Chapter One

Our Appa(s) ?
"Hyung ..."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I miss eomma so much ... I wish I could see her and I wish I could feel how mother's love feels like ..."
 
Taekyung sighs as he heard his brother's confession. "Me too Sunggie ... but I don't mind much of it. We never got the love from a mother, its fate that we grew up with our dads. Its really not that bad, right?"
 
"Mmh, yeah ...", Taesung nod and plops himself on his brother's bed. He look up at the ceiling and says, "I admit that our dads are the best. They never go tired of us. Even at the young age, they take care of us until we grew up like this", then he look at his brother and smiled "They really made us awesome guys, espeacially you hyung", he said while poking Taekyung's side.
 
The older chuckles and his dongsaeng's hair. "I am awesome ... that's why you love me, right?~" The younger leans and cuddles against the older then kisses his lips shyly, "Nae~ I love you hyung."
 
They sat like that for awhile until Taesung looked at his hyung and asked "How do you think appas meet and confess their loves toward each other? I mean society back then were harsh and not accepting any homosual relationship like now, how on earth they manage to be together?"
 
"Well that's the power of love, Sung. Everyone will do anything to get their love ones and when they're together, not even society can break them apart. Just like you and me.  Our appas just loves each other very much to care about public thoughts or negative comments. They just knew how to enjoy life being with each other. They even take care of us and they not even married yet back then", he laugh.
 
The younger hummed to the older's respond. "Well as long as they love us, I don't mind living with those insane yet caring guys forever." Both of them chukles to that.
 
Suddenly, they heard a soft knock come from outside their bedroom's door "Kyunggie, Sunngie, dinners ready." They smiled to each other "Coming appa!", said it in unison and slowly left their room to have a nice dinner with their awesome dads.
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
~16 years ago~
 
 
In the sunny afternoon here in Seoul University of Art, two friends were walking through the hall wanting to go to their next class, Mr. Lim's History Class. They share a few jokes and conversation before suddenly they heard a loud groan coming from the male's toilet.
 
"What the hell was that?", the tall one asked while his foreign looking friend.
 
"How should I know?" the other shrugs. "Let's go check"
 
With that both of them go in but got shock when they were greeted by a bleeding student who was laying helplessly on the toilet floor.
 
"OH MY GOD! Hey, are you okay?!" the foreign looking guy asked while carefully lifting the injured student up. The student moans loudly in pain and holds his ribs tightly, "ugh ... it hurts ..." he was leaning a bit against the other, trying to support his injured body.
 
 "Taec, what are we going to do?" the older one asked,  panic when the student was coughing up blood. The tall one stay very calm even though in this situation, he helps his friend by carrying the student himself, clearly he was strong. "Calm down Khunnie, lets go bring him to the nurse's office." 
 
The Thai nodded and they went straight to the nurse's office "How can you be so calm in this kind of situation Taec?" he asked, still worry about the injured student.
 
"Cause I am calm ..." he said in a quiet voice.
 
But the thing that the Thai doesn't know is that the giant is double times worry about the boy in his arms.
 
 
*****
 
 
While the student's injury was treated in the nurse's office, both of the other males were waiting patiently outside. Not caring that they had skipped their History class. Well not the giant anyways. The Thai was pretty much worry and pacing around like a craze man.
 
"Geez, chill out Khun. He's gonna be alright." The taller said but at the same time he's the one who's dying in worriness inside.
 
The Thai looked at him, " I'm not worried bout him that much! I'm worry bout us! Mrs. Lim is going to ing kill us. Gahhhhh!!" He messes his hair then sits on the floor. The taller looked at him and blinks , a bit amuse and trying to hold back his laugh.
 
"Yah, this isn't  funny! We are so getting a detention after this." He covers his face and mumbles curses in his own language. "So what? Its not like we never got detention before. Oh..... wait! You never did get a detention!" The taller laugh and pats his friend head.  "This would be your first time aight? No worries buddy. I'll be there with you." He grinned.
 
The Thai was about to snap when the nurse calls the boys in. They went inside and the nurse asked, "What happend to him?"
 
"We don't know actually ... when just heard something and went to find out but then we see him lying on the ground ..." The Thai said. "I think he was beat up by some bullies." The taller speaks with a serious expression.
 
The nurse sigh and nodded, "Well, after treating him I can see he was beaten up pretty badly, but the good news it  is not that serious. So after a few rest, he's going to be okay. I'll go report this to the principle."
 
"Oh, okay", they both nodded then looked at the boy who was holding his head which is bandaged and breathing heavily on the bed. They approch him slowly, "Hey, you okay man?"
 
"Mmh ... yeah, thanks for helping me ..." he said while opening his eyes and looked at them. 
 
"Its not much of a help but you're welcome ... hey wait, aren't you Hwang Chansung? One of the school basketball  junior champions??" Khun asked, observing the man infront of him.
 
"Yeah ... you know me?" Chansung asked back, tilting his head a bit.
 
"Of course! You are one of the legend in our school! But .. I almost didn't recognize you, how the hell did you get beat up like this?"
 
"Its a long story actually ..." he sighed heavily and closed his eyes.
 
The other two boys looked at each other then back at him, "Really? Tell us."
 
Chansung hung his head down for awhile and close his eyes. "Its none of your bussiness ..."
 
They were shocked but completely understand. They shrug it off and place a smile on their faces.
 
"Hey, its okay. If  you don't wanna talk about we understand. By the way, my name is Nichkhun." He hold out his hand, waiting the younger accept it. The younger looked at him and smiles a bit, taking the hand and shaking it. "Nae Nichkhun-sshi." He then looked at the taller one behind Nichkhun, the latter smiled a bit too sweetly at that, "I'm sure you know me already, right? But the name is Taecyeon. I'm the captain of the football team"
 
The younger smile more and nods, a light blush crepts on his cheek. Taecyeon sees it and he feels that his heart was going to explode.  "Nae, I know  you. Thank you for helping me, both of you. I really appreciate it." He said shyly.
 
"Sure thing buddy. Hey, we should hang out sometimes." Taecyeon said, trying to sound cool even though it come out like a stutter.  "Yeah! You wanna have lunch with us today?" Nichkhun asked, hope in his eyes but so does the giant behind him.
 
Chansung looked at both of them then think for a moment before smile brightly and nodded. "I would like that."
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
-Taec's POV-
 
 
I can't believe it ... I finally talking to him ... and he'll having lunch with us ... god this is the best day of my life! I feel like I wanna kiss everybody today!~ Kyaaaaa~ Okay! Calm down Taec ... you sound like a Japenese highschool girl ... deep breath, deep breath and act cool. HAHAHA OKAY I CAN'T!! LEMME FLY AWAY TO HEAVEN RIGHT NOW~!!! Somebody pinch me!
 
 
 
"Owww! Yah, why did you pinch me?!" I look at that bastard Thai, Khun. He just shrugs and give me a stupidly innocent smirk.
 
"You asked for it." He laugh.
 
Geez ... this guy.
 
 
 
 -End of POV-
 
 
 
***********
 
 
 
So this is the beginning of the fathers' friendship. How long does their friendship last before feeling starts to grows bigger in these two males? Well, lets just wait and see.
 
 
 
TBC~