:)

Arranged Marriage

Kim wake up feeling that someone's watching her. She slowly opened her eyes and blink it several times until her vision became clear.

"Good morning, brat girl. How was your sleep? Did you dream of me?"

"Kapal din ng mukha mo eh ano. What are you doing here? May pintuan naman oh. Next time you knock and wait for someone to let you in."

"Wow. What a beautiful morning greeting." he said sarcastically.

he continued. "To answer your question, Papa told me to wake you up kasi aayusin daw natin yung wedding. He gave us an hour to prepare. See you in  awhile, brat girl."

"Bwisit!"

"And oh, I served you your breakfast. Anjan sa table."

"Lumabas ka na nga!"

"Thank you sa pagdala ko sa'yo ng breakfast!"

"Tse!"

She ate the breakfast that Sam served him and take a shower after that. She's dressed in a white stylish shirt and a very short shorts. She wears those over-sized sunglasses and red watch that matches her Toms shoes. She came down from the stairs and found Sam watching TV in the living room. Kim caught his attention. Sam was obviously amazed on what he saw. Kim was absolutely stunning. Sam on the other hand wears a blue long sleeve shirt and folds them up to his elbow and a khaki shorts. He wears yellow watch that matches his Toms shoes.

"Hey.. Uhm... You ready? Nauna na sila Dad."

"Yeah. Tara na."

The driver stopped in front of a Cake Shop.

"Kuya, wag ka na bumaba. Hold on, Kim." he got out of the car and went to Kim's side and open the door for her.

"May pagka gentleman din pala 'to." was all on her mind.

They went inside holding hands. They saw their parents and Mamang Pokie smiling at them.

"Okay. Let's get started. This would be a long day."

They taste different kind of cake.

"Kim, subuan mo ako." Sam whispered to him.

"Sam, tikman mo 'to. Masarap sya." she cut a piece of carrot cake and gave it to him.

"You're right. Eto masarap din." he gave her a cassava cake.

"Yummy!"

Next stop is the church and the reception. They chose the St. Gabriel Church near the Crown Royale Hotel which will the reception will be held.

"Kim, nag text yung wedding designer, she's in our house na daw. Magpapagawa na lang tayo kesa mamili. Is that okay with the both of you?"

She looked at Sam and he nods at him.

"Yes po, Ma."

"Mauna na tayo. Elsie and Rick will arrange the reservation pa."

They went home and found their friends talking with the fashion designer.

"Tita, we let her in na po."

"Okay. Let's start."

They start designing the dress. After a couple of minutes, Elsie and Rick joined them. Her friends we're all excited. After that, they rest for awhile.

"I'm so excited! Ang cute ng akin. Simple but cute!" said the excited Melissa.

"Ako din! Nako, sana makahanap ko ng boylet sa wedding nyo! Tita, invite ka naman ng poging photographer." They all laughed at Mamang Pokie's remark.

"Mamang naman! Ikaw talaga. Pero infairness, may asim ka pa." Maja said and high-fived Mamang Pokie.

"Buti pa kayo excited." Kim said out of the blue. Her friends, Mamang Pokie and Sam were startled on what she says.

"Kimberly? Is there a problem, hija?"

"No, what I meant is, mukhang mas excited pa sila kesa sa akin. Ayan, tuloy namamali pa ako." she said hoping her parents would believe her.

"Ah.. Akala ko back out ka na eh." William said while laughing.

Her friends started to get home one by one until they were all gone.

While eating dinner, Kim and Sam were both very sweet towards each other. Sam see to it that Kim eats all the foods that he served her while Kim feeds Sam different kinds of dishes until they were full. Their sweetness didn't go unnoticed to their families around them including Mamang Pokie. After dinner, they went to sleep. This has been a long day for all of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I will be busy for a while because my schooldays will start next week! T.T I will update as long as I could. Please be patient. Thank you for reading my fanfic! Please subscribe and comment. I take negative ones. :)

Please check out my other stories:

The One for Me: (Kim Chiu, Enchong Dee, Simon Atkins and Gerald Anderson)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47417/the-one-for-me-geraldanderson-kimchiu-enchongdee

Runaway: (Kim Chiu and Sam Milby ;) ) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36162/runaway-kimchiu-sammilby