Part 2

A dream? Or real?

In the dark, I try to find the way out of the forest. It's too dark..I can't see anything..

I keep falling and falling..With the less energy because I hurt my hand and my head..A lot of blood coming out from my wound.It make me become more and more weaker.

 

Where am I? Where should I go? How to get out from here?

 

I keep asking myself.but unfortunately I can't find any answer…

 

After for about almost 30 minutes searching for the road..i finally find the road..while walking on the road I feel really weird..

 

Where was everyone? Why I keep seeing trees,trees and trees ?!!

Even the road is weird! There were no lamp or light at all! It's really dark!

I'm afraid! Really Afraid.Someone,please save me..i didn't have any energy left to walk..My wound worsen…A lot of blood loss..

 

My luck! I finally saw 2 guys sitting on the big rock chatting in front of the old design building.yeah~old building..but look new..and….the 2guys..they were in a really weird cloth..Old fashion?

No..not old..but kinda more look like traditional outfit..

 

Is there any celebration or festival?But it look like Joseon hanbok..but..that doesn't make sense..at night..wearing that kind of cloth..arghh..i think I better ask them for help..

 

You : Excuse me,sir…Can I ask something?

 

Guy in blue Hanbok : yes? Sure you can.. (he said that while smiled but with a weird look looking at me)

 

You : Where is this place? How can I go to seoul hospital? I hurt myself..

 

Guy in blue Hanbok : yeh? Seo…ul?

 

You : Yes,Seoul hospital(my voice weaken…)

 

Guy in blue hanbok : I'm sorry but I'm not sure what are you talking about..but I can answer the first question..here is in front of hanyang police station..but are you sure you are okay? Want me to help you to go to doctor?

 

What did he talk about? Is he crazy?! Hanyang?! And ..that weird slang..it sounds like sageuk..old Korean language..that guy in pink hanbok still didn't look at me at all..

 

You : yeh? Hanyang?

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok : yes miss..it's hanyang..by the way..where are you from miss? Your outfit look weird and you look like injured a lot..

 

You : huh?

 

Guy in Blue Hanbok: aha~where are you from miss?

 

Suddenly Guy in Pink Hanbok turn his face to me and look at me..

 

He..he look like….

You : I..erghh(i clenched my teeth because of my injured hand and head)..I am..

Without even finishing my word,..i suddenly faint..it was because of a lot of blood loss.