Part 4

A dream? Or real?

Namhyuk : Dr. jin,I found her last night and she fainted in front of me..i think you should look at her,she injured a lot..

 

Dr. Jin : oh really,okay..i will..

 

Then,both of them,Namhyuk and Dr. Jin both enter the room where I am staying.

But when dr. Jin enter the room and look at me,he look surprised.

 

Namhyuk : Dr. jin,are you okay? Why you still standing here?

 

Dr. Jin : no,nothing..

 

Then,he sit in front of me and asked Namhyuk to leave us alone..he said that he want to talk something with me.

 

Dr.Jin : Miss Hyunrae..What year are you from?

 

You : yeh?what do you mean?

 

I am so surprised! His question look like he knew I am from the future..

 

Dr. Jin : You are not from here right? From your clothes,you are definitely not from here..

 

You : Dr. Jin,are you also not from here?

 

Dr. Jin :yes,I am from year 2011.but how you get here?

 

You : year 2011? I am from year 2013..then it must be almost 2 year you are here?

 

Dr. Jin : I don't know..because I am not sure if the time that I left will keep going or been paused..i am not sure..

 

You : how you get here dr.? for me,I am also not sure..the last thing I remember,I was been hit by the car and there were also someone that been hit by the car..i don't know him..

 

Dr. Jin : for me,it's hard to explain to you..just know that I am from future..but the way we come here is different..it really doesn't make sense..but it was the reality..i have to accepted it..

 

You : in the future,are you also a doctor?

 

Dr. Jin : yes,I am the neurosurgeon.

 

You : wow! This year was the first of me as a trainee at neurosurgeon department! I meet a sunbae.(I laughed)

 

Dr. Jin : ah really?..then you can worked with me and help me while you are here..

 

You : sure! Thanks dr..but dr..how can I go back to futire?you still didn't figured out how?

 

Dr. Jin : I am sorry..still not..

 

You : okay dr..dr. jin..that guy..Namhyuk..he look like an actor from year 2013..right?you must also know him..

 

Dr.Jin : yes,he really look like.what if he was the incarnation of  minhyun?..because there was one girl who was the fiance of namhyuk..she really look like my girlfriend.

 

You : fiancé?

 

Dr. Jin : yes,it's hard for me although I know that she was not my girlfriend from the future..just because of their personality and their look was identical,they was not the same person..

 

I don't why..but why I feel like hurting when I hear the word fiancé? Ah~ maybe because I like namhyun,the actor..so that's why when hearing the guy who got the same face as namhyunare already engaged,it make me hurt..that's why..ha..

 

Dr. Jin : After this where you are going to stay at?

 

You : I am not sure..

 

Namhyuk : Can I enter?

 

Namhyuk suddenly come to us and ask if he can come into the room.

 

Dr. Jin : sure..

 

Namhyuk to Dr. jin ;for now,she will be staying here with me..

 

You : yeh?

 

Namhyuk :it's okay..i will ask permission from my father.

 

You : thank you sir.

 

Dr. Jin to Namhyuk : after she was fully healed,I already talk to her about she being a doctor assistant for me.because she was also a doctor.she was a doctor like me.a surgeon.

 

Namhyuk : ah~really?wow..then that's okay..after was healty,I will bring her to your workplace.is that okay hyunrae?

 

You : yes,thank you sir..