o3 ; Different .

Why I Hate You. ♥

By ; Lucifer

Another update ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Let's try again today," Kyuhyun sighed, gazing out the window at the rain pouring down outside.

He wanted to make sure Yoomin's dad was nowhere in sight.

He hated him with all of his might.

Especially since -

"Fine. Let's bring Zuu this time, alright?" she replied, the wolf's fur.

He nodded in response and grabbed two coats from the closet.

There was a red one for Yoomin and a deep black one for him. Both had weapons rigged inside to protect them. If they were attacked, they wouldn't come back empty-handed.

The female put it on by herself quickly and Zuu's glossy fur.

He made a almost purring noise as he her hand affectionately.

Once the two companions heard Kyuhyun open the door, they knew it was time to go.

Outside stood Donghae and Heechul, who were waiting for them.

"Hello..." Yoomin greeted blankly, bowing a bit.

Donghae and Heechul smiled genuinely at her, pleased.

"You look great today..." Heechul cooed, winking at her.

"Ah...thank you," she replied, watching him haughtily run a hand through his wavyish black hair.

She couldn't help but wonder whether he meant her or her neck.

"You two going out?" Donghae inquired, yawning.

Yoomin nodded, getting a glimpse of his sharp fangs.

Kyuhyun stepped forward at this time, intercepting their conversation.

"We'll be going," he coldly stated and dragged her away.

The door shut automatically behind them and was locked shut. Zuu dashed after them, ignoring the looks from Heechul and Donghae.

"Hmph," Heechul huffed, fixing his hair and walking off. Donghae followed right after him, stopping to speak with Eunhyuk, who just appeared out of thin air.

Yoomin stared back at them quietly as they soon disappeared.

She started to have a coughing fit again, causing Kyuhyun to stop in his tracks.

He pat her back, hoping to end her symptoms.

They subsided temporarily.

"Thank you," she said, turning away to hide her blush.

"Mhm," he nodded, smiling to himself.

He took her face in his hands and turned her head to face him, amazed to find her cheeks lightly pink.

"You're blushing," he pointed out, ignoring Zuu's tail, which was constantly hitting his leg.

"Shut up," Yoomin told him, embarassed.

"No, why should I?" he replied, smirking a bit.

She pushed him away and walked ahead of him, annoyed but nonetheless still a bit pink-faced.

Kyuhyun glanced at Zuu, who was staring up at him curiously.

He just smiled and hurried after her, unaware of someone in the shadows and watching him.

Yoomin had already reached the door, and she was standing there, holding his umbrella. She hadn't opened it just yet, but kept it firmly in her hands.

Kyuhyun glided over, and the two exited the manor.

Yoomin took a breath of fresh air, closing her eyes just like the day before.

The wolf pup dashed off and away from the pair without warning.

They weren't worried however, since Zuu wouldn't just abandon them and run away.

"What's up with you and the rain?" he muttered softly as he took her arm and they strolled along the empty sidewalk.

"I don't know... I guess it makes me feel refreshed..." she admit in relaxation, letting out a calming breath.

Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side a tad, staring at her, mesmerized.

"You know, you're different."

"I know that," Yoomin cracked a tiny smile, scooting closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around her body, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

It was a fragrance somewhat like vanilla.

They halted again, turning to face each other.

"Um... Yoomin-ah...?" Kyuhyun called.

"What?" she answered, looking off to the side and away from his face.

"I'm thirsty..." he murmured, stepping nearer.

His fingers brushed past her neck gently as he leaned in.

His red eyes flashed a tiny bit before dulling out again.

"No!" she stubbornly stated and stomped off.

He mentally cursed himself for saying that as he chased after her for the second time this day.

He found her standing in front of an antiques shop, holding his umbrella above her head.

She was browsing the pottery and other items they sold there.

Zuu sat beside her, watching Kyuhyun keenly.

Maybe it was because he was starting to get rain all over him.

Or maybe it was because the wolf was interested in his different behavior recently.

Kyuhyun stood next to Yoomin, wondering what she wanted to get.

"Do you want something?" he asked, pointing at the things on display.

She shook her head and they resumed their walk around.

There was not much to see.

This part of the town was less populated than the busier streets.

However, there were still people walking back and forth, holding shopping bags and stuff like that.

Kyuhyun hoped no one would notice his red eyes, while Yoomin hoped no one would be freaked out that a wolf was walking around in town.

Zuu seemed to know what she was thinking, since he bounded into the bushes.

No need to be concerned his well being now.

The couple took each others hand and paced aimlessly around, amazed by the amount of people still out when it was raining.

Once they came towards a music shop, Yoomin took a liking of the red violin in the window.

Insistent on buying it for her, the Vampire Prince walked in, leaving her outside.

Within five minutes, he came out with the case in his hands.

"Wah, thank you," Yoomin smiled brightly for the first time in years.

His eyes widened when he saw how much more gorgeous she had appeared with that smile on her face.

"Your face... Keep it like that," Kyuhyun whispered, her cheek lovingly.

She did as told, unexpectantly.

He drew closer and closer until their lips were only centimeters apart.

Yoomin tensed up, feeling her heartpace quicken immensely.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a low voice, blushing.

"Nothing. Come on," he abruptly pulled away.

The two headed over to a cafe, where they ordered warm hot chocolate and sat down at a table for two. There were lots of people in this cafe, although none of them took particular interest in Kyuhyun.

They probably did not see the red hue of his eyes.

Still shocked by his actions earlier, Yoomin could only stare at the cup before her.

"Yah, what are you doing? Drink it!" he exclaimed, pushing it closer to her.

She nodded obediently and took a sip from the cup.

The warm contents filled her stomach, making a cozy feeling in her abdomen.

She sighed in relief.

Suddenly the door to the cafe opened to reveal Heechul, who was thrilled to see Yoomin sitting at the table nearest to the door.

"Yoomin-ahh ~" he sang, hugging her from behind.

She flinched, not expecting the sudden contact.

Kyuhyun clenched his fist, annoyed with his actions.

"Ah... Heechul," she started, but was interrupted by a shout from across the room.

"S-she's dead !!!" a woman exclaimed, standing up and pointing at a female lying on the floor.

Her skin was pale white and there was an evident bite mark on her neck.

Screaming, several customers rushed over to investigate, while a few hurriedly left the cafe.

Yoomin glanced at Heechul, who was behind her.

"Was that you?" she whispered.

"No!! I swear!!" he promised, releasing her.

Kyuhyun just glowered at him, looking deadly.

"Yoomin, follow me," Kyuhyun suddenly declared, standing up and grabbing her hand.

Surprised, she nodded.

The two exited the cafe and walked into an alley, where they stood quietly.

"Uh... why are we here?" she piped up, worried.

"Shhh... promise you won't make a sound..." he murmured, taking a step forward.

Before she could figure out what was happening, his arms looped around her and pulled her close.

His head lowered down to her neck, where he sunk his fangs into her soft skin.

"Ah!" she flinched, trying to push him away.

His grip was too powerful, however.

The pain was unbearable. It felt as if two holes were being drilled into her neck.

She felt her own blood running down and gasped, biting her lip to hold back her scream.

He let her go after several seconds, feeling a guilty conscience.

"Sorry..." he apologized, wiping her wound with a cloth he had in his pocket.

She just nodded in response, feeling light-headed.

This wasn't the first time he had taken her blood.

But it had passed a month or so since he even asked her for it.

She began to feel dizzy and stumbled forward into his arms, closing her eyes.

At the end of the alley, Heechul watched them with crossed arms.

"I guess I have to work harder..." he sighed in defeat, vanishing into thin air.

 


Hope you all liked it !

Whoo !