Party!

Arranged Marriage

"Sir, we're already here." the driver said while shaking William carefully.

"Oh, please unload all the thing and give them to Mamang Pokie. Dito sila matutulog ngayon."

"Okay, sir."

"Guys, were here."

Everyone came out of the van except Kim and Sam.

"Bumaba ka na. Let me stay here for awhile."

"Aano ka pa dito? Sabay na tayo."

"Mauna ka na nga!" she shouted.

"Hey brat girl, don't shout on me ha."

"And why? Bahala ka nga jan." she jumped out of the van and head to their house where the party will be held.

"Wait for me! Hey!" he said while running up to her.

Her friends spotted her and went to her side.

"Sis!! Ano na?"

"Ha? Ah.. Sam, here's Maja and her fiance, Matteo. Ate Angel and her hubby, Kuya Derek. Here's Mel and her boyfriend, Jake. Erich and her fiance, Xian. Beauty and her bestfriend, Paul Jake. And there is Empress and Ejay. Ate Kitkat and her hubby, Kuya Wilby. Guys, si Sam."

They shake hands and smiled at each other.

"Kim didn't tell me she has many friends."

"Uhm.. mula bata pa lang we've been friends na."

"So, you're our bestfriend's fiance. You're so handsome pala sa personal. Alam mo ba, hinanap pa namin yung account mo sa--"

Kim suddenly in.

"What she meant is hinanap namin yung account ng friend namin. Look alike kasi kayo eh." she smiled at him and glared at Erich.

"I see.. I wanna meet him someday."

"Ah, no. He lives in Australia eh and wala na din kami communication nun."

While talking, someone from the stage caught their attention and it was William.

"Excuse me, everyone. May I get your attention please? Okay. So, first of all, I want to thank all of you for attending this unplanned welcome party. I want you all to meet my friend of mine from US, Mr. Lloyd and her beloved wife Mrs. Elsie Milby!"

The two stood up and smiled at them while they gave them a round of applause.

"..and I also want all of you to meet their only son and my daughter's fiance, Mr. Sam Milby!"

Once again, they gave another round of applause for them.

"Another important thing you'd like to know is Lloyd and I decided to make our company as one. A new company will be born and it will be named after our surname. So, it will be Chiu-Milby Company or CMC! I know this is sudden decision but you'll understand someday. "

The party went well. Sam get to know more Kim's friends and get close to each other in no time. As usual, Kim and Sam kept on teasing each other but when their father approach them, they suddenly turn sweet to each other. Their friends were hiding their laugh the whole time. First, about their nonsense quarrel and second, their pretension in front of their parents. 

"Bye, take care sa pag uwi." Kim said as she kissed her friends on their cheeks.

"Bye, sis! Bye, Sam. Take care of our sister, k?"

"Sure. Ingat kayo. Nice meeting all of you again."

"Guys, ingatan nyo yung sisters ko ha?"

"Oo naman! Sige, need to get going. Bye, again!"

They wave at each other one last time and they left. Kim and Sam went inside and rest. This has been a long day for all of them.