I Need To Be Human Also, Not Being Not Exist To Everyone And Just A Doll

I'm The

(Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllTPRqZyDg ) Love & Girls: Girl's Generation)

 

 

(Sandara Pov)

 

I live in this world not being to be a human and being treated like an animal. I live in this world to treat like one and respect one. I love being me, being nice to others and treat them as a family.

 

Even though I have a cold personality, I still have this nice and warm inside of me. This inside of me had been live since I was born and it will never die because I can still breathe.

 

I still have it the kind, respect and especially Love. Yes, you heard it right and you never heard it wrong. I felt love two years ago and never came back. Yes, I fall in love from a man and who turn me back.

 

I was hurt, damage, harm, offended and injured every time I see him. He played me, he change and left me. It’s been two years since I never saw him and I never wish I will saw him again.

 

If that’s happened, I kill him and burn to hell. Even though being a fool makes me pain and crazy because of him. Being myself was half of the reason was him and playing with guys. I was just making revenge because of him and I will never change that.

 

You wanna know his name? I bet you will love him but I never said I would him also. I him very much and he really one man freak! But a freak like him will never fight with his handsome face.

 

Here it goes… his name is… Jo- Oh! Isn’t that Jiyong? Why he is here? I thought he love also sitting alone than being with his friends. That’s right, I know for a very long time and also his friends.

 

We’re classmates; I don’t really interest with them because they are just popular people in school. I’m not jealous if their famous, it just I’m not comfortable. My classmates already bully and what if I make friends with them?

 

I sit beside him, I also have my guitar with me and yes! I really love music it makes me free. I feel that he was looking to me with curious face. I just looking from somewhere and tuning my guitar.

 

After that, I suddenly sing the song I love you by 2ne1 and I really love them? Are you fanning of 2ne1? I really them and especially Sandara Park because we have the same name.

 

While I’m playing, singing and I feel he was looking at all the time. When I’m done playing, I sigh and look at him. He was shock because our face was close. I started with smirk and look at his face.

 

His face is so funny, I can’t believe it but I was laughing in front of him. It’s been a long time since I never smile or laugh in front of others. I have this cold attitude mine but I still but in secret.

 

“Why are you laughing? Is there something you could laugh?” He said and he still facing me. “Tss. I’m laughing because you can’t help looking to my beautiful face, am I right?” I said while I’m my guitar.

 

“I’m not looking at you, it just I’m curious because why you’re here.” He said while he looking a way. “Tss. I’m not comfortable in the classroom for now and they keep visiting me. Every boys texting me and calling me.” I said and that’s real.

 

Every boys who keep my number always text me, call me and also visiting on my room. I also make poke because I hate guys and yes! I’m a woman hater. Because of that guy who leaves and something bothering me.

 

 “I’m… scared.” I said and I bow down her head. I saw his face and his face was full of question. Just like, what I’m scared of? Why I’m here alone? And I’m sitting with right now?

 

“Are… you… ok?” He said and I shake my head. “If you don’t tell me… your problem won’t be solve.” He said while holding my shoulders. I’m just keeps looking to the sky and I feel a tear on my right eyes drop.

 

“Nope… I’m not ok and you know that jiyong.” I said and his eyes get bigger. His eyes are questioning me. What does mean by that? Does she know that I keep look at her? Does she know that I keep short distance with her? That’s what I saw from his eyes.

 

“You can’t hide it any more Jiyong, I know you since grade school and your friends also. I don’t want to selfish but I’m so nervous when my step sister keeps tailing me. I don’t know what to do and she keeps talking to me… I hate it.” I said.

 

“She the one why I’m likes this, being a for two years and no one around. I don’t have friends, someone I can lean on and trust. I never have fun with my life and since I live to that scary mansion.” I said while I’m covering my face and I feel he know that keeps crying.

 

“You know dara, sometimes you need to control your attitude and be close with others. I’m also like you, but I decided to give my trust to someone who deserve it and that’s my friends who surrounds me.” He said.

 

“What do you mean by that?” I said with curious face. “I mean… be friends with anyone who really trust and maybe one of that is Bom.” He said and my expression change.

 

“You know… you save Bom from me and not scared anymore. You can trust her now because she trusted you and look she keep tailing you whenever you go.” He said and I smirk. “Tss. You also.” I whisper.

 

“What do you said?” He said. “Nothing, keep going and I listen.” I said. “Ok… She can one of your friends Jiyong, Bom can be your friend and trust her. Even though you had a hard time in past, you better forget that.” He said.

 

“You know… past can make your memories had a good or bad and that’s make one of you. You have bad memories with her but now you can change that because somehow now will became past also. So, make good memories with her laugh every time to make you change and everyone would be friends with you.” He said and standing up.

 

“But…” I said but someone slap the shoulder my and we both saw bom. “Bom… what are… you doing …here?” I said and I think I feel embarrassed. “I better go and you two can talk for a while.” He said and walks but I hold the edge of his uniform.

 

“I can’t help that right? I live in this world being perfect and more confident.” Dara said. “Yep, your right and you better choose wise decision.” He said and he walks out. Suddenly bom beside me with curious face.

 

“Why you’re with that monster, dara? I thought you hated him and you’re with him. Are you two are close? Or something likes friends?” She said while she getting my guitar on my hands.

 

“I just saw him here and sit beside him. Actually, it was just acting when we fight and I know jiyong don’t really mad at me. Nope we’re not close and we’re not friends also.” I said while looking the sky.

 

“Ohhh… dara… I want to sorry.” She said while her cheeks were red. I know her, she embarrassed for that word but it work for me and I love it when I saw her like that—WAIT! What’s up with my words author?

 

 

[Aut: What’s up with you, dara? You’re just being close with your step sister and end your war already.]

 

Excuse me author, I’m the main character here so I’m the one know what will do and your just writing. A**!

 

[Aut: Your so bad dara and don’t be like that or I like said Jiyong to others!]

 

Well… I. DON’T. CARE! I don’t even like him but I like the way he talk to me earlier. WAIT! Author stop talking to me and we need to finish already this story… FAST!

 

[Aut: Fine, I shut my mouth already and Hengsho with Jiyong! Hehehe~!]

 

Stupid author, well go back to the reality and Bom still have the red face. “For what?” I said with black expression. “For everything I did to you before, I never thought you be like that and so nice to me.” She said.

 

“Sorry, I never let you explain about yourself and never had friends until now.” She said while bowing. “You know Bom, it’s also my fault why I don’t have friends because I trust so much and without thinking she just use me.” I said.

 

“Ohhh~ I remember… that girl, she the one who only use you before but do you where she is?” She said with pity eyes. “I don’t know and I never care where that user is. I would never forgive her and I will kill her if I saw her in front of me.” I said while I’m full of black aura.

 

“Oh come on dara, actually when I knew that she using you… I slap her and yell at her.” She explains but I don’t understand her. “Why did you do that to her? I mean not I care but she your friend.” She said with shock face.

 

“Because… *red face* I care for you… and you’re my sister and I don’t like she use you. Yes I bully you before but I still care for you and actually I really love your mom. She very caring, when I hear she left and I cried secretly on my room.” She said.

 

“Bom… you, but I thought you really hated me and treated me like an animal.” I said. “No, I didn’t hate you but I’m the who scared and made you treated like that. I’m really so sorry that only today I told you this but don’t worry I will work this out.” She said while holding my hands.

 

“Dara, what can I do for a return?” She said while looking to my eyes. “Tss. You don’t need to that because I don’t need everything.” I said but Bom standing up suddenly.

 

“I know! I really know your weakness dara and that’s—“I stop her while coving . “Tss. Fine, but don’t shout it because maybe they know and REALLY?!” I said with sparkling eyes while shaking her hands. “Ok, but dara… you really like a child when I know your weakness and yes! We’re going…

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

SHOPPING!!” Bom said while both of us jumping around. “Let’s go to the… Mall!” Bom said while pointing high and I copy her. “To the Mall!” I said and both of us walk to the hall way. I hear some whispering again.

 

 

                “Hey, look guys… isn’t that Bom and dara?” G1 who likes a clown.

 

                “Look to Bom, she really pretty but she don’t have the personalities.” G2 who looks like a fish.

 

                “Isn’t that Dara? She really scary and love to bully but why they are together?” B1.

 

                “And… Dara is… SMILING!” B2 said.

 

 

I suddenly stop walking and Bom also because she knew I stop, duh! I look to the guy who whispers last and his face was nervous. I can feel that his body is shaking and I think he like out of balance.

 

I walk directly to him; I glare like What-do-you-want-look and hold his collar. “Sorry dara, I didn’t meant what I said and don’t… kill me! Please I want to live!” He said while his knees down.

 

“Ohhh~ Come on now dara, don’t waste time a guy like him and let’s go. We need to go early because I don’t want dad be mad again to me.” Bom said while she tapping my shoulder. I smirk, I let go the color of the guy and walk away.

 

 

[At The West Mall]

 

 

 

 

“Dara, What store do you want? Marie-Claire, Century21, Vans, Celine or Forever21? What would you like?” Bom said and she drinks her coffee from StarBucks’. I pointed my favorite store… the Prada Store.

 

 

 

 

“Well yeah, you always love that store and your walk-in-clothes almost have that brand. But dara… you need to pick some store also like… Gucci, Chanel, Levi or that one… the Loius Vuitton." Bom said with wide smile looking at me.

 

 

 

 

“Tss. Ok fine, what store? But make sure that there is Prada store.” I said with clod voice. “Of course my dear, you love that brand and let’s go!” Bom said while she holing my hands... But she stops.

 

“Tss. Bom… why your—Oh~ you saw him and get jealous.” I said with fishy voice. “Why…? Why does his here and with… a woman.” Bom said with shaking voice and she shakes my hands also.

 

 

Ga In Wear: 

 

 

“Tss. Oh come on bom, he just with a woman and yet she beautiful also.” I said with a smirk and Bom glare at me. “Ok fine, why don’t we go there and talk to Top.” I said while pointing Top but the last we know Top was walking towards us.

 

“Hey~! *Kiss on Bom cheeks* I never thought that the both of you are here and being together.” He said while smiling. “And I didn’t even imagine that you’re here with a woman, would you mind if we can know her?” Bom ask.

 

Sure this couple is headache but this is fun and exciting. “Oh… come here Ga In and I want you to meet someone.” Top said while looking to the girl and the girl walk towards us and she smile sweetly.

 

“Bom… my Older sister, Gain and nuna my girlfriend… Bom.” Top smile widely and Bom eyes was wide also. I chuckles to Bom expression and bowing back and forth. “I’m sorry for my misunderstand, Unni and it’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Ohhh… she the one who you’re talking about in whole day and yet she beautiful. It’s nice to meet you also Bom and don’t worry about it. Omo! Sandara, it’s nice to meet you again!” She said while hugging me tightly.

 

“Tss. Come on Ga In we usually met in school and I can’t breathe.” I said and she let go of me. “You two knows each others? But why you know already dara? And you never share it with me.” Bom said.

 

“Tss. You never ask me and oh~! Now that you know her, she own the school we been studying with.” I said. “What?! You mean… Top family is rich also?” Bom said with wide eyes.

 

“You would speak like that but my younger brother doesn’t want to work in the company but he only wants is working with your family.” Ga In said while tapping the shoulder of Bom.

 

“Ohhh~ I never thought Top… I mean like rich because we was with us since we’re first year of Dara. So you dara know about this a long ago and you never told me.” Bom said while red face.

 

“Tss. You know Bom… Dad already talks about that but you never care about and you walk away. Only me, oppa knows about it and you were on your room.” I explain. “Oopps, sorry dara.” Bom said.

 

“Guys, how about this… let’s eat and talk about it after it.” Top said while looking to us. The three of us nodded and walk towards to a restaurant. While Ga In, Bom was walking and talking in front of us. I, Top was talking also. “By the way dara, I thought you really don’t like Bom and why you’re with her today?” Top said while looking in front of him.

 

“Tss. She knows my weakness and you know also that, right.” I said. “So your close with her now, it seems like you like her and talks nice to her already.” He said smiling widely.

 

“Tss. Don’t talks like that way Top and I never I treated her again nicely by saying those words she said to earlier.” I said. “What did she told you? Did she blackmail you?” Top said.

 

“Tss. No, she talks nicely to also and I never control myself to it.” I said and never thought I was smiling also while remember earlier. “It seems like our cold princess was change a little and I’m so excited if you change again Dara.” He said and I stop walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I need to be human also, not being not existed to everyone and just a doll.” I said and I walk again.

 

 

 

“Dara, just be you and you can feel being human again.” He while smiling and thumbs up. “Tss. Your right and let’s go they are waiting already.” I said and we walk together.

 

 

 

 

Characters: (Chapter 5)

 

Snadara Park (The )

 

Bom Park (Step Sister of Dara)

 

Jiyong Kwon (The DEATH GLARE)

 

Top Choi (The Romantic Guy)

 

Ga In Choi (Older Sister of Top) - (The Cute One)