First Quarter before Snow Moon: The Companion

Blue Moon: 늑대와 미녀

 

 

first quater before snow moon; the companion

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Myungheeee yaaa~" a boy with deep voice called out as the said girl was making her way outside of the school.

"Mhm?" she answered not even bothering to look back.

"KANG MYUNGHEEEEE!" another person, a girl, attached herself to Myunghee, making the girl tumble a bit. "Ya! SON NAEUN. Mwo~?!" she said as she locked the girl's head in her arms.

The trapped girl giggled at Myunghee's rough reaction. "I missed you!~" she cooed cutely as she was trying to escape from the grasp of Myunghee. 

"We never go out as much as before." the guy added and looked at Myunghee. This made Myunghee let go of the taller girl. He was definitely right.

Naeun nodded furiously "Yes. It's awkward hanging out with Jongin and Taemin oppa by myself, you know!"

"Oh really? Bet you two were all lovey-dovey even if Jongin was still around." Myunghee retorted playfully, leaving the girl flustered. It was, after all, quite true.

"Kai." Jongin grunted, correcting the two girls before her.

"Whatever kkamjong!~" Myunghee replied to him as she ruffled the taller boy's hair.

Naeun puffed her cheeks as she looked at her hand phone. "I need to go, Taemin oppa's treating me out to eat.. Let's hang out soon, okay?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Where have you been going, huh? Do you have a new friend?" Kai asked Myunghee as he was following her. It sounded more of a statement than a question though. Myunghee raised a brow and faced him. How could he acuse her of going  somewhere and meeting someone?

"You're a stalker." she laughed. "Of all the possible things I could do, how can you acuse me of having a new friend?  It's normal to meet people. Besides, you know I love you three the most." she smiled genuinely at him.

"But you smell-" he paused knowing how weird that would sound. "I mean, uhh. You don't go home immediately after school.. I know it." he said clearly and louder hoping it would cover up the first statement he had said.

"Smell? What the hell?" Myunghee thought but she shrugged it off, thinking it would be just one of Kai's playful statements. 

Myunghee sighed in defeat. "Okay okay. I'll bring you to that place this time. Just don't freak out."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan was at his usual spot waiting for the girl he had learned to adore. He was lying down, his head was resting against his paws like an obedient puppy.

Luhan lifted his head as a familiar scent crept in his nostrils. "She's here.." he thought to himself. Luhan stood up firmly as another unfamiliar scent crept inside his nose. "That scent.." he thought and stood up and went to Myunghee and her companion. Luhan dropped of a furious growl towards the pair before him.

Myunghee's eyes widen at the abrupt reaction Luhan had done. "L-Lulu.." For the first time she was terrified of the beast. Her fearful eyes made Luhan calm a bit. "I'm sorry.." he wanted to say.

Kai, on the other hand, had an amused face as the werewolf appeared before him. He took a brave step forward and crouched down to face the beast. "You wouldn't hurt me. I'm her friend.. Right?" he said with no effort at all. It was as if the beast was not a beast at all.

Kai stood up and faced Myunghee. "Don't be afraid. It's going to be alright. I guess your friend didn't want me here.." he chuckled. "I'll.. leave you two now.." 

Myunghee gripped on Kai's arm in fear. "Don't worry." he said and finally left the creature and human alone.

"I'm really sorry, Myunghee." he tried to say but sad wolf cries only came out of his mouth. Luhan looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

"Lulu.." she sat on the ground as she saw the beast's eyes overflow with sadness. The wolf walked carefully towards her  and pressed his nose against hers.

"I'm sorry.." he wanted to say once more. He could not bear the burden he had felt when he knew she was scared because of him. He wanted to hold her close to make her feel he is sorry. 

Myunghee giggled as she felt the beast's cold nose touch against hers. Luhan's heart soften as she heard the girl's happy sound. "You're forgiven, Lulu.." she hugged the wolf.

"But don't do that again.. I'll be scared again.." she pouted as she caressed the wolf's gorgeous head. Luhan nodded promising himself he would not behave that way again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as Myunghee left a familiar scent once again filled Luhan's nostrils - it belonged to the boy earlier. He growled  softly as the scent became stronger and stronger. "What does that kid want?" he thought furiously.

Luhan turned around as the scent stopped right behind him and came face-to-face with another wolf.

"I knew it." Luhan thought as looked the other wolf in the eyes.

Kai, though, was calm and collected he just let the older wolf look at him.

As soon as Kai thought Luhan had finished examining him, he effortlessly shapeshifted to a human. Witnessing this before Luhan's beast eyes made him growl loudly.

An alien feeling once again filled up Luhan's empty heart. That desire of wanting to be human again. He did not know why Myunghee made him feel this way. He honestly did not know what to feel, to like it or to hate it. He hated that the girl had efforlessly destroyed his beastly ways. He had learned to put feelings first - feelings that Luhan himself could not describe.

Luhan, though, knows that being beside Myunghee was something he had liked. Liked more than anything - more than wanting to stay as a beast forever.

"Hyung.." Kai finally said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

ddaebakk: OHMYGOD 36 SUBS. I'M SO HAPPY OKAY. ;A; Anyway, I have watched Wolf's MV with English subs. Soooooo. It was amazingly weird that it's kinda like Blue Moon. ;w; KGFZXCV MY FEELS

yoonpoop: ;w; WONDERFUL. OMG I CANNOT. THANK YOU GUISE FOR THE LOVE. <3 Feel free to drop comments down there, alright? c: Blue Moon hwaiting! ouo

jelobby: Ahah. I don't really know why I'm here. I just did the graphics, but I guess I'll write soon too. Probably not now, but soon. 36 subs is amazing, thank you guys. ♥ Hah. /feeling writer/ Hwaiting!