Chapter 4

Dreams aren't Always as they Seem

His face was bright and happy. I think he knew how flustered I was. I quickly followed after him. We took the stairs for warm up, and  upon reaching the outside, we set a similar, steady pace.

We didn't talk, but I was ok with that. We ran for a while through the cool air of the morning. The sun had already risen, and a mist had settled over the hotel grounds, chilling my skin through my clothes. It was seemed unusual for this time of the year, as only the night before it had be trying to cool down from a hot day, though I supposed winter must have been coming a little early this year. 

Though I was chilled, my lungs and muscles had begun to burn with the strain of the exercise, and I began to fall behind, slowing and finally plopping down on the curb. "M-minho!" I called after him, gasping for breath. He pulled to an abrupt halt and turned, chuckling when he noticed I was out of breath. He made it back to me, and we sat on a nearby bench so I could catch my breath. He hadn't even been phased in the slightest, despite the fact that we had been running for an hour. 

"You run a lot, don't you..." I stated, more than asked. I already knew he did. He was the most athletic of the entire group. 

"Neh, football," he beamed. It was surprising to me that we could communicate still, despite our differences in language. I suppose my previous knowledge of the idol helped in that aspect. I knew he loved soccer, as his father was actually a pretty famous manager in South Korea. However, watching his face light up at the mear mention of the sport was breathtaking. There was no questioning his love for the sport. I didn't care much for sports, but watching how he reacted, made me believe I could come to love it, even if it we just to cheer him on if he were to find himself in a game. 

With a tired, but happy sigh, I slumped, allowing my head to fall back to rest on the back of the bench to take in the sky. It was overcast, dark and lingering. 

"Looks like it's going to storm soon," I mumbled, mostly to myself. Minho followed suit. I had not realized how close he was sitting until his knee bumped into mine...and remained. 

I gulped, the sound loud in my ears, and could only hope he had not heard it. Again, my face flushed a deep red. Sparks swam through my body, all originating from that point of contact. It was a feeling I was unused to. It scared me slightly. I had no idea how to react. 

I straightened up quickly, slapping my knees with my hands. "Well," I stood up and smiled back at a surprised Minho. "We should go back. I need to shower before we leave." And with that, I turned and started to walk, knowing he'd be behind me. And I was right.

Behind me, I heard him chuckle before he grabbed my wrist. He didn't stop me, but instead ran forward, pulling me along, forcing my sore muscles to keep up with him. All I could do was laugh and follow. The electricity flowed through me once more, this time originating from my wrist, but I realized at that point that that feeling might not be such a bad feeling after all. 

 

Yay~! Fourth chapter finished! It's yet another short one, but I though this one had a nice ending. Feels like more fluff to me! ^-^ I waat to try to fluff my story up a lot so it doesn't end up ending too soon. Anyway, I found this! You HAVE to check it out! Minho is the little boy on the right! HE IS SO ADORABLE! And his GIGGLE!!! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzu7n3lhARU

SO~! You know what to do! Leave me some comments please! :) I promise I will read them and respond!