The Stranger?

Just The Boys In The Flat Above

Ga Yun POV:

I had my headphones in all morning so I didn't how much noise was coming from outside our flat.
 I rested them round my neck and on my sholders to think about the racket.
 The noise gave my a headache so I decided to go walk for a while.
 I took my step out the door and took a breath in. The weather was surprisingly nice so I left my jacket.

I was strolling through the corner shops picking up a lemonade, and some sour skittles.
 As a aproched the counter the boy was only about 14 and he had been watching me the whole time.
 I pulled off my headphones that were still playing quietly and put my treats on the counter.
 

"So what are the chances of a guy like me and a girl like you..." He winked and I cut him off before he could say anymore.
 

"Seriously?!" I pulled a face at him.
 

"And why not?" He was NOT impressed.


 I felt like someone was watching me... It was strange.
 

"Forget it." I yelled
 

"Just give me a reason or I'm not giving you these..." The stubborn child insisted.


 Suddenly, a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with a beautiful smile popped his head round the corner of one of the isles and started to aproch me,
 

"Hey jagiya, we better be going. My omma is dying to see you again!" He said smiling and winking at me to hint to play along.
 

"Oh hi, sorry oppa this kid wont give me these" I blushed.
 

The boy started to stammer..


 "Oh sorry, here is your change." He stated.
 

As me and this stranger walked out together we bust out laughing, I felt embarrased and I believe what just happened .
 

"Thankyou" I bowed, put my headphones back on my head and strarted to walk away.
 

I was jamming to exo and doing a little dance when I turned the corner.
 I could hear muffled talking but chose to ignore it.
 I stopped in my path and did a 180° turn and bumped into the boy that saved me in the shop. I took a sip of my lemonade and he spoke,
 

"So do you have a name to go with your pretty face" He put his hand on the back of his neck and his face went bright red.
 

I spat out my lemonade all over and just laughed,
 

"Im sorry," I quickly said putting my hand over my mouth.
 He hid his face but peered through when I spoke,


 " Im Ga Yun, and you are?" I said politely.
 

"Im Ricky" He bowed trying to get the lemonade off his shirt.
 

"Nice to meet you" I replied while heading off in the other direction.

I turned to him and his puppy dog eyes and sighed,
 

"Come on then." I gave in and he smiled.

I wasn't really sure what I was doing but I hoped it was working.
 We talked like we'd been friends for ages. He was so sweet, I could tell that we had the potential to be good freiens until,
 

"Oh I didn't notice the time, I really have to go. Im holding a party at 6 and its five now" He apoligesed.

 

"Oh," I said. "Thats fine. Do you want to take my number or anything? I'd like to do this again sometime." I blushed

 

"No, I wont need it. If it's ment to be, fate will bring us together." He giggled.

How greasy, I thaught to myself. I just went along with it and nodded.
 I smiled to myself when I walked away. I thaught he had gone but,
 

"Ga Yun!!!" I heard as quick footsteps headed in my direction
 

"Just incase," He said and kissed me on the cheek.
 My eyes widened and I put my hand to my face in shock.
 Then he ran off. Just like that.

Minhee POV:

 

I already knew that whoever was moving in today was rich because they were to lazy to shift furniture from their previous home to here.

The top floor of the building was pretty luxurious, I knew because me and LeeNa has snook up there before. It had a beautiful view of the city.

 

We needed a way to make money so we could pay the rent AND buy new clothes, food etc..  I was bored of doing nothing so picked up my guitar and started to play, then 
it hit me.

I could give kids lessons for a while, well until one of us gets into an entertainment marrys a celebrity and gets big.

Wow I'm thinking ahed and slightly over exadurating.

I drew up a quick scetch advert and ran down to the shop and stuck one on the window.

 

Ga Yun POV:

Why didn't we have a new home party? The people upstairs still havn't introduced themselvs, but quite a lot of people are arriving and going up there.
 I had already done enough dancing today down at k.arts but I had nothing else to do...
 But well I still hadn't found a partner for my showcase audition.
 Speaking of auditions, Hyori would be at hers right now. We are all proud of her but I don't think she realizes how much work it will be if she gets the part.
 The speakers were uncomfortorbly loud but the music from upstairs still over powered it.
 I was really starting to get annoyed but it was thier first night here and I didn't want to get a bad reputation of myself by going up and ranting.

 

That's it. I've had enough of this. Screw being polite. I stormed up the stairs.

Knock knock knock

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING PLAYING MUSIC THIS LOU- Oh its you..." There he was again flashing one of his amazingly cute smiles.
 

"Hey its the pretty girl with lemonade" He blushed,
 

"Err,, yeeeahhh. Sorry again about that " I giggled.

 

How was he this happy to see me, forgoodness sake. I fountained him with lemonade, Why? Why would anyone still be bothered after that?

 

Well at least he wasn't being cheesy again,


 "Nah, im only playing, i didn't mind. I told you fate would make us meet again"

 

I spoke too soon.

I wasn't quite sure how to reply to that.

Changing the subject was my only way out.
 "So yeah, anyway, can you please turn the music down, im trying to dance to my own music downstairs"


"You dance?!" Why did he sound so surprised?

"Hang on, what do you mean downstairs?!" He narrowed his eyes.

 

"Me and my friends live in the flat below this one." I explained.

"Well why don't you come in and party with us. Pretty girls need to have plans on Saturday nights"


I wanted to but I didn't know anyone,

"Well, I err..." Someone help me, what do I say?

Then another boy pushed Ricky out of the way and leaned on the doorframe,


"Care to introduce me to your pretty friend here Ricky?"

 

Thank god, I have been saved!

...

...

Wait...WHAT?! I couldn't hide the fact that I was embarrassed because my face had gone a brighter shade of pink.


 "This is Ga Yun. You can't have her Changjo, we are bound together by fate" What was happening, I blushed more than humanly possible.

Well that was until the other cute boy broke the silence.


 "More likely that you broke something of hers and she's come back for repayment." He laughed at Ricky and he rolled his eyes.
 Now was my time to repay him,

"No actually, were going out" I winked and Ricky laughed.

 

"Wait?! WHAT?!" Changjo was surprised, but then he had a moment of realisation,

 

"Ricky, Going out with a beautiful girl like you. Ha, funny."

 

Why was that funny?

 

"Shutup changjo, you're drunk." Ricky sounded angry, why was he being so defensive?

"I'll just leave you two alone then" He pushed Ricky out the door, slammed it in his face and then we could hear clicking of somesort. Then we realized he had locked the door.


 

C.A.P POV:

 

The party was going well I guess, lots of pretty girls ;)

I was looking for one in particular that I had invited when Changjo barged past me.

I was about to have a go when I saw his face. He almost looked ill.

"What's the matter with you"

 

"Ricky that pretty girl he gets and.." I cut him off by laughing. He was so drunk  and it was hilarious. He was almost crying over a girl he saw for about two minutes.

"Why CAP why?! Its not fair" He sulked and hugged me.

I gave him a pat on the back and asked him to explain more.

He took a girly stance and told me to be Ricky.

He acted out what just happened and it was seriously one of the funniest things ever.

I knew I would regret what I was about to say,

 

"Dude, get over it. Ricky saw her first. Why are you acting so jealous like this. You only met her today. She could be horrible for all you know "

Changjo folded his arms and stormed off.

Then I remembered that Ricky is locked outside with some pretty girl. Now this is something I have to see.

I ran through the flat pushing through all the people.

 

Ga Yun POV:

 

Ricky was closer to a stranger that a friend but I felt like there was something about him that made me feel comfortable.

We were both laughing at Changjo while sat on the floor in the corridor.

Suddenly It went quiet and our eyes met. I think he was about to kiss me because he lent in.

...

...

Well then an familiar face swung open the door, I had seen him somewhere before. I didn't want to say anything just incase.

Me and Ricky just sort of jumped away from each other...

 

"Aha, I see what's going on here" The boy at the door winked while bowing and apologising at the same time.

 

"I'm C.A.P" He smiled in my direction. LeeNa was right. He is good-looking.

 

He helped us both up from the floor and he went to whisper something to Ricky.

 

"Get in there" He said while fist bumping him and laughing.

 

"The door is unlocked when you are ready to come in" C.A.P said while going inside.

 

Ricky bowed and kissed me on the cheek,

 

"I'm sorry about the noise and changjo and C.A.P being awkward. You can come in if you want."  He apologised.

 

"I think I'll go because I still have to practice dance for my audition and I don't think Changjo would appreciate it very much."

 

"Okay," He said, "I'll see you around."