Chapter Two

Our Appa(s) ?
Ok Taecyeon. The name that always been use by girls and even some guys, stating that he is their boyfriend. Its a shame because non of them are right. Ok Taecyeon. The name that always been use in the soccer field, fear by all the opponent from other schools, praise by practically all the coach around Seoul.  Ok Taecyeon. The guy is envy by other males. His body was made to be drool at. Fit, sculpture abs and strong features. Every female around the world, if he is known by all, want to touch it. Every male want to be him. Ok Taecyeon. Had two best friend that was like his own brother. One an angel while the other was like a vocal god. Ok Taecyon, the son of the owner of the biggest company in South Korea. A very rich and wealthy guy.
 
 
His life seems perfect. Like a living heaven. But weird thing is ... he's lonely. Its not because no one wants him. Hell, practically EVERYONE wants to be with him. Its just that, they are not the right person. He stills feels empty inside. So he decided to stay single during his middle-school year.
 
 
But for some reason, god smiles at him when he was in his high-school years. A new student, a junior, came into his school. His tall, very smart looking, seems to be atheletic and well, just plain y. That's what Taecyeon thought when he sees that male entering his school.
Taecyeon doesn't falls for a person so easily. Especially a guy. But this time its different. The first time he sees that new student, his heart beats faster. Maybe he had a crush? But that can't be. He's straight. Thinking about that for a week makes him realise that straight was not the matter. What's matter is he just falls love at first sight with that guy.
 
 
Soon enough Taecyeon found out the guy's name, Hwang Chansung. And he's two years younger than himself,  lives just a few blocks from his apartment, joins the school basketball team and always went to the gym. Taecyeon was impress of himself. He never knew he was so obsess with that guy so much until he practically know everything bout that boy. But he refuses to call himself a stalker. That's just creepy.
 
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
Today must be the luckiest day of his life. First he just knew bout his soccer team will go to the National Game, second his best friend was promoted to debut as a singer and last but not least, he finally got to meet and talk face to face with he so-called-crush.
He was currently on Cloud 9, smiling like an idiot and steal glances at that other male during their walk to the cafeteria.
 
 
"Taecyeon oppa!"
 
 
Suddenly he heard an annoying mosquito voice calling his name. He recognize that voice anywhere. 'Argh, I don't have time for this.' He thought.
 
 
Nichkhun who was walking besides him, nudge his side and whisper "Dude, your 'girlfriend' has arrived. Dun dun dun~"
 
 
"Shut up, that thing is not my girlfriend" He said while hitting the back of the Thai's head. The Thai rubs his head and whines. Then he takes Chansung's hand. The latter blink and look at both at them. "Yah babo, you better settle it here, I don't want that mosquito girl near our table. You know how that grandpa (Minjun) will react if she's there. Come on Chansung, lets leave the beast with his beauty." With that the Thai boy drags Chansung into the cafeteria, leaving the beast dumbfounded.
 
 
'That ... that bastard holds his hand!' He frowns and pouts, mentally cause his face just remains calm. 'I'm going to kill that guy someday.' He mumbles quietly before quickly shakes his head. He was about to walk again when a slim hand was grabbing his arm. "Oppa~"
 
 
'Ugh ...' He mentally sighed heavily. He rolled his eyes but then place a fake smile on his lips when he faces her. "Oh Jessica, what are you doing here?" Taecyeon surely a good actor.
 
 
"Oppa, I want to have lunch with you. Can I?" She said while blinking her eyes cutely and pucker her lips. 'This mosquito is acting cute again, aish if only you were a real mosquito, I really want to squish you with my bare hands right now', the image of him squishing that girl makes him laugh.
 
 
Jessica blinks, "Oppa?"
 
 
Taecyeon snap out from his thought and look at the girl again "Don't you have to have lunch with your friends?" He asked, a bit annoyed when she start to pulls his arm. "Aww oppa, I ditch them to be with you~"
 
 
"What? Yah, that's not nice Jessica, they're your friends" He said, to him friends are far more important.
 
 
 "But oppa, they so boring~ I want to be with you plea-", before the girl even have time to ask again, Taecyeon yank his arm away and start walking. "I'm sorry Jessica, I don't wanna hang out with someone who don't sees the value of friends." He then leaves her.
 
 
She was in shock. Her blood was rising, she was definitely furious. She quickly turns around to went back to her 'friends' to complain and whine bout the treatment that beast gave her. But as soon as she lift he heels to walk, she tripped and stumble to the ground, face first.
 
 
Everyone saw that, including Taecyeon. A few minutes of silence then come a loud boomish laughter coming from all the student who sees the clumsiness of that girl.
 
 
Taecyeon laugh then smile to himself. For months he tried to get that girl out of his face and now he finally did it! Even better, she just tripped over herself! Man, today is his luckiest day ever. This is thanks to Chansung. Totally, he thought.
 
 
But as soon as he enter the cafeteria, he smiles turn upside down.
 
 
Why not? He sees the one he had crush on was being feed by another guy. FEED BY ANOTHER FREAKING GUY! He was in rage, anger and jealousy. 'Who the hell is that? Who does he think he is?! Feeding MY Chansung with his dirty little hands!' He quickly stomped to their table.
 
 
That guy who was feeding the maknae was pretty much smaller than him, small eyes too. Taecyeon stilln can't help to feel overly jealous but he told himself to try to act calm. He stop halfway and took a deep breath then calmly went to their table again.
 
 
"Hey"
 
 
All eyes went to him. There were actually five people around his table. He sees his two best friend, Nichkhun and the other one was Minjun. Then he sees Chansung, but he didn't recognize the other two boys beside the younger.
 
 
"Hey Taec~ Oh, did you squish the mosquito already? I don't see her." The Thai asked, looking around.
 
 
"Yeah ..." He answer shortly, still a little pissed seeing the lovey-dovey scene infront of him.
 
 
Both of his friends were shock. Soon after they cheers. "LONG LIVE TAEC! You know how much I despise that thing so much!! With her mosquito voice! And ugh ... trying act cute and all. My grandma a lot more cuter than her and she's 80!"
 
 
He smile hearing his friend rants and complains about the girl. But when he looks at Chansung, he frowns again, this time clearly on his face. Th younger sees it, he feels awkward then quickly stands up and said, "Oh m-mian Taecyeon. This two are my friends, I hope you don't mind them sitting here." He said, not dare to look at the older.
 
 
Taecyeon look at both of them, he sigh mentally, 'friends huh?' He then smiles. "Its okay, your friends are our friends too." He took a sit besides Nichkhun. The younger looked at him, surprise, then smiles brightly and bow. "Thank you hyung."
 
 
All of them surprise at Chansung for calling Taecyeon hyung. Especially the beast himself. 
 
 
"Hyung?"
 
 
The younger blinks and looked at them, surprise at himself too, "Uhh ... well, m-my mom always said if someone older is being friendly,t- treat him as a brother or a sister. So that's why I call y-you hyung. T-that's goes to Nichkhun hyung and Minjun hyung t-too." He said, more like a stutter actually. But all of them understand.
 
 
Taecyeon was still surprise, the younger calling him by hyung. He's happy. More than happy actually, he was jumping in joy inside. Chansung just officially declare him and his friends as older brothers.
 
 
He smiles.
 
 
Chansung saw the smile on the beast face and feels relief. He don't know why but he feels so guilty for making the older frown before, even he don't know why he was frowning in the first place. 
 
 
He sits down and shyly introduce his friends to the older, "By the way hyung, since you were a bit late, let me introduce my friends. This is Wooyoung." He said while patting the boy on his left.
 
 
The boy smiles, "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Wooyoung. I hope I won't be a disturbance to you all." and bows.
 
 
Taecyeon blinks, he thought that boy was eating. He had like chubby and stuffed cheeks. He observe him a bit longer. Nichkhun also blinks, he then said, "Hey no need to bow to us and you are not a disturbance, we happy for you to be here with us."
 
 
Wooyoung look at him and nodded. His smiles grew bigger.
 
 
"And this is Junho." Chansung continue. The boy that was feeding him smiles, his eyes dissappear. He also bowed to the others and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Junho. I'm Chansung's best friend. Thank you for taking care of him before. I'm so glad someone had help him."
 
 
He looked at Taecyeon and extend his hand, "Taecyeon sunbaenim, its really nice to meet you. I had dream to meet you directly." He grinned, " I'm your biggest fan."
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
-Taec's POV-
 
 
 
 
._.
 
 
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
WHAAAAT?!
 
 
 
 
-End of POV-
 
 
 
*********
 
 
 
 
TBC~
 
 
 
 
MUAHAHAHAHAHA XD