First Day

Project EXO: Back 2 School Mode

“Everyone’s here? Uhh, Tao, Chanyeol, Suho, Baekyun, Chen, ride with me. The others, go with Luhan. And Luhan, no overspeeding.” Kris demanded. Everyone was set to go to school, and authornim thinks the girls and basically the whole student population is ready for exo.

“Why can’t I drive? I want to drive!” Suho demanded.

“Because you drive like a grandpa. We’ll never reach school if you hold the stirring wheel. “ Kris replied. Suho didn’t bother to reply because, well, it was true.

“I’m sitting on the passenger seat.” Chen said and climbed beside Kris.

“Oh no no no. Not you. Go away.” Kris pushed Chen away and called for Chanyeol to seat beside him. “I might kill you all if Chen sits beside me.” “Duizhang you’re so cruel. Is this about last night? I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to call you ga-“ “Hold up. Another word and I’m really gonna kill you.”

Meanwhile, Luhan is still cold towards Sehun. Usually the two would interact or sing along with the music on the radio, but jealousy got the best out of Luhan. By the way, Sehun’s wearing the uniform with I love Luhan on the back, but he’s wearing a blazer right now so Luhan doesn’t have any idea.

“Hyung, I don’t wanna go to school.” Kai said to D.O.

“Why is that?” D.O. replied.

“The fan girls. They’re gonna corner me and smother me with sweet words and gifts, and I don’t want that.”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you.”

“You will?”

“Yeah, that’s what friends are for. I got your back man.”

“Luhan hyung, I’ll protect you too.” Sehun interrupted and smiled at Luhan.

“No need.” Luhan said grumpily.

“Are you mad?”

“We’ll talk later. I’m driving.” Sehun shut up and sat dejectedly, and still no idea with the thing written on his back. LOL. Suddenly, Lay jolted up from his seat.

“What’s the matter?” Xiumin asked. Lay patted his blazer and pants, and basically his whole body.

“…”

“Lemme guess, you forgot your wallet, or maybe your phone, or maybe your undies? Take a pick.”

“No, worse. I forgot my backpack.”

Xiumin facepalmed and smacked his head. “I think this guy needs a memory booster. Aish, pabo.”

“Don’t worry hyung, it’s the first day. Nothing much happens on first day.” Kai said.

“Guys, we’re here.”

And there you go. Twelve flower boys got out of the car and walked like models towards the school. Kris stood in front all of them and led the way.

exo-heading-to-hong-kong-by-taozia-at-tu

It was such a sight to see, handsome highschool boys walking like the entrance gates of the school was a catwalk. Well not until-

“OMFREAKINGGAAAHHHD IT’S EXO”

“EXO HAS ARRIVED COME ON GUYS!!! HUDDLE! LET’S ALL GATHER AROUND THEM AND PUSH THEM AND WAIT TIL THEY GET MAD AT US!!!” *ehehe I was being sarcastic… if yunno wut I mean*

“ASDFGHJKL KRIS KILL ME!!!”

One minute, the boys were walking like models, the next well they all sprinted inside the school like they were being chased by loan sharks.

Imagine them being chased like this. HAHAHAHA.

tumblr_ll1dccYj4S1qbx95go1_500.gif

“Alright guys, no funny business kay? Chen, I’ll be watching you. See ya’ll later at lunch!” Kris hollered and went to his homeroom.

 

 

ROOM A- Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Tao

“Good morning Mr. Jang!” The students all greeted the teacher.

“Okay, first thing’s first. Class president? Hmm.” The teacher scanned the room. Okay I got a poker face guy, a unicorn-looking boy, a steamed bun, a guy who wears eyeliner, a scary looking student, and oh, perfect, I spy Mr. I’m-smiley-face-the-sunshine-can’t-handle-me, the teacher thought to himself.

“You,” he pointed at Suho, “I nominate you as president.”

“Me?” Suho pointed to himself, looking shocked but still smiling.

“Oh c’mon, I know you want to be the president so bad.” Xiumin interjected.

“Anyone who wants to go against Mr. I’m-smiley-face-the-sunshine-can’t-handle-me?” The teacher asked.

“What? Lay, what did Mr. Jang call me?” Suho asked Lay who was sitting beside him.

“Oh, uh.... I wasn’t listening.”

“It’settled then! Uh, what’s your name again?”

“Kim Joonmyeon sir, but Suho is okay.”

“Okay from now on, you will all be led by Suho. Suho, want to pick your vice president?”

“Yeah, uhmmm…” Suho scanned the room, well all he can see was girls raising their hands. Left with no choice, he picked his seatmate. “I choose Zhang Yixing-ssi.”

Everyone clapped, including Lay. Being the lost boy that he was, he continued clapping without even knowing the reason. I think Lay is really really reaaaallllyyy trying hard to make his attention span longer, only… it’s not working.

“Lay.” Suho nudged him.

“Yeah?” He said cluelessly.

“I voted you as vice president.”

“W-what? Ah, ohhhh okay.” He stood up and bowed in front all of the class.

“Yo Sehun, I think Lay’s dumb.” Baekhyun whispered to Sehun.

“Nah, I don’t think so hyung. He’s just sleeping with his eyes open.” Sehun replied.

“You think so?”

“Yeah. Maybe.”

 

 

ROOM B – Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo, Luhan

Once they went inside the room, all the girls swarmed over Luhan and Kai.

“Luhan oppa you’re so pretty! Kai oppa you’re so hot!”

“LUHAN I’M LESBO OVER YOU. KAI, YOUR TAN SKIN… I CAN’T EVEN.” It goes on and on.

“Do I still have a say in here? I mean I’m the basketball captain. My height isn’t a joke. Why aren’t they swarming over me?” Kris asked.

“Ehem-conceited-ehem.” You know who did that. Chen, yep Chen did.

“Okay hyung, first of all. You are scary. Second, you never smile. Third, you are dubbed as Captain face not only by your team but by the whole campus. Fourth, you speak five languages: Mandarin, Korean, English, Cantonese and Rude. Fifth, you’re basically bestfriends with Tao, the ninja of our school. Do you expect them to go rainbows and butterflies over you?” Kyungsoo stated.

“Well, you have a point.”

“My pleasure. OKAY ES, MAKE WAY FOR CAPTAIN FACE BEFORE HE SMOTHERS ALL OF YOU. AND BY THE WAY, KAI ISN’T AVAILABLE, THAT GOES FOR LUHAN AS WELL.” Kyungsoo shouted. Kyungsoo does not really exude a bad boy image… but the fact that he is a smart and hold a temper, makes students listen to him.

With that, all the students gave way and homeroom started.

“Students, you know how it goes, pick your president.” Their teacher who was by the way, Mr. Shindong, the most lazy-assed teacher, announced.

Everyone looked at Kris. “What the hell are you staring at?” He said.

“I want to volunteer.” Chen raised his hand.

“Yeah, okay then. Pick your vice president.”

“Kai. Yeah you be my partner. I pick Jongin-ssi.” Chen pointed to Kai.

“Why me?” Kai whispered to him.

“Trust me, you’ll like it.” Chen replied back.

“Now that the classroom officers are settled, conduct the classroom rules. I’ll take a break. I’ll be back.” Mr. Shindong left the room, leaving Chen and his confused classmates.

“NO TALKING EXCEPT US. THOSE WHO WILL TALK ARE FORBIDDEN TO INTERACT WITH EXO ARASO?” Chen shouted, but no replied. “I ASKED ALL OF YOU, ARASO?!” “YES!!!”

“Wow hyung, you’re a pretty effective president.” Kai exclaimed.

“I know, I know. Now, the rules.”

Chen and Kai, the troll and the bully, as the president and vice president... That only means CHAOS. After brainstorming evil schemes and pranks, they came up with this.

1.      If you have food, you must share it with the whole classroom, or we will tell the teacher.

2.      If you are going to cheat, tell it to us first, and we will discuss it.

3.      No one is allowed to be smarter than me. –Kyungsoo

4.      If you manage to make Kris Wu laugh, then you have the right to talk to Luhan and Kai.

5.      Which means that no one is allowed to talk, touch, or feel Luhan and Kai.

6.      Always remember that our classroom is a team, except if you got in trouble, then we are not responsible for you.

7.      If you fart, you’re obliged to yell, I POOPED MY PANTS, even when the teacher is talking.

8.      Everyone must listen to ME. As an alpha male of this school, everything I order must be followed, or else you’ll get a red card from EXO. (The card like the one in Boys over flowers) –CHEN

9.      If I say I want to dance, one of you must sing for me. –KAI

10.   No one is allowed to say that I’m a . –KAI

11.   I’m allowed to use banmal. –YOU KNOW WHO I AM.

12.   No asking if I can do aegyo. –KRIS

13.   On Wednesdays, you will all wear pink.

14.   Gifts from fangirls are to be placed on the desk only. Not offered to the person.

15.   We know what’s best for you. –Sincerely, the president and the vice president. Trust us.

When the students saw this, they were speechless. Like literally, 0_o

LUNCH TIME

The bell rang and all the students filled the corridors. Except Chen’s classmates, they were all in a straight line when they got out of the classroom. And yes, the other students were weirded out.

Since the scorching heat of the sun was being a pain in the , Sehun took off his blazer. Viola, I LOVE LUHAN. When the other students saw this, they were all cheering and shouting HUNHAN. Sehun wondered why they were doing that, but didn’t bother to ask why. When he made his way to the cafeteria, all his friends were looking at him and laughing, except Luhan, because he was blushing.

“Dude, I knew it. You don’t have to tell the whole world.” Tao said as he slung an arm around Sehun.

“What the hell are you saying? Get off me.” Sehun said in an irritated tone. Because Luhan wasn’t treating him well, he was in bad mood. But suddenly,

“Sehun-ah, come sit beside me. I bought you food.” Luhan waved his arm and patted the seat beside him. Instant change of atmosphere for Luhan.

Sehun was weirded out the whole day… Until they went home, and he took off his clothes.

1… 2… 3…

“XIUMIN HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and Sehun chased Xiumin all around the house. THE END.

 

 


 

Not really the end... haha. So do you guys want a love line? Not tho, like girlxboy relationship.

I got lazy writing the end part so sorry. Hahaha.

Here's Kris tho

tumblr_mnydw8Jd5K1rto225o1_r1_250.gif

*BOOM PREGNANT*

LIKE HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE AND MANLY AND MODELLY(?)

I CANT EVEN.... 

 

Oh, and guess who my bias is!!!

<3