on her that she was inside a cookery class with knives and other stuff that you can kill easily with. She tried to get out but Minzy blocked her.

'You was always the one, who could always get what you want' Minzy said, as she went to grab her hair.

Bom douged her and pinned her arm behind her back. Minzy stepped on her foot and kicked her in her smotach; that caused he to double over. This give enoungh time for Minzy to turn the cooker on.

She garbbed her hair and darged her to the cooker and slowly put her face towards it. The heat; made Bom scream out in pain and she managered to pull away but half her face was burnt.

Bom screamed, now people was trying to open the door to get in. But of couse the door was locked. Minzy groaned, annoyed that someone might bust in and ruin everything.

Thats a 50/50.. That it might happen.

Just to get it done with, Minzy went to the knife selection and picked out a butcher's knife. Walking over to Bom, her eyes widen noticing what was in her hand. She slowly backed up, cursing the wall behind her. Minzy popped up in fornt of her. And slowly cut her middle half open and desecting her. Tears ecsaped Bom's eyes until she died.

They managered to open the door; after Minzy went. Noticing Bom was dead. They had to conner the area off. Everyone was scared of the school. But they still was forced to go and the school was under investigation.