Try To Be Careful

Just The Boys In The Flat Above

L.Joe POV:

I felt my stomache drop. Looking up at the high rides was bad enough but actually going on them made me feel so ill. I could see Minhee ahead of me, waving to tell me to hurry up. I gave her a through half-hearted smile and my heart stopped when I noticed how flawless she looked. She stood, looking so innocent. Her hands clasped infront of her and the wind blowing through her silky hair. Luckily she was too busy looking up at the roller coaster to notice me staring. I knew I liked her, a lot but I couldn't confess. I suppose she would have to figure it out herself.

"Coming!" I yelled.

"I'm sooo bored," Minhee sang while kicking at the ground. We were queuing for the ride, which apparently had a super long line. About twenty minuites had already passed and I had nothing to do except, gazing at Minhee. "L.Joe! Save me from this boredom please!" She sighted, throwing her arms up in defeat.

"Okay, Should we talk? Like, get to know eachother better?" I examined her face for an answer.

"Nope, not now," a small smirk was plastered on her face. "It's our turn." She ruffled my hair and took hold of my hand, pulling me into the cart.

"we can still talk." I slid down beside her promptly. I despratly didn't want to go on it, but if its what she wanted, I didn't want to refuse. "One the ride"

"You must be kidding me!" She rolled her eyes. I wasn't sure how we were supposed to talk if I was too busy screaming. I laughed it off and told her I was just kidding, Even though I wasn't. "You're not scared, right?" She smiled so brightly as the rollercoaster started moving. It was pretty jerky and made me jump a bit.

I scoffed. "Psh! Of corse not! I'm a man!" I said while taking a tighter grip on the handle bars. "Just... Concentrate on the ride." I stuttered, trying to get her to look away. She made a face but faced the front anyways. The ride was moving up and was quite bumpy, pft, not like I cared. Well until Minhee pointed out the drop ahead. I couldn't stop myself and ended up screaming, I shut my eyes tightly as the ride bulleted down a steep slope at a high speed. Minhee merely raised her hands up and yelled with joy. She was laughing hard at the sight of my reaction and her laughter wasn't able to die down at all even after the ride resumed its journey on a flat, straight path. I was too freaked out to even tell her to stop. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it.

"There's still the loop!" Minhee mocked and I felt the colour drain from my face.

"What?! You have to be-" I was cut off when the ride suddenly sped up and travelled through a loop. The passengers inside were screaming, some of joy, some of excitement and some of fear. We were overtured and were clutching onto the bars for safety. Some brave ones managed to put thier arms in the air. I soon found myself reaching to take hold of Minhee's arm. The fast speed made tears form in my eyes.  I could see that she was kind of afraid too. It was scary. It was not exactly my type of thing.

After the ride ended, I got up wobbly, Minhee following behind. I could hear her laughing, which made me blush as I hated the fact that I wasn't able to hide it better. Plus, I knew that she could hold it against me, knowing it was my weakness.

"Ah, I should have filmed it!" She teased, wiping away the tears from all the laughter.

"Whatever you just saw should be erased from your mind completly!" I stuttered, placing a hand on the back of my neck, feeling the heat.

"Why did you go on if you don't like it?" She said, softly. I guess I wasn't thinking straight.

"Well, e-erm, I thaught, y-you would..." I gulped before admitting,"Think I wasn't manly.. A-and I knew how much you wanted to go on this one," I sighed and glanced down at my feet, breaking the eye contact that I loved so much. I kicked at the grass and played with my shoes. That was when I felt warm arms wrap round my waist, I gasped but soon relaxed and hugged Minhee back. I placed my chin on her head, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

"Thankyou L.Joe," She said faintly.


Chunji POV:


I listened to HyoRi laugh to herself from behind me about a story she told me about ten minutes ago in the queue to a ride. She hadn't stopped laughing for quite a while. I wasn't even bothered, if she was happy, I was and she had the most perfect smile.

"Chunji!" She managed to yell in between laughs. I smiled to myself and turned back "Waaaaaaaitttt" She sang, putting a little skip in her step and rushing towards me. She jumped next to me and stuck out her tounge. "Why do you walk so fast? It's like you don't want to talk to me..." She looked up at me and pouted. It's not that I didn't want to talk to her at all. Because I really did, but I just didn't know what to say without making a complete fool out of myself. She stood beside me, looking down at her feet and fidding with her bracelets. She was such a beautiful girl, her long, dark hair was messing around because of the wind but she was still pretty. I smiled to myself without realising. There I was, just starting. I was too scared to say anything to her. But suddenly her eyes looked up to see mine, they sparked in the sun as usual. I was surprised, even I couldn't catch my breath because I never realised how close we were. What should I do? What should I say. I could feel my heart pounding. Then she smiled so brightly, making me swallow because of the nerves. "I'm kidding! You looked so scared, chill out." She nudged my arm and I cleared my througt to drag my stare away from her eyes.

"Here's the thing Hyo..." I began, trying to explain why I cant seem to 'act cool' round her. I guess its because she was different from all the other girls. Sure, she was pretty and all but I mean, she's just so herself now. Before yeah, she kinda embarassed herself every now and then and didn't have to try to act cute. But now, she can make a complete fool out of herself and force aegyo on me every now and then. I like her better like this. I like her alot.

"Chunji?" She repeated over and over, waving a hand infront of my face.

"Yeah?" I managed to say, shoving my hands into my pocket, flicking my hair out my face and taking off my hat and sunglasses.

"You were going to say something..." She blushed and just as I was about to explain, we saw a group of about twelve girls running and yelling towards us. They were waving and pulling out thier phones to take pictures. Dammit. I forgot about the fans. We were supposed to stay hidden but I kind of forgot. I quickly grabbed hold of HyoRi's hand and she interlocked her fingers with mine. We had to run to stop them from seeing us together. I took the lead and we turned several corners. It was pretty tiering with the added heat and I knew how much HyoRi hated running. When we came to a corner, I gently pushed her behind me but still kept her close so I could check round the brick wall. I clenched my eyes tight shut and hoped the fans had gone. I held my breath and peered round. I could see them quickly looking in all directions. I turned to set off running again but insted, I collided with HyoRi and we both fell straight to the floor. I landed almost on top of her but luckily managed to hold up most of my weight. She yelped and then screwed up her face in pain. I rolled to the side and quickly helped her to a sitting position. I reached to wipe off a bit of dirt from her forehead but she winced again. When it was dirt-free, I noticed that behind it there was a small amount of blood.

"Are you okay?" I paniced. "I'm so sorry, I really wasn't thinking!"

"I'm fine" She mumbled but the look on her face said otherwise. She sat up with one leg straight and she held the other one bent and had her hands round her ankle.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Where are you hurt? Is it your head?"  I felt so bad and mentally scolded myself for not thinking straight. How did I forget that she was right behind me? Idiot. Idiot. I repeated in my head.

"Honestly, Chunji, my head barely hurts at all. What about you? Are you hurt anywhere?" She said with a paniced look on her face, looking for an answer.

"No, I'm absolutly fine." I stood up, holding out my hands to help her up. She gladly took them and I saw the corners of turn up. She lifted her left leg first but as soon as she put weight on it, she gasped in pain and let go of the grip on my hands, luckily, I managed to catch her before she hit the ground again. "What happened to 'No I'm okay, not hurt anywhere?'" I questioned, mimicing her. She looked up at me and lightly hit my chest.

"I've only twisted my ankle, It's not the end of the world!" She chuckled. I helped her to her feet and pulled her arm round my sholder.

"Let me help, put your weight on me and be careful." I muttered and she gave me a reassuring smile. We headed over to the food court as we were both hungry. I sat her down on a bench near a restraunt and then sat next to her.

"Thankyou Chanhee," She said, placing a small kiss on my cheek. I felt my cheeks fluster and my eyes couldn't keep in one spot.

"oh, i-it's okay." I said, looking down. I heard a small giggle from beside me, cleared my throught, and sat up straight. "So? What do you fancy to eat?"



After lunch we went to meet up with everyone else. HyoRi's ankle was a lot better and she didn't need my full support to walk. But, I still held her hand. For safety purposes. She had a small limp in her walk but it didn't seem to bother her. I made sure to keep on my hat and glasses this time.

We could see everyone all stood together but they had thier backs turned, LeeNa and C.A.P turned to see us and waved. We were the last ones here. When Ga Yun turned round she pulled a confused face and then ran over. "What have you done? Does it hurt? Did he do this?" She said, pointing at me. I knew I had to say something.

"Ermm well, it was an accident and when the-" I was cut off by HyoRi nudging me.

"I-I just fell, thats all." She smiled at me.

"Trust you HyoRi, trust you to hurt yourself somewhere like this." Ga Yun tutted, shaking her head.

"HYORI!" Niel shouted from a few metres away. He beconed for her to go over. I felt my heart drop when she let go of my hand and hobbled over to him. She wrapped her arm round his waist and he put his arm over her sholder. He said something, making her laugh and I sighed. I follwed Ga Yun back over to the others.

"Right? Everyone had fun?" C.A.P took charge and we all nodded. "Good. Okay, I thaught on the way back we could go to the beach?"