Chapter 3

Dreams aren't Always as they Seem

"Hello?"

I missed what was being said on the other line...I was still distracted by the thoughts swirling around my head, still staring at Minho's back. "Wait, say that again...I missed what you said..."

"I said, why did you hang up? I want to talk to him!"

"No, Forrest, we're about to leave. I have to go change."

"But, he's still there, right? You can give the phone to him while you do."

"No." I said firmly...I should have known he would be annoying like this. "He is here, but I need to let you go..." I was cut off when Minho's hand wrapped around mine, taking the phone from me, but leaving a tingling sensation behind where his skin touched mine. He was close again. Really close. He had a slight smile on his face.

"Kwenchana," and he lifted the phone to his ear. "You ka, go get dressed. Hello, my name is Minho." He only partially turned his attention to the phone. I fully expected a squeal, but he seemed to contain himself...maybe he was like me...fanboying until faced with the real thing, then becoming shy. I was relieved. I would have been embarrassed if he had mad an idiot out of himself.

Now I had another problem to face...getting changed knowing he was in the next room. On top of that, Minho did not budge from in front of me. I backed up a step and crouched to get my clothes, coming up quickly with a blush on my face as it took all of my effort not to look at what had been on eye level. At that moment, I realized that a blush can be contagious. He saw me and suppressed a chuckle, covering his mouth, the pink spreading over his cheeks. But he didn't back away or anything. He held his ground. He "ahh-ed" at something my brother was saying, looking down at me with a sparkle in his eye. I swallowed, moving into the small gap between him and the bed in an attempt to get past him so I could change. He turned with me, which gave me a little room, but still not much.

My foot bumped his shoe, knocking me slightly off balance. Without thinking about it, my free hand shot up to steady myself. I inhaled sharply when I realized where that hand had landed. My hand had found itself on his bicep. It was pure muscle. I stood there, staring at my hand. Slowly and reluctantly, I removed it from it's place, too nervous to see his reaction. I managed to pass him and walked over to the bathroom. As I opened the door to walk in, I glanced up at him to find he was still watching me. He caught my eye and smiled....Damn that smile!

I could see why his nickname was the Charismatic Minho, more now than ever before. I had always imagined, after watching Yunhanam, that he would be shy, but it seemed the years had certainly changed him. He was much, MUCH more forward than I had imagined. I could hardly get dressed. My fingers were trembling. This was actually happening. Minho was in my hotel room, talking to my brother on my freaking phone. I was about to go running with him! This was not a dream. I even pinched myself to be sure, even though my throbbing hand should have been proof enough.

I also never realized I could be this shy over such a small amount of skinship. I had never had a problem with it before with other guys...not even those I was attracted to. But with Minho, all I did was touch his arm. It may have been the extra shock after nearly being kissed by him, but I couldn't be sure. My mind was just too muddled.

Finally, I finished dressing and exited the bathroom. He had not moved from the area, though he now sat on the bed. He was no longer on the phone. I walked over, picked up my shoes and sat next to him, trying not to show how embarrassed I had gotten earlier. I pulled my shoes on and went to tie my shoes, but my fingers would still not work right. This time the chuckle was not stifled. I looked up at him and he just smiled, sliding off the bed to kneel before me, tying my shoes for me.

God, this was so cheesy! But my heart still sped up as the heat spread across my face.

My hands were trembling. I had to do something to occupy them. My phone was sitting next to me, so I grabbed it. Unlocking it, however, only mad things worse. I had forgotten that I had HIM set as my background photo! My face heated up even more, and I just locked it and tried to hide it with my hands in my lap. I should have known that it had been too late. He was using my phone earlier, for God's sake! He knew exactly what was going on, and he just...he smirked! He'd already known I was a fan, but this just seemed to set it in stone. I really hoped he didn't think I was a sesaeng...he would only be tempted to run far, far away. But, he just sat there, tying my shoe.

He finished and stood up. "Ready?" he asked, reaching out his hand.

"Mm~" I took his hand and he pulled me up, bringing us close once again. I smiled shyly as his fingers lingered on my hand, more placing it back by my side rather than just letting it go, bringing us close once more. He walked to the door and turned around, beaming. “Ppali~”

 

Hope you're likeing things so far~! Sorry for the chapter being so short...I don't know if they'll get much longer or, not, but I will try not to make them too short. 

The picture on my phone:

"Ka" 가 ~ Go

"Ppali" 빨리 ~ Hurry/quickly

 

Please let mr know what you think so far! Comments would be nice! ^-^