They Misunderstood Everything I Do But It’s A Good Thing I Believe

I'm The

(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0&list=PL16C1F6CCB76BA876 ) Haru Haru : Big Bang

 

 

 

 

 

(Sandara Pov)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone can understand me, believe me and trust me. I never imagine I would have a friend like him, because long ago I always to have a friend like him and now my wish came true. I would never regret what I have done and don’t think what bad things happened next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang always with me every day and it’s been a week since we been together as a friend. At first I thought he will just leave me just like my best friend before but… past is past and no one change that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will not let that happened again, just like before that everyone will avoid me and make some rumors. I’m not Sandara Park they know before and I’m not the Sandara Park that have a kind hearted they know. I’m the they know now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will not being stupid, like before and believe they are my friends. They want my beauty, brain and money from me. Not because of my attitude but I feel that Taeyang want to be friend with me because of my attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara, what are you thinking now?” He said, he was sitting next to me in this bench on the park. We always together, even Saturday and Sunday. “Tss. Do you believe everything today is happening?” I said while looking to the sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“About what? That I’m beside you and talking to you normally. At first I didn’t believe that I can talk to you because of your attitude when first time I saw you smiling towards I was amaze because I never thought a bully like you would have a kind hearted.” He said and looks at me. I smile towards him, look again to the sky and a tear fall to my cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Did I make you cry again? Sorry about, I didn’t think about your feelings and I should let my mouth zip.” He said. “Tss. You don’t need to do that because I like it when you talk about me and to yourself also. It makes me feel right and believe that someone needs me.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara?” He said. “Hmmm?” I said. “Do you believe in love? Or did you love someone already? Or someone already confess to you?” He asks while thinking deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I believe in love? Nope, I’m not because I don’t just believe of it. Did I love someone? Nope, I don’t love… I just played. Someone already confess to me? Nope, because they are scared and they already know what I will answer to them.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A long silence was been to us and none of us didn’t act anything. A long silence that keep me think and remember everything in past. Why I don’t believe in love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m… scared that… *snob I will be like mom, believe that everything will be alright every time… *snob I will not go to my mom path and be the one who always bullied by people… *snob I will be the ES of all the ES!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly I feel someone weeping my face and look beside me. Taeyang was smiling while weeping my tears and hold my hand. This is what I want for many years, someone who understand me and comfort me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara, do you know I don’t like someone crying in front of me?” He asks. “Why?” I ask. “My mom died crying she was in front of me and asking for help. I’m just standing, looking at her and not doing anything.” He said while his head down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She killed in front of me; she was shot by a gun and they just laughing. My mom… she keep crying and—“I slap him and made him shock. He doesn’t need to share that to me because it’s just from past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss. Let’s go.” I said and he nod. He follows from my back and I give him the other helmet. “Sandara… are you going to let me ride to that motorbike?” He said and I nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyang, ride… or else I will leave you here.” I said and I started the engine. Without heisted he ride and we drive off. We arrive to the mansion of my dad and enter. I saw Bom, Oppa was shock that I bring a guy in the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nuna, what are you doing here?” Taeyang asks to Bom. “Tss. Wait for me.” I said and I walk to my room while Taeyang was talking to Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Taeyang Pov)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyang, what are you doing here? You are friend with Dara… isn’t she scary?” Nuna said while she sitting in front of me. “She not scary at all nuna, she kind and very interesting girl and I didn’t even know you two are siblings.” I said while drinking the lemon tea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She… kind? Don’t you know that Dara can kill people and even you… she can hurt you? I think you better not to be friends with Dara and friend somebody else… I can help you.” She said while she crossing arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No nuna, I’m fine with her and she can really understand me. If you will know her by your nice way, she treat you the same and be patience.” I said but nuna down her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know Taeyang… Dara bully my sister every time since… two years, like trapping her and every bad things. I can trust her but not in the kind way, I trust her as how she will control her patience to us.” Seungri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss.” That’s what we heard from my back and I know who it is. She give me a box, with ribbon and she turn back. “What is it?” I said, I saw a card and it says that Happy Birthday Taeyang, I hope you like it and keep a memory to us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I open it… a picture frame with a picture of both of us and a…. handkerchief? What this for? “The handkerchief I give you… it’s for you because you can’t even bring handkerchief every time… I can you always cry when you keep remembering your past.” She said and look to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you… dara, I appreciate it.” I said and smile to her. “Are you two in relationship? Like boyfriend to girlfriend?” Seungri asks for both of us and Dara giggle. “Are you nuts, oppa? He just my friend, he is special to me that’s why I’m treating him like that.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh… But how did you know it’s his birthday?” Bom asks to Dara. “Just some researchers and stuffs. You don’t need to know it because I don’t even know why I’m talking to you.” She said and she death glare to Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see that Bom is shaking of nervous and oh well, that’s Dara is… no one can change that.  “Da…ra, the motorbike you been using was lock on the basement by your father and I think you should look to it.” The driver said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss. Give me the key.” She said while she opens her palm. “What key dara?” The driver said. “Are you deft or something? I said give me the key or you’ll be the one be locking on the basement!” Dara said while walking towards the driver.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara! Stop it; you’re making the driver scared! Maybe he will resign and he was the only one here.” Bom said while standing facing Dara. Dara smirk and walk directly to Bom. She whispers something to Bom and makes her more nervous than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay… I understand, please don’t tell dad about that dara.” Bom said while holding the arms of dara. But dara just smirk and walk towards the driver. “Let’s go or else you really resign here and with that girl. What do you pick Mr. Lover boy?” Dara said and what did she mean about Lover boy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Does that driver and Bom have relationship? “I’m… coming with you dara and please… don’t lock me in the basement.” The driver said while dara hold his back. “I’ll be right back Taeyang, just be comfortable and I will do some works with this driver top. See ya.” She said while smiling and leave with the driver.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did dara just smile to you? It’s been years since I never saw that smile… I think since her mom leave here and she really look pitiable you know.” Seungri said. “Yeah… she locks herself always in her room and doing nothing.” Bom continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was more pitiable than me as I can see and that’s why at first we saw she trust me already because I told her that I love my mom and when I cry earlier she was upset also. I want… to know her more than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Sandara Pov)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Top… does dad know that I bring a guy here?” I said while not looking at him. “Your very sensitive dara, of course no… I’m joking earlier so that you really come with me. By the way, what did you say to Bom earlier?” He said while shaking my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Top, one of our drivers and one that always help me when I’m in trouble. Like I fight in dawn, he was the one sink me in the mansion so no one saw me. He is like my protector and knight armor. Ohhh… what I told to Bom earlier…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara! Stop it; you’re making the driver scared! Maybe he will resign and he was the only one here.” Bom said while she standing facing me. I smirk and walk directly to Bom. I whisper to her that…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know Bom, if you interrupt me here your secret will be revealed… I know you like Top for a long time ago… so do want I tell him now?” I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay… I understand, please don’t tell dad about that dara.” Bom said while holding my arms. But I just smirk and walk towards the driver. “Let’s go or else you really resign here and with that girl. What do you pick Mr. Lover boy?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohhh… you really know how to scare people dara and such bad girl you know.” Top said. “Well… that’s me Top and no one change that.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Bom Pov)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk outside to look for Top and Dara. Tada~! I saw them… they just talking to each other’s and top hold both of Dara shoulders. I can’t believe it… both of them, they are secretly dating and without noticing by dad. But it hurts because he was mine first no one can get my man and whoever she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk towards them and I punch Top on the face very hard. “OUCH! What’s that for?” He said he was holding his face. “Oh!” I said while I saw some blood on his nose and this can’t be good you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss.” Dara said while helping Top to stand up. “You… two… your secretly dating and you made my heart break!” I said when I start to cry but Dara just walk out… no wait! She comes back with a hose and she looking to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No! Not now… I’m so pretty today. But she on then a splash of water comes out on the hose. I’m so wet and very wet. Dara just smirk… walk again. But she stops… “You misunderstood everything I did but it’s a good thing I believe.” She said and she was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Top… are you ok?” I said while I can see that Top on the floor. “I’m fine… but Bom; do think that I and Dara are dating?” He asks. “I think… but do you?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nope… we’re not dating because she just likes my little sister.” He said. “How about me? What do think about me?” I said and he stands up… hold both of cheeks and look directly to my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You are my alien.” He said. “What? Alien?! Do I look ugly to you?” I said. “No… no… Bom, you’re the only one that makes different if I’m with you that’s why I called you Alien. Because your different, we’re both perfect. I’m Top… going to court you, if you agree.” He said and my smile made wider. “Hmmm… of course! *giggle, you can court me, Top.” I said while hugging him and he hugs me back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was right, “You misunderstood everything I did but it’s a good thing I believe.” I think I can trust her now that everything was fine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Characters: (Chapter 2)

 

Top (Park's Driver)

 

Sandara Park

 

Taeyang (Friend of Dara)

 

Bom Park (Step Sister of Dara)

 

Seungri Park (Step Brother of Dara)

 

Motorbike of Dara

 

Park's Mansion