Chapter Three

Our Appa(s) ?
"I'm your biggest fan."
 
 
***
 
 
Taecyeon stares at the boy, surprise. "Huh?"
 
 
Junho smiles sheepishly and chuckle, "I know you since I enter this school, I heard you were a great soccer player. So when I watch you play, I fall in love!"
 
 
Now Chansung was the one who stares at the boy, surprise. "What?"
 
 
Junho sigh and punch his friend's arm in a playful manner. "Yah, its not like that. What I mean was, I fall in love with the game. Taecyeon sunbaenim inspire me to become a great player in the future. Now you know the reason why I always sneaks away from you guys to see them practice."
 
 
"Ahhh okay." Chansung nod. Now he knew why that smaller boy always went missing for a couple of times. But deep down inside, Chansung was jealous. Well, he don't know why. He just is. Watching his best friend talking to that other male like that, like if he had a crush on him. Weird. Why he should think bout it? Taecyeon had nothing to do with him. Why should he be jealous?
 
 
Taecyeon on the other hand is still confuse. "Wait ... don't tell me that you're the boy who always hides in the bush that nears to the field?!"
 
 
Junho face flush deep red in embarrassment. "A-aniyo!!" Minjun laugh, "It is you!!" The younger can't help to feel really embarrass then hide his face in his bag.
 
 
Chansung blinks looking at his bestfriend antics and patted his back, "Yah, why did you hide in the bush anyway? Can't you be normal and watch at the bench instead?"
 
 
Junho just stay silent, but not complete silent. There were a few mumbles now and then but soon after that boy came out of his shelter. Looking down and playing with his fingers.
 
 
Taecyeon shakes his head and smile. "Hey, why don't you tryout for the team?"
 
 
The shorter boy look at the older in complete shock, "Y-you ... you want me t-to tryout?!"
 
 
The older simply nod. "Yes"
 
 
Junho quickly nods his head furiously and shout, "OF COURSE I WANT TOO!!! WHEN?! WHERE?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT SHOULD I BRING?!"
 
 
Taecyeon laugh. Minjun thought this boy was totally insane but in a cute way, although he want to keep looking at this boy but he had to stop him.
 
 
"Woah, calm down kid. Let Taec explain the details before you completely jump out of the window." He chuckles.
 
 
Once again, Junho face was flush in deep embarrassment. He didn't even realise he was excited like that. Its not his fault actually, he just loves soccer so much. He bows apologically, "M-mianhae"
 
 
Taecyeon smiles, "Its okay, I like your spirit. Meet me and th team at the field around 4 o'clock this evening. Don't be late, wear your soccer gear and feel free invite your friend." He said while specifically looking at Chansung. Even though the latter didn't notice it.
 
 
********
 
 
Lunch is over so Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung quickly went out of the cafeteria and head straight to their class. Since the senior lines didn't have classes that time, they decided to hang around at the cafeteria for a moment.
 
 
"I can't believe he's the boy who you thought was a stalker." Nichkhun said while laughing. "Hey, how can't I not said it like that? He hides in bushes for god sake!" Now Taecyeon was laughing. "Give him a break guys, he just loves soccer." Minjun said while sipping his juice.
 
 
The other two just keep laughing but then slowly stop.
 
 
"Hmm, I'm still curious of that Chansung boy... "
 
 
Taecyeon looked at his angel-face friend and tilts his head. "Huh? What do you mean?"
 
 
"Who do you think beat him up like that?" Nichkhun ask, facing both of his friend. Minjun wasn't intersted enough so he just shrugged but as for Taecyeon, he was thinking deeply. Face turn completely serious as he speaks. "I'm going to investigate this and if I found out who did it, he's gonna pay."
 
 
With that he stood up and walks away from the table. Leaving his two bestfriend completely dumbfounded.
 
 
******
 
 
~After school (The maknae's appartment)~
 
 
"C'mon dude! You gotta come with me!!" Junho begged.
 
 
"No way, Nuneo. I'm not into soccer. I love dancing more!" Wooyoung protest while crossing his arms. He didn't want to disappointed the boy but he really didn't like soccer. He once had a bad experince with it. "Why can't you ask Channie to come with you?"
 
 
"Mmmmh.. I was going to ask but... I'm afraid he would just laugh. He's in the basketball team! You know they don't go along well with each other!" He pouted.
 
 
A few moments later Chansung came out of the bathroom with towel wraps around his waist.
 
 
"So Nuneo, its almost 4. Aren't you going to that soccer tryout?" He ask while drying his hair.
 
 
"I am! But Udong won't come with me!!" He whine then quickly went to the maknae.
 
 
"Buuuuut, can you come with me instead?~" Junho ask while biting his lower lips. He was nervous to ask the maknae but can't help to try right?
 
 
Chansung stare weirdly at his friend but then just nods, "Yeah sure"
 
 
"THANK YOU CHANNIE!!!!" Junho hugged the bigger boy tightly as he jumps in joy.
 
 
"Kajja!"
 
 
**********
 
 
TBC~
 
 
 
 
P/S : mianhae for my lateness in updating this story, I have school to focus on and all day my schedual is so pack so I only have few time to squeeze updating story. lol so sorry~ I will try to make it faster ^^
 
 
P/S/S : THIS IS A PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPPY!! (its going to be ~) 
 
 
"Hyung... nngh stop t-teasing.." I tremble while he just give a me smug smirk and continue teasing me with those big hands of his.
 
 
"I'll stop when you beg for me Chansung-ah~.." He whipers against my ear, making me shudders and let out a low moan.
 
 
"Ahh T-taec..."
 
 
sorry just a little preview :b hahaha If you want those wait for it nae?~ Annyeong! :3