Part 3

A dream? Or real?

Guy in Blue Hanbok: aha~where are you from miss?

 

Suddenly Guy in Pink Hanbok turn his face to me and look at me..

 

He..he look like….

 

Without even finishing my word,..i suddenly faint..it was because of a lot of blood loss

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok : Miss?Miss? yah~ should I bring her to my home?

 

Guy in Pink Hanbok : She…

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok : yah~ do you hear me?

 

Guy in Pink Hanbok :yeh?ah~no..i will take her..

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok : but will your father Lord Kim ManGi and Your Brother Lord Kim Dongjoo will let you let her stay at your house?

 

Guy in pink Hanbok : I will try to persuade him..

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok : Then that's ok..

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I open my eyes,the room where i am seems really weird..

 

You : Calm down..calm down..try close your eyes back and then open it back..you are gonna wake up from this bizarre dream..okay..1..2..3..

 

When I close my eyes and open it back..the surrounding around me still the same..no changes..I am in the classic traditional room..lying no on the bed but on the floor! Oh my~..where am I?

 

Suddenly,that guy in pink hanbok come into my room where I am staying..

 

You : you! Where is this place?why I am here?!

 

When I am trying to standing,I almost fall,I am still weak.

 

Guy in pink hanbok : you are still weak,lie and rest a bit more..And this is my house..you are here because last night you faint in front of me and as a man I can't just leave you there alone in the middle of night..by the way,what is your name? your cloth look weird.where are you from?

You :I faint?

 

Guy in pink hanbok : yes,you are..

 

You : wait..you look familiar.. you are minhyun? Korean actor? Why you here? Are you filming something?

 

Guy in pink hanbok : yeh?no,I think you took me for wrong person..i am namhyuk..kim namhyuk..and what is filming?

 

You : ah?really..i am sorry..then why you wearing that traditional cloth?

 

Namhyuk : what do you mean?haha..you must hurt your head a lot..

 

You : huh?wait..what year is this ?

 

Namhyuk : this is 1860,the tenth year of the gyeon dynasty.

 

You :The tenth year of Gyeong dynasty?then,are you saying that this is the joseon era?

 

Namhyuk : why you ask like that?(he smiled).and yes,it is..

 

You : this is joseon ? ha~..that's impossible..how can i..?

 

Namhyuk : are you okay?

 

You : yeh?

 

Namhyuk : are you okay?you keep mumbling to yourself..

 

You : no,I am okay.thank you.

 

Namhyuk : miss,what is your name ?

 

You : ah~ my name is hyunrae.Min Hyunrae..

 

Namhyuk : Min Hyunrae? You are from the Min Family?

 

You : my family name is min..but what do you mean?

 

Namhyuk :You are the daughter of Lord Min Hongyi?

 

You : no no..what do you mean..I am not from here..how can I be anyone daughter from here..haha

 

Namhyuk : yeh?not from here?then where are you from ?

 

You : ermm…it is hard to tell you..i am from a really far place from here..really far..

 

Although I still can't believe what happen now,I will just keep going..i hope later,when I go back to sleep..i will back to year 2013,where I am supposed to be..

 

Namhyuk : Far?

 

You : yes,far..ha..ha..(it's awkward)

 

Namhyuk :..ah~ha..ha..then I will let you rest first..i will call someone to get you some clothes and get some bath..

 

You : no,it's okay..i will be going now..

 

Namhyuk : no,you can't.. later I will call dr. jin to see you..he will treat you..after you are full healed then I will let you go back..

 

I should healed faster! I need to go back..but..how can I go back?