The other half

When we met~

"Aish, i don't wanna go!" said Youngmin annoyed. 

"Just hurry up and get the cake, will you?" said his umma mad. 

"But why do i have to go?" he argued back. 

"Cause you're the one who ate the cake i got yesterday" said Kwangmin and chuckled. 

"Aish! How was i suppose to know not to eat that cake! You should of told me or something!" he yelled at his brother. 

"Don't yell at your brother, just go and take the cake. It'll take you only 10 minutes!" said his umma and left the room. 

"FINE!" he yelled and slammed the door. "This is so annoying! Getting a stupid cake! Why do i have to go!?" he mumbled on the way to the cake shop. 

Youngmin ate the cake that his brother Kwangmin bought yesterday. That cake was for the guests and he ate it all. Well he couldn't help it, he loves cakes and stuff like that. The guy was hungry and he saw a delicious cake, who wouldn't eat it? 

Youngmin was lucky cause the cake shop was right next to their building. When he entered he noticed that there weren't a lot of people in there, well of course, it was only 12 pm. 

"Um.. i'm here to pick up a cake for Jo.. Youngmin" he said annoyed but smiled at the guy. 

"Of course" the guy smiled. "Here's the cake" he gave Youngmin the cake. 

"Thank you" Youngmin smiled and payed for the cake.

"I can't wait to eat you" he started  talking to the cake like an idiot. But luckily no one heard him. 

Niel was at the cake shop at that time too. He was looking at the cupcakes and cakes while walking. Just like last time he bumped into someone. And yea that someone was Youngmin. He didn't even noticed Niel comming his way. Youngmin was too busy 'talking' to his cake. Weirdo. 

"AH WATCH IT!" yelled Youngmin as he dropped the cake on Niel. 

"oh my god, i-i'm so sorry" Niel bowed a couple of times. "Aish" he looked at his shirt. 

"YAH! you better pay for this!" Youngmin yelled at Niel. But Niel was still looking at his shirt. It was all ruined. He got kinda suprised by that guy's yell. Niel lifted his head and was suprise when he saw Youngmin. 

"YAH! Did you hear me?" he yelled again. 

"Y-yes, i'll pay for it" said Niel and called his friend Chunji to come. 

*Blonde? I thought he was brunette... Hm he was better with the brown hair though* thought Niel. *And what's up with the yelling, last time i saw him he was smiling like an idiot* 

Chunji quickly came. 

"Woah what happend here?" he asked suprised looking at Niel's shirt. 

"This babo bumped into me and made me drop my cake" said Youngmin mad.

"S-sorry" said Niel again.

Niel ordered the same cake from Chunji. Chunji brought the cake quickly and Youngmin left with the cake. After Youngmin left, Niel sighed and facepalmed.

"What's wrong?" asked Chunji. 

"Eh.. i just bought a delicious and awesome looking cake that i don't even get to try it" Niel sighed again. 

"Here, a free cookie" Chunji chuckled and gave Niel a cookie. 

"Nahh.. I'm not in a mood- OMG that's my fave!" said Niel with a smile and quickly took the cookie out of Chunji's hand. 

"You're welcome" chuckled Chunji and patted Niel's head.

When Youngmin got home his umma and brother were in the kitchen. 

"Hey" he greeted them both. 

"What took you so long?" his umma asked. 

"A stupid guy bumped into me and i dropped the cake!" he said annoyed and placed the cake on the table. 

"Oh! One guy bumped into me too, yesterday. But i didn't drop the cake!"  chuckled Kwangmin. 

"Whatever" Youngmin left the kitchen. 

"Yah who payed for the other cake?" yelled his umma. 

"That stupid guy payed for it" yelled Youngmin back. 

When Niel got home he took a loooong  shower. When he finished showering he lied on his bed. Niel kept thinking about the guy from today and yesterday. *Are the two of them even a one person? They were so different.. but still they looked a like so it's the same guy.*

Thinking about the incident earlier, Niel fell asleep. he was having a dream where he and the guy he bumped into were eating cake together. Weird dream... But in his dream the guy gad brown hair and was smiling, like yesterday. He wasn't yelling and he didn't have blonde hair, like today. 

"Daniel! Wake up! The new neighbors will be here any minute!" yelled his umma. When Niel woke up he felt like the dream was real. "Why am i dreaming this?" he asked himself and got up. Niel looked at the clock and it was already 7 pm. 

"Wow, i've slept almost all day" he mumbled and went to change. After he changed and was about to leave his room, his umma came in. 

"Hurry up! They're here" she smiled and went ahead. 

"Okay! I'm comming!" said Niel annoyed. He really didn't like new neighbors. He doesn't even like meeting new people, at least not right now. Niel already had many friends so i don't know why his umma wanted him to become friends with these two new neighbors. He sighed as he was comming down the stairs. Niel was looking down so he didn't notice the people infront of him. he finally got down and stopped. Niel lifted his head and finally saw the new neighbors. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" he yelled.

_____________________________________________

Comment or something, okay? :DD I like comments XDD lol~