Part 1- Who are you?

A dream? Or real?

That night,I got back from work a bit late.I have to walk by yourself to my home because my car was broken.

 

At first,I thought i want to take a bus or taxi but,i am unlucky because i can't see not even one bus or taxi.

 

Also,that night,i feel really mess up because i got a lot of problem in my mind.

 

Even while i am walking,i can't pay attention.It's like i was not there.

 

Suddenly,while i am crossing the road,a stranger guy called me.Then,I turn back and saw a guy running toward me.

 

Guy : *your name*!! get away from there!

 

And I was all like..who is he to tell me to go away?.lol.like I care..

 

Then, I just ignore him and just cross the road.then I saw a car come toward me really fast.i was shock and terrified that time and don't know what should I do.

I can't move my body.

When the car is really near to me like really really near..The guy that warned me before come toward me and pushed me to the side so I will not get hit.

 

But,urfortunately..that guy..who saved me..he..he..he fainted..he got hit by the car.

Blood came out from his head so much.I want to help him really quickly..but…me myself are injured..

 

All I do is see him lying with blood..

 

Then,with the energy left in my body,I said.

You: Who are you to save me?who are you that willing to dying for me?

Slowly,I also fainted..

 

When I wake up..strangely..

It really strange..

 

You:Where am I? I am sure I was an accident before.why did I suddenly in here?

 

       :anyone here?can someone help me?!!

 

I scream to asking for help..

 

Why did I am so panic?Where am I?

I also don't know how I get there.but..i am in the forest.with the scratch and dirt on my face.

 

I asked myself over and over again

"try to remember,how did u got here..try to remember.."

 

But..what to do?i still can't find the answer..

 

Suddenly,I came to remember that guy..the one who saved me back then.

Under my breath,I said "That guy,who is he? Do I knew him? "