I'm Sandara Park but they prefer called me,

I'm The

(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAqWwr4YN0&list=RD02DgOoHORRdNY ) Hello : NU'SET

 

 

 

 

 

(Sandara POV)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t live in this just to be played with and they are not worthy to be called human. Since I’m a kid, they keep calling me because of my mother. She married a rich man and he had a family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone thought mom married him just because of money but I can see on my mom eyes that she really love him. She can’t fight from the pain she have, she left me and also my step-family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m been lonely since I’m 10 years old since my mom left and my step dad keep torturing me. My step-siblings they keep pouching, kicking and slapping me every day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One day I realize what the use being called as a if I’m not acting one? One day I’m protecting myself from them and the hinting they give me. I keep promising… I’m going to get Revenge for my mom and also for myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, … wakes up! You need to prepare the breakfast and we don’t want to go to school without eating, you know.” My stupid step sister said. She really doesn’t know what she doing right now but this is fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Are you deft or something? I know you’re up, so get… up—“I smirk and she run away. I just throw the water from the vase in her face and I think she crying in front of her big brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“1… 2… 3...” I said while I’m lying on the bed and close my eyes. “Dara! Stand up, explain to me why my little sister is crying and if not I’m going to do the same what you did to her.” He said and I smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes, he gives me shock because his face was very close to me and I give him a big punch. “OUCH! What’s that for? You’re the one need a punch and why I’m the one have it?!” He said while he sits on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss.” That’s all I can say and get inside of the bathroom. “They really disturbing my beauty sleep, I’m starve already and … I’m late!” I said to myself when I saw the clock, it’s already 8 and my class starts in 8:30.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I run directly to walk in closet and change clothes. I run to the kitchen, I saw Bom eating the breakfast and I give her a smirk. I get the bread on the table, and drink the milk. I wear my helmet, ride my motorbike and start the engine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I’m still a but I’m still good on my studies but not a good student. I don’t really want my grades get down because it’s my only thing I have. To be happy when I saw something that I give hard work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just arrive in my school, everyone was staring to me and who else can resist my beauty, right? I direct to my room, I saw this guy again kissing on the hallway and he smirk when he saw me. “Jerk.” I said when I pass him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone pull me, trap me on the wall and give me death glare. “Tss.” I said while looking at him. He touches my chin and kisses me. After a minute, he walks away and waving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He doesn’t know who is messing with.” I smirk; I get my high hilled shoes and throw it to that guy. Yes! 3 points… I told you don’t mess up with the es of all.  “What’s that’s for?” He said while touching his head and he was shock because there is blood on his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SANDARA! You gonna pay for this, I hope you are ready?” He said while giving me a death glare. “Tss.” That’s all I say and walk away from him. I walk inside the classroom and as always everyone was whispering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Did you hear that Jiyong kiss Dara earlier?” G1 (CL)

 

    “Yeah, she really a and she even throw the shoe of her to Jiyong.” G2 (Minzy)

 

    “Does she know what kind guy jiyong is?” G3 (IU)

 

    “That doesn’t matter, if oppa give him a DEATH GLARE that means she will be the next target.” CL

 

    “I’m so excited what oppa do, omo!” IU

 

    “I hope more splashes will do, because she make out with my ex boyfriend.” Minzy

 

    “Yeah, also mine.” CL

 

    “Me, too.” IU

 

    “!” CL, Minzy and IU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That whispering never hurt me, I’m always hearing it always from my mom married my step dad and I don’t need to be more drama. I put my earphone on my ears, play the song: Hello and my favorite is REN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone punch my desk, I open my eyes and it was just my step brother. I give him a smirk when I saw this bandage on his face and his face was red. I think he was shy go to school, a woman punch a guy and who would be embarrassed by that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Omo, its oppa! He is in our classroom, oh my gad!” Minzy

 

    “I can’t believe it, too. He is so handsome in close.” IU

 

    “What happened on his face?” CL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smirk, “Oppa, she asking you… what happened on your face?” I said. “Oh… I just bump on something and don’t worry about it.” He said while smiling and I know it just fake smile. I can’t believe I’m giving a step brother like this and a step sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do worry? She not worrying you, she just asking oppa and don’t over thinking.” I said while kicking the desk and it hint on his *toot* “Oh. My. Gad. Dara, you… have many… fault from… me.” He said while waling outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tss.” I said while closing my eyes again. I told them that I’m going to take revenge to them; I’m not Sandara they know before… 2 years ago. I’m not their maid, driver and especially their mom to do things at once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Riiiiing*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Riiiiiing*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell just ring, it’s for lunch and walk outside. I don’t see any students and it’s so quiet. Well… it’s great because I don’t see their glaring to me and it makes hotter than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to get inside the canteen when I saw someone hiding on the door and giggling. I smell fishy, I know what to do… time for being a . I walk directly to the door and kick his .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He saw me; he was shock and his face it’s like he was very scared. Well, I know everyone really scared of me and especially the nerd one. I really like it when someone replaces me on my position as Top 1 in school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You heard right, I’m the smartest on the school and I’m proud it even though I’m a they said. I love being top and I will kill someone if he dare to get my position as top 1 in school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sandara… what are you doing here?” He said but he still lying on the floor and still have scared face. I give him my hand, he give me a question mark face and crawl away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t… wanna die… please let… me live and… I want to be… chef someday… please, let me live.” He said and he was about to cry. I give my hand again and he gives me again question mark face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom… please, takes care!” He said and he gives his hand to me. “You love your mom… we’re the same.” I said and smile to him. I pull him up to stand up and he face was shock. What’s up with him? I didn’t even do something bad to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re… so… beautiful.” He said while smiling towards me. “Thank you; I’m Sandara Park and you?” I said while shaking his hands because he didn’t even pull his hand away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m… Taeyang, it’s nice to meet you.” He said and he shaking my hands too. It’s nice to have a friend, but everyone tell me a friend just using me and I think I need to change that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you need to… get your hands from my hands, Taeyang.” I said while looking at him. He looks good, while he is really handsome and has good body. I think he always in gym everyday because of that gorgeous abs he have.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Sorry about… what can I call you by the way?” He said when he put down his hand. “Oh, everyone prefers calling me so call me that… I don’t mind.” I said while walking towards inside in the canteen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“STOP!” He said. I stop walking and look to him. “What is it, Taeyang? Is there any problem?” I said while walking directly to him. “Don’t walk there inside… because we put some traps and everything to make you embarrassed… Sorry.” He said and his was down. I pull it up, look to his eyes and smile to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about me, because I already know that… now I can trust you, you better ready for some fun will have.” I said and hold his hands. “I think I can’t call you … You’re Sandara Park but I prefer calling you… Sandara instead.” He said and a tear fall down on my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks.”