I Can’t Help That Right? I Live In This World Being Perfect And More Confident

I'm The

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Jiyong Pov)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone named me as the DEATH GLARE guy but I’m not really that bad as they think. I’m Jiyong Kwon, the scariest guy in campus and the most make out in our group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well yeah, I have group called The Trouble Makers and it seems you know them already. The nice guy, Jo Kwon… the brat guy is Yong Hwa, the bad guy… Myungsoo but usually we called him L and the playboy, Minho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We became friends since we’re grade school and with that dara. I think she didn’t remember us and anything about us. She never been so quiet since now and I been looking at her since them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we’re in grade school, she every cheerful and nice to everyone. Even though everyone called her or anything and she doesn’t even care. I think all she wants is a friend that can understand her and protect anytime.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But she change since two years ago, I can’t never saw any bruises in her body anymore but to her step sister only. Yeah, I keep looking at even though she doesn’t know me and you call me admirer I think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I can’t help myself not thinking about her, I even see her in some street fight and in different dangerous place. She loves to fight, listening to music and sleeping to class usually.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It funny rights, everything she do what guy do but she cool . Even though now she has the cold heart and I know she has some kindness inside of her. I want that to change back to Sandara Park I’ve know past 2 years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me? About me, you want to know. Of course they said I’m cold, had a scary face but I think I have still kind hearted and the care for others. I’m started being like this since that dara started to act one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sitting here in bench in front of the beach, its funny right there’s a bench at the back of the school and I think some student visit here. Actually this is my hiding place I want to be alone and think what would happen next to my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I feel like there’s someone sitting beside me and I was shock when I see her with a guitar. She looking to the beach and tuning her guitar. Why she here? Does she know I’m beside with her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly she sang…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCZp8sj11g ) I Love You: 2ne1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~When you feel like there’s no way out
Love is the only way

Only be good to me
Only always smile at me
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She has a beautiful voice…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I’m still scared of love
So give make me trust you
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make me become obsessed

I Love You
I Love You

All day, I keep thinking about you
All day, I just stare at my phone that’s not ringing
Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just looking to the beach but I keep looking at her and I can’t help it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night
I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart
why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

Look at me now

Look at my heart
it’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
before it’s too late eh eh eh eh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every time she blinks her eyes… it makes my heart beat faster and I’ve never experience this before only to her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I Love You
I Love You

Don’t stop the love song
I will sing for handsome you every day
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Don’t stop the love dance
I want to spend this night with you
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wind makes her hair stoke and makes more beautiful… I can’t believe I’m saying this but she the most beautiful girl I’ve since in my life…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Look at my heart
It’s burning like this
Please hold onto me right now
Before it’s too late eh eh eh eh
We can’t go wrong, bring it back

Don’t play the cat-and-mouse game with me
Let’s become a bit more honest
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed

I’m curious where you are and what you’re doing
Are you annoyed by me being like this?
I said oooh, don’t make me jealous
Oooh, don’t make be become obsessed


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t help it but I sit closer to her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You

Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet?
I still don’t know your heart either

I Love You everyday
Don’t get away
Take me away
I Love You everyday
In everyway
I Love You


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And she look at me… our face was 1 inch to each others. She keeps looking at me and smirks…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What? She is laughing! Wait… she laughing? I can’t believe it I could see her smile again for a very long time. Yeah, that’s what I been waiting for so long and she that happy… even a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you laughing? Is there something you could laugh?” I said and still facing her. “Tss. I’m laughing because you can’t help looking to my beautiful face, am I right?” She said while she hugs her guitar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not looking at you, it just I’m curious because why you’re here.” I said while looking a way. “Tss. I’m not comfortable in the classroom for now and they keep visiting me. Every boys texting me and calling me.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m… scared.” She said and she bows down her head. What she scared? What she scared about? She the super cool and here in campus. Why she acting like this right now and in front of me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are… you… ok?” I said and she shakes her head. “If you don’t tell me… your problem won’t be solve.” I said while holding her shoulders. She just keeps looking to the sky and I saw a tear on her right eyes drop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nope… I’m not ok and you know that jiyong.” She said and my eyes get bigger. What does mean by that? Does she know that I keep look at her? Does she know that I keep short distance with her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t hide it any more Jiyong, I know you since grade school and your friends also. I don’t want to selfish but I’m so nervous when my step sister keeps tailing me. I don’t know what to do and she keeps talking to me… I hate it.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She the one why I’m likes this, being a for two years and no one around. I don’t have friends, someone I can lean on and trust. I never have fun with my life and since I live to that scary mansion.” She said while she covers her face and I know she keeps crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know dara, sometimes you need to control your attitude and be close with others. I’m also like you, but I decided to give my trust to someone who deserve it and that’s my friends who surrounds me.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean by that?” She said with curious face. “I mean… be friends with anyone who really trust and maybe one of that is Bom.” I said and her expression change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know… you save Bom from me and not scared anymore. You can trust her now because she trusted you and look she keep tailing you whenever you go.” I said and she smirks. “Tss. You also.” She whispers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you said?” I said. “Nothing, keep going and I listen.” She said. “Ok… She can one of your friends Jiyong, Bom can be your friend and trust her. Even though you had a hard time in past, you better forget that.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You know… past can make your memories had a good or bad and that’s make one of you. You have bad memories with her but now you can change that because somehow now will became past also. So, make good memories with her laugh every time to make you change and everyone would be friends with you.” I said and I stand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But…” She said but someone slap the shoulder of dara and we saw bom. “Bom… what are… you doing …here?” She said. “I better go and you two can talk for a while.” I said and walk but she holds my edge of my uniform.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t help that right? I live in this world being perfect and more confident.” Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yep, your right and you better choose wise decision.” I said and I walk out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Characters: (Chapter 4)

 

Jiyong Kwon (The DEATH GLARE guy)

 

Sandara Park (The )

 

Bom Park (Step Sister of Snadara)