Truth

When we met~

"I have to go now hyung" said Youngmin and stood up. 

"Oh okay... Listen, if you need someone to talk to or just hang out ... I'm here for you" smiled Chunji and hugged Youngmin. 

"Um.. t-thanks" blushed Youngmin. 

"Wait" said Chunji and ran off to get something. He quickly came with a cupcake in his hand. "It's for you" he smiled and handed the cupcake to Youngmin. 

"Oh hyung i already spent all my money" Youngmin shook his head. 

"Nah, you don't have to pay for it, it's from me" smiled Chunji and Youngmin took the cupcake. 

"Thanks hyung" Youngmin's heart skipped a beat. 

~~

"Kwangmin i'm home!" yelled Youngmin as he entered their apartment. 

Kwangmin was in his room with Niel. Youngmin went straight into his room. He didn't know that Niel was here. 

"So.. you confessed to my brother first?" asked Kwangmin with hurt in his eyes. 

"Y-yea .. but i thought it was you cause.. he dyed his hair!" panicked Niel.

"Of course.." Kwangmin sat on his bed. "Aish i have to go talk to Youngmin.. " he quickly got up and headed to the door but Niel grabbed his hand. 

"Why?" asked Niel. 

"He... he likes you hyung" said Kwangmin and looked down. 

"No he doesn't" chuckled Niel. 

"Yea he does! I'm his brother, i can tell" 

"Then... why didn't he said that?" 

"How can he? You already mistook him for me... I just have to talk to him" Kwangmin left the room. 

Niel was left alone in Kwangmin's room now. He still didn't believed that Youngmin liked him. He was always harsh towards him. I mean Niel did like him as a friend but nothing more. Kwangmin was in his mind since the day one, when he bumped into him at the cake-shop. Niel was happy that he finally found out his true feelings towards Kwangmin but when he found out that the other twin liked him too, it just ruined everything. This has never happend to Niel before. Sure he dated someone before but getting involved in a love triangle it's just new to him. And the worse thing is that they're brothers, twins.
Niel was sitting in Kwangmin's room, worried about thet two twins. He didn't mean to hurt anyone with all this but i guess he was blind at some parts.

~~

"Youngmin hyung" said Kwangmin and knocked on the door.

There was no reply so he decided to walk in. When he entered the room he saw Youngmin lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hyung" Kwangmin repeated and sat on Youngmin's bed. Youngmin on the other hand was still looking at the ceiling. 

"Hyung, can we talk?" Kwangmin shook Youngmin's leg. 

With that Youngmin finally looked at his brother and sat up next to him. 

"About what?" he said coldly. 

"About Daniel hyung" 

*Daniel hyung* thought Youngmin. When Kwangmin said that name , Youngmin's heart crushed all over again. 

"W-what about him?" Youngmin's voice cracked. 

"He... he told me what happend earlier and... i know you.. like him" said Kwangmin while looking at the ground. 

"I don't like him" said Youngmin coldly. 

Kwangmin quickly looked at him suprised. He sounded so convincing that Kwangmin almost believed it until he saw his face. Youngmin's eyes were full of tears. He didn't want his brother to see him like this or find out that he likes Niel but it was too late. Youngmin already let some tears fall and Kwangmin saw that. 

"Hyung.." said Kwangmin worriedly and hugged Youngmin. "I'm sorry" he started to cry himself. 

If you remember, it's not the first time that Youngmin got his heart broken like this. Kwangmin knew that too. He felt really sorry for his brother. He knew how hard Youngmin gets some friends or a lover. Actually to be honest Youngmin never had a lover and his first kiss was Niel. Yup and it wasn't a real kiss either. 

Youngmin pushed Kwangmin off him and wiped his tears. 

"Don't t-talk about D-Daniel hyung a..anymore!" sobbed Youngmin. 

"Hyung... I'm-" started Kwangmin but Youngmin cut him off. 

"I KNOW! YOU'RE SORRY, I GET IT" he yelled. "Just.. shut up and leave me alone! Nothing good comes up when I'm with you!" yelled Youngmin.

Kwangmin was just staring at him, suprised by his words. They've been together their whole lives and they've never fought before. Kwangmin has never seen this side of his twin. He was hurt and shocked by the words that came out of Youngmin's mouth. But Youngmin didn't mean all that, right? He  was just angry at his brother and himself for not getting Niel first. He always loved his brother but this was the moment when he didn't like him so much.

"What are you saying..?" Kwangmin's eyes started to get teary.

"Just stay away from my life Kwangmin!" yelled Youngmin.

Luckily their mother wasn't home at this hour. Only Niel heard their yells.

"Oh god..." Niel bit his bottom lip and quickly left Kwangmin's room. He didn't know where was Youngmin's room so he just followed their voices.

"Hyung you don't mean this.." Kwangmin started to cry and stood up.

"Yea i do Kwangmin. I forgave you the first time but you did it again!" he yelled and started to cry.

"You don't understand... Ricky.. he loved you!" yelled Kwangmin and got closer to his brother.

"NO! I saw you two ..k-kissing" his voice cracked again.

"Youngmin!" yelled Kwangmin and grabbed his hands. "He loved you, not me... Ricky thought that i was you so he confessed to me and later played along with it!" yelled Kwangmin with tears in his eyes. "He loved you! not me.. don't you get it... Damn it" Kwangmin fell down.

"Kwangmin" yelled Youngmin and went to his brother. Right then the door opened and Niel came in. He gasped when he saw the two twins. 

"Kwangmin, what's wrong?" asked Niel worriedly and quickly went to help Kwangmin up.

"I'm fine hyung" said Kwangmin and wiped his tears.

"What happend here?" Niel looked at Youngmin.

"Nothing" sighed Youngmin and walked out. That was too much information for him. He needed to get out now! Youngmin decided to go talk to Chunji. 
When he went at the cake-shop he saw Chunji closing up.

"Hyung.. you're closing?" he asked.

"Oh.. Youngminnie" smiled Chunji. "Oh" he gasped. "What's wrong? Why have you been crying again?" Chunji cupped his face.

*Why can i love this guy?* thought Youngmin and blushed by the sudden touch from Chunji.

 

____________________________________________________

Yea... lame i know -3- But at least i updated :DD lol

COMMENT~~