The twins

When we met~

"WHAT THE HELL?" yelled Niel in shock. 

The two women looked at him suprised. 

"Daniel! Why are you yelling?" his umma asked. 

"N-nothing" he smiled nervously. 

The two twins already knew who this guy infront of them was.

*The cute guy from that shop* thought Kwangmin as he chuckled at Niel. 

"YOU! FROM THAT STUPID CAKE SHOP!" yelled Youngmin and pointed at Niel. 

"What are you yelling for? I payed for the cake, right?" fought Niel annoyed. "Are you still mad about it?" he rolled his eyes. With that Youngmin shut up. 

"Hii! I'm Kwangmin" smiled Kwangmin and shook Niel's hand. Niel was still in shock for what he saw. 

"N-nice to meet y-you.. but.. you two.." he pointed at Kwangmin then at Youngmin .

"What? You've never seen twins?" Youngmin rolled his eyes. 

"It's not that.. it's just .. i thought that.. Aish nevermind!" Niel left in the other room, still confused. 

*So, they're twins* he sighed as he sat down on the sofa. Not so long after, the twins and the two women came in the same room. Niel didn't even noticed them comming in the room. His mind was going crazy. He had seen twins though, it's not like he's shock from that. Niel was confused because the last two days he thought it was the same person. The twins are the same and yet so different. First, their hair colours and second, their personalities. Kwangmin is much sweeter than Youngmin. But Youngmin on the other hand, he's .. evil? Hm nah that's not the right word.. He's annoying, always yelling, getting mad easily.. 

As they entered the room, Kwangmin sat next to Niel, but Niel didn't noticed that either. Youngmin sat across Niel and gazed at him. 

Kwangmin saw that Niel was off, so he poked him. 

"Yah!" he poked him again. 

Niel finally realized that someone was poking him so he snapped out of his thoughts. The first one he saw was Youngmin. He was still gazing at him. Niel shivered from his look and turned to his right side. There he saw the other twin, Kwangmin smiling. 

"You didn't tell me your name" he smiled sweetely. 

"O-oh.. I'm Niel" he smiled. 

"Nice to meet you" they shook hands again. "And that's Youngmin" said Kwangmin and pointed at his brother. 

"yea.. Nice to meet you" said Niel awkwardly. 

"So, why were you so suprised when you saw us?" Kwangmin poked him again. 

"Well.. um first i met you, right? And yesterday i met .. Youngmin and i thought it was you" 

"How can you think that? He's totally the opposite of me" Kwangmin started to laugh.

"yea.." chuckled Niel. 

*He's so nice* smiled NIel. *Unlike him* he gazed at Youngmin. 

"I hope we can be good friends" said Kwangmin. "Cause i really don't know anyone here" he pouted. 

"Yea, i hope that too" smiled Niel. 

"Guys! The dinner is ready" called Niel's umma. The three of them went in the dining room to eat dinner. It was silence, until Niel's umma brought the cake. 

"WAH CAKE!" yelled Youngmin. Niel looked at him and chuckled. 

"Me first!" said Niel. 

"No, i'm the guest, i get the first piece" said Youngmin and rolled his eyes. 

"Fine" Niel easily gave up. 

After the both of them took their cakes it was Kwangmin's turn. Niel's umma handed him the cake but he didn't want some. 

"Um no thank you, i really don't like cake" he smiled. 

"Oh, okay" Niel's umma smiled at him. 

"What?" Niel looked at Kwangmin. "You don't like this?" he pointed at his cake. 

"n-no" Kwangmin shook his head. 

"You sure? Cause it's awesome" 

"Let him be! There'll be more cake for us" said Youngmin and hit Niel lightly on the arm.

"True" chuckled Niel.

After 10 minutes or so, the whole cake was gone. Youngming and Niel ate it all. I mean ALL.  

"How could you eat the whole thing?" asked Kwangmin confused. 

"I don't know" said Niel and chuckled at Kwangmin. 

"Oh! You have some whip cream on your lips" Kwangmin pointed at Niel's lips. 

Niel his lips. "What about now?" 

"Still there" replied Kwangmin. 

"And now?" asked Niel again. 

"Still there! Aish, let me" said Kwangmin annoyed and wiped Niel's bottom lip with his thumb. "There" he smiled. 

"T-thanks" said Niel and his face became red of embarassment. 

Youngmin didn't notice anything what was happening. He was busy eating his cake. 

~~

After eating and hanging out for a while it was time for the twins to go home with their umma. It was already 10 pm. Niel and Kwangmin became good friends, but Youngmin on the other hand was glaring them all night. He was annoyed by Niel and his brother Kwangmin. 

"See you tomorrow" Kwangmin hugged Niel. At first Niel was supprised by his action but then hugged him back. "Bye, Niel" smiled Kwangmin. 

"Bye" smiled Niel. "Bye Youngmin" Niel poked him on the arm. Youngmin turned his head towards Niel and looked at him. 

"Whatever" said Youngmin and left. 

*How can those two be twins? So different..* thought Niel and went in his room.